Snippettesville: 600 word stories

Always a snag

To a casual observer the floating snag would seem innocuous, as would the bubbles around it, about thirty feet out from the grassy bank where Barbara Abbott was sunning herself alone this Tuesday afternoon. Most of her friends were in college, or working, but Barbara had some time free so she was taking the sun. Barbara was young, slender, brown-haired. And naked, for this was the Lady Iothane Institute on Umbra Island. A nudist camp.

Barbara watched the snag for a while, wondering why it bothered her, and then realised. While the other occasional floating debris drifted slowly along with the current, this one didn't. Barbara was curious and as a straight-A student, she liked to satisfy her curiosity. On an impulse she could never explain properly, Barbara got up, ran down into the water and launched herself into a flat dive into the lake. A strong swimmer, she took only a few strokes to reach the snag, where she was startled by a sudden splashing.

A head broke the surface, cyclopean diving-mask reflecting the afternoon sun. Barbara reached out and grabbed the figure by the arm.

"Let go! I'm stuck. A damned branch has caught my harness."

Startled, Barbara realised she knew the voice. "Cheryl? Cheryl Benoit?"

"Hi, Barbara." Resigned tone, apologetic look on the pretty teenager's face as she pushed her mask up. "Damned snag."

A few yards away another head broke the surface. Barbara beckoned and the figure swam closer.

"Give me a hand here, Billy. Cheryl's got herself caught." Billy Daniels swam over and between them they freed Cheryl from the branch.

"Come on, the two of you. Over to the beach," said Barbara. On the beach the two teenagers discarded their scuba gear. Cheryl was wearing a bikini, Billy swim shorts. "Why?" said Barbara.

"Blame me," said Cheryl. "I wanted to know more about this place. Billy suggested the snag as a shield."

"Next time go with the current," Barbara said dryly. "Okay," she said, "strip!"

"Huh?" said Billy, trying not to stare at Barbara's nakedness.

"Strip. We're going to the office."

"Are you going to report us?" said Cheryl, her tone resigned.

"Hell, no," said Barbara. "I'm going to get you visitor passes and show you around. You'll never find out what naturism is about by skulking offshore. Why didn't you ask me?"

"I didn't know you were a member," said Cheryl, finally allowing herself to really look at her friend. "All-over tan suits you."

"I like it. Come on, get your clothes off."

Billy and Cheryl looked at each other, then at Barbara. Barbara laughed. "Never been naked together?"

Cheryl flushed and shook her head. "Not yet," she said, with a meaningful smile at Billy, reaching behind herself for the fastening of her bikini top, discarding the top and then pushing down the bottoms.

Billy stood, embarrassed. Barbara looked at Cheryl. "Grab him!"

A moment later a mortified Billy stood naked, his swim shorts round his ankles, his prick well on its way to a sizeable erection. Both girls stared at it.

"Had him yet?" asked Barbara.

Cheryl shook her head. "Not yet."

"I can't take the two of you to the office with that flag flying. Take him into the bushes, Cheryl. Fuck him, blow him or jack him off, whatever, but get him soft. I'll wait here," Barbara said, making herself comfortable.

Billy and Cheryl looked at each other. Cheryl smiled, and held out her hand. "Let's go, Billy. Your choice, lover, but if it was up to me, I'd opt for the fuck."

598 words, excluding title, and fun to write.

Alex
 
Last edited:
Massage Parlor Story

A Matter of Business

She was worth selling his vote for. He'd promised her that he was all for her massage parlor business. Maybe he'd give her a cash bonus. Reaching down Larry tangled his fingers in her hair and pulled upwards. "Lick my cock, honey. I want you to make it all wet so I can slide into that sweet little cunt nice and easy." The hooker looked at him with a little trepidation.

He smiled at her. Most women would never guess he was carrying around the package he had. Larry recalled the look on some of his more handsome friends' faces when he'd walk into a party with a beautiful woman who couldn't keep her hands off him. Knowing how to use what the Good Lord gave him was the chief reason, he reflected. Amused, he couldn't help but think that being a millionaire and a local councilman, didn't serve a fella too far wrong either.

But now, that sexy tongue was circling around his hard shaft and all thought left him. Larry knew he'd have to make her ready. Even though she was a professional woman, his was a cock that took some prep for. "Come up here, baby. Let me kiss those pretty nipples." She crawled up and straddled him, dangling her breasts just over his lips.

Larry squeezed the round globes of her tits and his fingers sank into their softness, he gasped with delight of his discovery that these were natural beauties. He pulled first one nipple into his mouth, stroking it with his tongue, then the other, treating it to the same pleasure. Keeping his lips around the woman's nipple he heaved up and pushed her over onto her back.

Those tits were shining with saliva by the time he tipped his face up to watch her expression. Her eyes were closed and her mouth open, lips slightly pursed to make an 'o'. Larry slipped his palm down her flat tummy twisting his wrist so that his fingertips would encounter the kinky spring of her pubes first. He pressed on, down around the soft curve that led him to her clit. He moved over to her side and leaned in close.

Her legs splayed wide as he dipped his finger between the folds of her double set of lips. Her slit was amazingly moist when he pressed into her opening. Slow fingering was heating this sweet piece up and Larry couldn't wait to fuck her. He circled her clit for a few moments, whispering encouragement to her.

"That's it sweety, cum for me. You like cock don't ya, baby? You gonna fuck ole Larry's cock and cum all over him?" He moved his heavy frame between her slender thighs. Her hips surged upwards as she arched, gasping, she shook through her orgasm. Larry moved his very wet fingers to his cock and slipped it between her labia.

He thrust at her feeling the wet velvet of her cunt wrap around him. Her pussy welcomed and pulled his length inside. He sank up to the hilt, amazed, he stayed steeped in her for a long moment. At last he moved, fucking her with purpose. She lifted up to him, answering his need. The sounds of flesh slapping against flesh and heavy sighs and groans, filled the room. Larry felt his groin tighten and his cum spurted into her. He fell back, stunned that he'd forgotten protection, but he'd never been fully inside a woman like that before. The councilman was glad she'd chosen Snippettsville for her business venture.
 
Last edited:
The Titless Wonder

Jake Olson, a 45 year old widower, is raising two sons who are students at Snippetsville High. Usually they walk to and from school, less than a mile from home, but one day, when the younger son, Ronald, had a sprained ankle, Jake drove them. The school wants to avoid trouble and has a strict policy against weapons, or anything that might become a weapon, so Jake went with Ronald to the office to explain his cane.

There was a new face in the office, very pretty, featuring a beautiful smile and velvety brown eyes topped by soft, dark brown hair. Her nameplate said the owner of the face was Kathy McCormick, and Jake felt like a sophomore before this lovely lady as he explained why his son would need a cane for a few days.

“No problem, Mr. Olson. Ronald is one of our best students and no troublemaker. Just sign this form at the bottom. I will too and it will be his pass.” Kathy was impressed by the quiet, handsome man, obviously a devoted father. Seeing no trace of a wedding ring, her smile increased in wattage.

Business was light at Jake’s Hardware Store and he spent most of his time thinking of the lovely lady he had met briefly. When he left for lunch at the pub across the street, he was determined to learn more about her. Jake isn’t much of a drinker, just having a beer and a sandwich at lunch and occasionally a beer after closing his store, but he is popular with the barflies because he sometimes buys beers for them. This was one of those times.

“Anybody know that new woman working at the high school?” Jake asked the men drinking the beer he had just bought.

Brian Shively, who drives around town picking up junk, also picks up gossip and he knew about her. “Her name is Kathy McCormick. Her husband left her last summer. Don’t blame him.”

“Why’d he leave her?”

“She’s titless. She had cancer and the doctor chopped ‘em off. Her old man decided she ain’t a real woman without tits and I don’t blame him.”

Levi Oates agreed. “I sure wouldn’t stay with a woman without tits. A man needs something to play with.”

Jake was perturbed at hearing that about the woman who had made such a strong and good impression. Although not so shallow as to judge a woman on the same basis as the men he had just spoken to, some of his fondest memories were of making love with his wife and kissing and fondling her lovely breasts. They were the first thing he had noticed about her but he had loved and married all of her.

Kathy also thought about Jake and she was in a better position to research the quiet man who had impressed her so much. School records on Ronald Olson listed his mother as deceased and his father as a store owner. “A widower, and he seems like a swell guy but what would he think of a titless wonder like me?” she asked herself. “I hope I see him when he picks up his son.”

Neither Kathy nor Jake was a mind reader but their thoughts were similar. “She seems all woman to me, breasts or not. I know I’m thinking about her like I haven’t thought about anybody since Nancy died. I think I’ll try to get to know her better. Maybe ask her out when I pick up the boys.” Thoughts of dating Kathy were so pleasant that Jake decided he would do exactly that if he had a chance.

605 words not counting title and byline
 
Petite Fulfillment (a Randy and Cheri episode)

Cheri couldn't stand it any longer. She picked up the phone and called Randy's cell. When she got the - Hey! You called me. Leave a message - recording, followed by the damned, hated beep she wanted to scream. Instead, she said, "Hi, Randy. It's time. Come and get me, I'm waiting."

She paced, she flung herself onto the sofa and fidgeted; picking up a magazine and then tossing it back onto the table when nothing appealed to her. What she really wanted was Randy. Where was he anyhow? Cheri got up and looked out the window, down Hope Creek towards the rail crossing, and her heart gave a glad, little leap when she saw Randy's pick-up coming towards her driveway. He turned at the pines and into her parent's yard. Seeing his truck, at her home, reminded her of their meeting last year, when he'd turned the water off, leaving her half-showered.

Cheri grabbed her pack and pulled on her jacket calling down the hall to her mother, "Don't wait up!" Katrina Jessop's reply was lost in the slamming of the door as her only child raced out the door to Randy.

He turned towards her as she climbed into the seat, "Hi, sweet baby. I got your message, I was just in the bank when you called. Time for what?"

She felt her cheeks warm and busied herself with her seatbelt. Looking up at him, her brown eyes blinking nervously, she murmured, "Time to make love." She turned, hiding her blush from him.

"Baby? Look at me." He tipped her chin up with his finger, "Cheri, you know what you're saying? Ever since I've met you no other woman has appealed to me in the slightest and now, you offer me the greatest gift I could ever dream of. Thank you, my love."

Cheri was beyond words and Randy tugged her lips closer. He claimed her mouth in a kiss full of promise. She barely spoke all through the short ride to his place. He followed her up the icy walk and then leaned past her to open the door. Tossing their coats onto a bench as they kicked off heavy footwear, he smiled, then, Cheri's hand clasped in his, led her through the house and up the stairs.

Randy had opened up the entire top floor of the little storey-and-a-half creating a large master suite. Cheri hesitated on the top step, drawing a shaky breath. As she exhaled, she demanded, "Oh, baby! Tell me you love me, please!" She needed to hear him say it again.

"I love you, Cheri Jessop. I need to make love with you, sweet baby."

"I want you, too. It'll be okay, won't it?" She was so worried that she wouldn't please him, "I don't know what to do!"

"It will be okay, baby. You will do everything perfectly. There are no right and wrongs in our love, sweetheart. There won't be any when we share it, either." Randy held his arms open as he stood facing her. "Come here, baby. I love you.”

Cheri smiled and stepped into her lover’s embrace. Randy was who she wanted, she was certain. She was also sure that it was time to take their relationship this next step. Her instincts were a woman’s as she stood on tiptoe to press her kiss on his mouth. She slid her tongue across his, as he deepened their kiss, exploring his mouth and anticipating the exploration of his body. This was her man, now and for always.
 
Last edited:
Jessop Quickie

"Don't wait up!" Cheri shouted as her mother heard the front door open.

"Just a sec--" Katrina lapsed into silence when she realized that her daughter had escaped out the door. She looked out the window in time to see Randy McRae's truck cross the bridge over Hope Creek, going south out of town. Turning to her husband, Jordan, she said, "I wonder what she meant by not waiting up. I tell ya, Jordan, I hope she's making the right choices."

"You are the best mother in the world, darling. I've no doubt that Cheri knows exactly what she's doing." He stood and took his wife into his arms, "That young Randy seems to be dependable and intelligent." Jordan frowned as he looked out the window, "McRae's place is just down by Willott's Creek isn't it?"

"I think so. Why, baby?" Katrina turned around again following Jordan's gaze.

"He'd better not hurt my little girl. Ever!" He growled against his wife's neck, trying to suppress his thoughts. Unwelcome visions of his daughter and Randy, naked and enraptured, in passion were, perversely, exciting him. He could imagine Cheri's red curls spread across McRae's chest as she kissed her way downward --

"God! I want you." He sucked at Katrina's earlobe, his palms swept upwards over her breasts. Her soft flesh filled his hands and he squeezed, whispering, "I love you. Let me." Her nipples stiffened in response. Jordan moved to press his erection against Katrina's luscious ass.

With the ease of familiarity, Katrina leaned back against her husband, unfastening her jeans. Jordan's fingers had already opened her blouse and were reaching between her breasts to unclasp her bra. She pushed the denim down and off, as Jordan smoothed her top garments over her shoulders and arms.

Without missing a beat, he rid himself of his pants and underwear. His cock was hard and proud as it stood up from his own auburn curls. Grunting, Jordan held his thick shaft in his fist, stroking it, testing it and slid it against his wife's crease.

While he thrust into her welcoming heat, his eyes closed. Again an image of Cheri, splayed and ready for fucking, invaded his mind. He could almost imagine sinking into -- "Fuck me Katrina!" His palm moved and slapped her hip, stinging his hand with the sharpness of the impact.

Not suspecting where her husband's thoughts lie, Katrina rocked back against Jordan. She loved being filled by his thick cock and moved sensually. They fucked. Both husband and wife luxuriated in it, drawing their pleasure out as long as possible. Katrina was panting and rolling her hips with more urgency.

Jordan reached down around her, through her kinky bush to find her clit. He knew with a certainty how to touch her. Katrina let out a low, guttural moan and stilled. Jordan felt her clench around him and with a twisting grind, deep into her, he held his cock still. The ripples of her orgasm almost sucked his prick and he could feel his cum rising.

Leaning back, Jordan looked up at the ceiling and was assailed with another glimpse of fantasy. The brown eyes of his daughter closed as the first scalding drops of his semen landed on her lips, "No!" Jordan's shout came tortured up from his soul as his cum spurted around his wife's womb. His breathing sobbed against her shoulder when he bent forward over her back. Holding Katrina close against him, Jordan murmured, "I love you, darling."
 
This story is to be posted into a Snippettsville Issue with this specific illustration by Rhinoguy which has been posted on his Illustrator's Thread:
https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=6770335
(Rhinoguy has given permission)



(600 words without title)

Umbra’s Lady

Liz looked over her shoulder; it didn’t seem as if he was watching her. With his book held up to fend off the afternoon sun and laying on his back like that, he looked the perfect vision of relaxation. Only one thing gave the game away. His pink cock was lifted slightly from his belly, and as she watched he drew his legs up allowing the sun to dance on his body successfully blocking the view of his cock from her eyes.

Drawing air into her lungs, she turned on her heel then walked down the beach, away from him, away from civilisation, just away.

Further around the island the bush became dense. There were no footprints on the white sand, no trails of human life. She stood on the beach, looking across the Lake. She could see the tip of a white sail, a sparkling diamond in the water.

Liz drew off her flowered dress throwing it down then plonked herself under the shady edge of a spruce, her polaroids turning the world rich. Laying back, she felt the heat of the sun finger its way through her body relaxing the last of the tension from her muscles, massaging mind and soul, tickling the edges of sleep.

She dozed lightly, waking only as a dragging sensation tugged at the corner of her mind. Realising it was more than the corner of her mind being tugged, Liz opened her eyes to long dark hair teasing the inside of her thighs and the rough sensation of tongue dragging along her labia. Clenching the dress, Liz groaned spreading her knees open wider encouraging a deeper intimacy.

He ignored her silent plea, his tongue searching and finding her clit, lifting it a little from its nestling then stroking it, tormenting it until Liz growled,

“If you don’t stick that tongue in me right now I’ll scream until hell opens and swallows you whole!”

He chuckled, teased her for a few more long lingering moments then thrust his tongue into heaven. His strong fingers massaged the inside of her thighs and her body squirmed under his onslaught.

“Yes! God that’s good. Don’t stop! Please, don’t stop,” the last spoken on a whisper of wind as his tongue traced her golden gates.

He licked her then, smiling as her bottom lifted, smiling as her groans became mere wimpers of need and smiling as she gasped grabbing the dress. He didn’t stop his tongue from sliding slowly over her clitoris, even when she begged him to “Just fuck me!”

He wrote the alphabet with his tongue, she made it to ‘t’ before her whole body tensed and she grabbed his hair pulling his head hard against her. Within moments her breathing calmed, she released his head from her grip and smiled as he looked up to check she was all right. His left eyebrow raised as she laughed.

“Thank you.”

“You’re welcome,” he said. “I’d do it again in a flash.”

“You would?” direct eye contact tingled, she looked down.

“Oh yeah, in a flash.”

“Well, that’d be great, but I think next time it’s my turn.”

“We have to take turns?”

“Well, yes. Especially now.”

“What do you mean especially now?”

“Well, you did me the honours so I simply have to repay you.”

“Hmm, when would you like to do that?” he asked.

“I’m staying up at one of the cabins for the weekend. Would you like to come for dinner and...?”

His brow creased in thought, his lips pouted and one finger tapped the little goatee he grew beneath his bottom lip.

“Yes.”
 
Last edited:
A Little Closer (a Randy and Cheri episode)

I stood in the doorway, feeling the humidity of the bathroom behind me as I tried to remember to breathe. Cheri sat smiling at me, her brush midway along a shining curl of her copper-colored hair. She pulled the bristles free and pushed the brush and bag off the side of the bed stretching, catlike, on the edge of the mattress.

"Randy?" Her voice had that rich timbre that always took me by surprise when she spoke, "Do you want me?" She was still in her jeans and sweatshirt, looking so sweet and tempting. I sat on the foot of the bed, acutely aware of my near nudity and how much I wanted her as bare as I was. Cheri moved closer, up against my back, placing her hands on my shoulders, stroking my neck. She whispered in my ear, those full, rosy lips barely brushing against me, "I love you, Randy McRae."I turned to her, twisting my body around, directing her tumble, back, onto the middle of the duvet.

She fell, her hair spreading in a red-gold halo around her head and smiled up at me. "Jesus, Cheri, I need you!" I let my groin press against her hip, showing her just how much I did. Her sighs and quiet murmurs, as we kissed, were turning me on so fast, I could hardly speak. I knelt beside her, my erection tenting my boxers. I'd been wanting this woman for months now, ever since I'd stolen that first kiss in her parents' basement. She was so delicious! She held her hands out to me and I grasped her wrists, pulling her up into my embrace and sat back on my haunches. I took her mouth with a kiss that shook me to the core.

With her arms wrapped around my neck, I let go and slid my hands down over the rounded curves of her ass, gripping the cheeks as I massaged them. My touch swept up along her sides, pushing her heavy sweatshirt over her breasts. Cheri pulled her mouth from mine and moved her arms over her head, inviting me to take her top completely off. Her denim clad thighs were on either side of my waist and her ass was wiggling against my cock. I could barely think as I grabbed the hem of her sweatshirt and got rid of it somehow.

She was so warm against me, skin to skin for the very first time. Cheri's breasts spilled over my palms as I squeezed them. Her nipples were a glorious, bubble-gum pink that matched her mouth, I couldn't help but wonder if her pussy lips were going to be a similar shade, too. Somehow, I was stretched out on the bed beside her and my kisses had replaced my hands on her chest. Her skin was sweet on my tongue, tasting of her, a mix of honey and musk. She squealed when my teeth caught a hard, little nib, holding it secure while my tongue flicked across it.

I nursed on her nipples, suckling them as I sealed my lips on one then the other. Her response to tit play was incredible. I imagined how, with more experience and time, Cheri might be able to cum from nipple stimulation alone. The thought was unbearably sexy and I reacted almost violently. Voraciously, I drew as much of her breast as I could into my mouth. We both groaned, our desire continuing to build. My cock strained against my boxers as I felt the thrill of knowing where this was going to lead.
 
Last edited:
KATHY AND JAKE, SITTING IN A TREE


As owner of the only drug store in town, Henry Patterson probably knows more about the citizens of Snippetsville than anyone else; fortunately, his integrity and professionalism keep him from gossiping. He knew about Kathy McCormick’s impending mastectomy from her medications and after her operation, he sold breast prostheses to her. From ordinary gossip, which he never passed along, he knew when her husband left, and thought him a stupid asshole for doing so. The operation and abandonment by her husband saddened the pharmacist for he considered Kathy one of the nicest persons around. To say he was elated when he sold her birth control pills would be exaggerating, but he was glad she was regaining control of her life.

Kathy was glad too. Ever since Jake Olson had brought his injured son, Ronald, to the high school office, Kathy had been thinking about him. She smiled every time she remembered Jake, stammering like a sophomore in trouble, asking for a date. Kathy had accepted with alacrity. The first night they went to dinner and talked like life-long friends. They had gone out several times since, but not to bed yet; both knew they had something special and rushing things might ruin the relationship. Kathy had met Thomas, the older son, and Ronald. Both knew her from her job at their school and already considered her to be cool but this was their first time meeting her socially and all quickly developed a fondness for one another.

Kathy was disinclined toward casual sex. Except for a short interlude with a friend from pre-marriage days, she had not been with anybody since her husband left, and she considered the time with the friend to be therapy, not lust. Besides her attraction to Jake, which grew stronger every day, she was feeling sexual urges and the birth control pills were in anticipation of when the time would be right with Jake.

Jake was feeling horny too. Since his wife died, he had masturbated occasionally but that was getting to be less satisfying, especially after being around sweet, beautiful Kathy. His feelings were growing for her too, and he knew it was almost time to take their relationship to the next level, making love, probably in the small house where she lived alone. Being aware of her lack of breasts, he had some trepidation, not because he thought her deficient but because he dreaded making some blunder.

One night they were dancing, he moving across the floor awkwardly and she gracefully, when he decided the time was right. As he held her, he fully realized she was lacking nothing; she was all the woman he could want. “Tonight is the night” he told himself. “But how do I ask Kathy?”

As those thoughts passed through Jake’s mind, Kathy looked into his eyes asking, “Jake, do you want to stop at my house for coffee?”

Neither drank any coffee. There had been kisses before but none like the ones they shared just inside her door, nor like the ones shared in her bedroom. Jake kissed her mouth and down her throat as he removed Kathy’s blouse but not her bra. He passed over where her breasts used to be, kissing his way down her body, while removing her skirt and panties.

Jake ate Kathy’s pussy, bringing her to a loud climax; then he entered her with his condom-clad cock, fucking slowly, both of them moaning from pleasure and whispering of love, until she climaxed again and he followed seconds later.

As they lay snuggling after making love, they agreed that waiting had been wise and the time was right.


605 words exclusive of title.
 
Tiny Movement (a Randy and Cheri episode)

His lips hovered over hers and, for a brief instant, his mouth stayed poised above her, like a butterfly about to alight on the petals of her kiss. She whispered, "I love you," just as he landed. He swallowed her feeling and made it part of the moan that rose from his chest.

Randy's kiss was his testament his love. He pushed her lips open and sucked them inside his own. Cheri could feel his teeth bump against hers as he pressed her into the comforter. She tensed the muscles around her mouth and formed a soft pillow for him to settle on. As far as Cheri was concerned, this connection between them should never be broken. She savored the kiss and protested when Randy broke away and drew his mouth down her skin.

He moved over the roundness of her, tasting her and experiencing an excitement he'd never known before. Cheri was his and his alone. Noone had ever given her the pleasure that he hoped, fervently, to share. He was her first lover and felt the responsibility of the moment, realizing that her enjoyment today would color their sex lives for as long as they were blessed to be together.

Cheri wanted his kisses on her nipples. She arched her spine, lifting her breasts up, into Randy's palms. His big craftsman's hands grabbed her sweatshirt, even as he lifted her onto his lap. She raised her arms and ground her hips against his hard bulge. At last, with a toss of her head, she was bare, skin to skin with her man.

Randy's lips were so soft and warm. Slippery wetness surrounded the tip of her breast and Cheri gasped, feeling a welcome longing suffuse her limbs, robbing her of the strength to deny her lover anything. He moved his lips back and forth between her nipples and she heard his chuckles through a fog as each time she murmured for him not to stop.

Dextrously, Randy unfastened the buttons of Cheri's jeans. She helped him strip them off her hips and down her legs blushing as she heard, "Oh God! Beautiful, beautiful --" Randy pushed her knees apart and moved between her feet, lifting one foot to his cheek and then suckling her toe. Cheri giggled as his mouth tickled but then moaned as awareness of his tongue swirling around it brought a different longing inside her.

Cheri's skin was as golden as liquid honey. He marveled that she was virtually freckle free. Randy couldn't keep his lips away from her smooth complexion and he braced his body above her and brought his mouth down once more to cover her hot-pink one. He settled down between her legs with his bulge, hot and hard, suggestively trapped between them.

His hips moved in a slow grind, rubbing his cock against her panty clad pussy. He wanted to look at her again and rolled over beside her, sitting up and slowly stroking her inner thigh with his fingers. "Please." Cheri's desire was shapeless. She suspected she knew what would ease this need and decided to hasten their satisfaction. Her fingers slipped beneath the elastic of her tiny, bikini panties as she raised her hips off the bed.

Randy paused in caressing her tummy and stared as the silk moved away from her body. Her bush was a neat, little, upside down teardrop shaped flame. The red-gold of her pubis was brighter than the curls that framed her face. Randy heard a soft whine and realized that it had come from him.
 
Last edited:
Swan's Next Step

The morning mist was still low over the lake when I crawled out of the tent and stretched. Beth followed me out and put her arm around my waist, resting her head against me. I bent to kiss her, taking the opportunity to caress her breast, the nipple stiff in the cool of the morning. She giggled.

“What?” I said.

“I can feel you running out of me.” She squeezed me. “I’m not surprised, having your wicked way five times with this poor virgin.”

I laughed. “Virgin to raving sex maniac overnight.”

Beth pouted. “I blame you, for making love so well.”

“And I blame you, for inspiring such passion in me.”

“Well, that’s okay.”

We stood in silence for a while, then Beth disengaged herself and began to gather breakfast things together.

“What do you want to do today while I’m recovering from your assault?” I asked her, moving to help her get the stove going.

“Alan, I’ve been thinking.”

“Sweetheart, I know you can, so I guess I have to ask, what?”

“Umbra Island?”

“Yes?”

“The nudist camp?”

“Yes?”

“Do they allow visitors?”

“I have absolutely no idea, sweetheart, but there’s one way to find out.”

“Go and ask?”

“Precisely. D’you want to?”

“I’d like to know what it’s like. It’s been great here, naked with you, making love, but we’ll always wonder if someone is going to find our little hideaway. Amongst other naked people, I think I could be even more relaxed.”

“We’d still need privacy for the love part. I’m not planning to share you.”

Beth giggled again. “I wasn’t planning on sharing you, either.”

It was about ten when we left our secret little bay after I’d hidden our valuables. It took us about an hour to reach Umbra Island. We knew, from Beth’s exploration, that there was a dock at the Western end of the island and that’s where we went. We tied up at the dock, and waited, for we knew we’d been seen. Sure enough, in a couple of minutes a woman came along the dock towards us, lithe, barefoot all the way up.

“Can I help you?” she asked. Apart from the fact that she wasn’t wearing a stitch, she was just an ordinary woman, obviously comfortable in her nudity. About forty, I guessed.

I took Beth’s hand. “We were wondering about the camp. We’d like to know more.”

“We’re happy to show you. We prefer it if you undress.”

Beth and I stripped off our t-shirts and shorts and dropped them into the canoe.

The woman chuckled. “You came prepared. That’s good.” She held out her hand. “I’m Elaine Larson. I’m duty member today.”

“I’m Alan Johansen and this is Beth Allan.”

“I thought I recognised you both. I’m Jenny’s mom.”

“Of course! Now I know where I’ve seen you before,” said Beth. “How is Jenny?”

“You can ask her yourself, she’s here with her dad and me.” Elaine gestured. “This way, please.”

I don’t know what I expected, but the Lady Iothane Institute Campgrounds were just like camp grounds anywhere, except that everyone was naked. A central building that was bar, restaurant and social centre, several toilet blocks for men and women, a few cabins, tennis courts, a putting green and little clearings scattered everywhere, each just big enough for three or four tents. Those nearest the facilities were full. Some, further away, empty.

“Alan, I like this place,” said Beth.

“I do, too, sweetheart.” I turned to Elaine Larson. “How much does it cost?”

Elaine Larson smiled. “Come over to the office and I’ll show you.”

600 words, exluding title.

Alex
 
Last edited:
Maybe...

Maybe...

I first fancied her when she was 16, the same age as my eldest son.

She was sitting at our piano playing, well, I don't remember. What I do remember - vividly - is the sight of her breasts bulging intoxicatingly above the neckline of her shirt.

A couple of years later, when she was no longer jail-bait, I told my wife.

"She's a a woman now, if she says 'yes' then it's OK with me."

My wife understands me!

She played the flute as well as the piano, and she loved classical music, so since we had subscriptions to the orchestral concert seasons in the nearby city, we took her with us. After the concerts we ate out - to get there in time we had to set off early.

Sometimes other things meant one of us couldn't go, so one night she and I were eating alone - and I told her how I felt.

"No!" she said. "What about your wife?"

I wanted to explain about my wife and I: that we knew that an undying love for each other hadn't made us blind to the attractions of others - and that sometimes that attraction was too strong to suppress. That our relationship was stronger for this understanding. That we also honored and respected the temporary partners who enriched our lives. That...

But there's only so much you can explain over a plate of pasta!

Anyway, the outcome was a 'no score defeat'.

Time went on and my feelings didn't change. But other things happened and, well, other things happened.

As I said, she was the same age, and hung out with the same crowd as, my elder son. Maybe our liberal attitudes were the reason, but for several years our house seemed to be the place where the kids hung out. One night there was some sort of party, she had far too much to drink and - well, I won't say what, but she did something that she shouldn't have. That didn't matter to me - well, it did, it turned me on! But to her it was the ultimate sin - she was too embarassed to face me. Soon afterwards (she's since told me) she saw me in town... and ran away before I could notice her!

Whatever...

Several years later she came to a family party (my younger son was going to work abroad) and appologised for what she had done. Of course I told her I forgave her, that there was nothing to forgive, that I was ever so glad she would...

Yeah, I think I babbled.

I've been to her house several times since then. I've met her sons (two marriages to men who turned out to be idiots). I've mended her computer. And we are taking her to this year's season of orchestral concerts.

And I still fancy her like hell! Now in her thirties, she still looks as fresh and beautiful as she did when she was sixteen.

Oh yes, at that family party, her cleavage showed again - another memory to cherish - and it had the same affect on me as when she played our piano, half her lifetime ago.

She's still bright, talented, and beautiful.

It's a different kind of love from that my wife and I share, but, yes, I do love her!

Maybe this time I can tell her how much I want her - the way that I want her - and how my wife does understand me.

And maybe this time, if I'm very lucky, I'll get "Yes" as the answer...
 
Back
Top