The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
2012 is almost upon us, and I'm still a 26 year old virgin who's shy and has a bleak outlook on the future.

I feel like i should respond to this, but i'm just not sure how. But from what i have seen you are deeply loved. To have that is rare gift that should be treasured and nurtured.

gropes the Shadowy one right back

Hey you...

Smiles and kisses her cheek. Hope you had a lovely Christmas, and I hope you don't miss all the fun, love." He smiles sweetly as he spends a little etra time squeezing her ass, smiling innocently.

Smiles and kisses her cheek. Hope you had a lovely Christmas, and I hope you don't miss all the fun, love." He smiles sweetly as he spends a little etra time squeezing her ass, smiling innocently.

I did thank you, busy but very nice, hope yours was lovely too...and watching the fun already happening is usually good fun too...even if I don't get to join in...

grins with a very, very, soft whimper as rounded behind is squeezed, followed by a giggle at the innocent expression

...you're not fooling anyone you know...

she whispers giving his behind a playful smack

I did thank you, busy but very nice, hope yours was lovely too...and watching the fun already happening is usually good fun too...even if I don't get to join in...

grins with a very, very, soft whimper as rounded behind is squeezed, followed by a giggle at the innocent expression

...you're not fooling anyone you know...

she whispers giving his behind a playful smack

He wiggles his ass lightly as it's smacked. Well, it never was meant to last for very long, regardless. Chuckling at her.

He wiggles his ass lightly as it's smacked. Well, it never was meant to last for very long, regardless. Chuckling at her.

quirks an eyebrow slightly

Just as well then...

winks

LT ~ Must lure Noon to the shadows sometime soon...or let him lure me...although is it luring if you skip merrily, nigh on excitedly, after him...?

begins to lose herself in rambles

quirks an eyebrow slightly

Just as well then...

winks

LT ~ Must lure Noon to the shadows sometime soon...or let him lure me...although is it luring if you skip merrily, nigh on excitedly, after him...?

begins to lose herself in rambles

Yes, that would still be luring. If you bring your own rope, thought, that's more like volunteering. nods

LT... Comeon people, it's only 2am, why are you all going to bed already... We're supposed to be on vacation :(

LLT... I may be too high maintenance.

LT: i hate insomnia... The sun is rising and my head wont be quiet. -grumbles-

sexualy orientated insomniac

I think I like that term...

I was having a conversation with a friend from Lit and she referred to me as a "perv". She immediately backtracked when I started laughing at her choice of words saying she meant it in the best way possible but lacked the words to communicate what she was trying to describe. She finally settled on "sex positive", but I think I like sexually oriented insomniac better :D

I think I like that term...

I was having a conversation with a friend from Lit and she referred to me as a "perv". She immediately backtracked when I started laughing at her choice of words saying she meant it in the best way possible but lacked the words to communicate what she was trying to describe. She finally settled on "sex positive", but I think I like sexually oriented insomniac better :D

*nods i like it

Haha, you weren't the friend that called me a perv princess, although my new favorite term fits you a little better than it does me. I don't often have trouble sleeping.

I would never call you perv baby. Yes i think the term fits me well. It fits you well too w/o the insomnia part. *nods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back