The Things You Want The Most... but can't seem to get.

LadyVamp138

Really Experienced
Passion, I want PASSION. The heat, the intensity, the possession of it all whether it comes from mental or physical simulation I love passion. I love Alpha Males because they are intense men that think with desire and their hearts, not just with their dicks. I often find myself wanting to be claimed not only physically, but also mentally.

Show me your passion and what you desire no matter if its swinging on a tree tire or just fucked brainless.

So to start us off:
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m48w3rOOOI1qlekhvo1_500.gif

tumblr_m48w3rOOOI1qlekhvo1_500.gif

I think we all look for PASSION. In all kind of shapes, colors, smells and other ways. Yes, sex can be important, but eventually it's the passion that keeps you going and allowing your climax to a whole new level.

I agree with passion
tumblr_m2v0ddK7YO1qhxkfvo1_500.gif

Oh, and some good, restaurant specialty fettuccine alfredo. Haven't had that in a while.

Haha I do love the Fettuccine Alfredo.

One step further shall we... if you could have anything you wanted, guilt-free, money-free, what would you want and how/why?

The thing I want most, but can't find, is a man who loves me as much as I love him. Passion, I can find. Love, that's tricky :(

Passion, I want PASSION. The heat, the intensity, the possession of it all whether it comes from mental or physical simulation I love passion. I love Alpha Males because they are intense men that think with desire and their hearts, not just with their dicks. I often find myself wanting to be claimed not only physically, but also mentally.

Show me your passion and what you desire no matter if its swinging on a tree tire or just fucked brainless.

So to start us off:
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m48w3rOOOI1qlekhvo1_500.gif

tumblr_m48w3rOOOI1qlekhvo1_500.gif
your choice of displaying passion made me sissy.

To finally be happy with where I am and not want to be somewhere else...

An emotional connection that I can depend on, trust and believe... without games, pretence or control (to name a few)

Last edited:
the only thing ,little minx,I might offer up is my eyes...........

Some physical connection but if cant have that, then some diving. Wait can have that either its winter :(
Not my day lol

Have always wished for more confidence and courage....

Right now, I already have love, passion, friendship, intelligence, and talent...
I just need a little more belief in myself....:)

To find myself, to find who I really am

I've been looking for 27 years and still don't know who I am

To find myself, to find who I really am

I've been looking for 27 years and still don't know who I am

Hmmm, I see that more as the journey through life. A process not a destination. The fact that you continue to SEARCH brings you in touch with your true self :)

It's really all good, no?!?

So, I'm totally not even a Sheryl Crow fan however this lyric hits the nail on the head

"It's not having what you want
It's wanting what you've got"

But I'd add to that profound statement that its creating the life you want. And the courage to do so.

Heh, sounds like me and the Cowardly Lion should both go see the Wizard of Oz for that then!! ;)

A massage from the hubs. Why is is when I ask for a massage his first reaction us to say schedule one? I just want HIS hands on me- not some stranger's.

A massage from the hubs. Why is is when I ask for a massage his first reaction us to say schedule one? I just want HIS hands on me- not some stranger's.

Hm, quit asking and stick the massage oil in his hands, lay down nekkid, and wait.

He'll get the hint...

:D

Back