Clues to what lays beneath :)

I'm curious what people think of my video effort (Page 15)

• Meh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not bad...

• Bravo!

• Damn that's hot! :p

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice pics. So do the hand cuffs get you hard or are you thinking about something else when you start playing with them. :confused:

Nice pics. So do the hand cuffs get you hard or are you thinking about something else when you start playing with them. :confused:

Thanks for stopping by.

The handcuffs themselves aren't really a turn on for me. I'm more turned on by the act of taking pictures. The handcuffs were just something I though would be a nice change or something fun/playful instead of just the same old pics.

Handcuffs huh? ;) Oh the things we could do:devil: Love the shower pics as well.

I hope you're having a nice week.:rose:

Oh wow. I didn't realize you had posted new pics. I clearly fail at using the subscribe function. That's easily corrected though.

I absolutely love these...and really, I love the thought of you like that. So very sexy!! :kiss:

Handcuffs huh? ;) Oh the things we could do:devil: Love the shower pics as well.

I hope you're having a nice week.:rose:

Thanks for the lovely thoughts. Glad you liked the pics.

The week has been hectic to say the least, but it's almost over. Hope your week has been better than mine.

Oh wow. I didn't realize you had posted new pics. I clearly fail at using the subscribe function. That's easily corrected though.

I absolutely love these...and really, I love the thought of you like that. So very sexy!! :kiss:

That's alright. I'm just glad you were able to find them. I'll have to think up something new for the next set. Maybe I'll take a few sword pics like yours.

That's alright. I'm just glad you were able to find them. I'll have to think up something new for the next set. Maybe I'll take a few sword pics like yours.

I really hope that you do, I would love to see them. I'll look forward to anything that you do decide to share though. :kiss:

I really hope that you do, I would love to see them. I'll look forward to anything that you do decide to share though. :kiss:

This weekend has been so busy, I haven't had a chance. Next week I'll have a bunch of free time on my hands, so I hope to take a bunch of pics then.

Have been trying to shed some pounds, so I put on an older pair of tighty-whities to see if they fit. They did, mostly.

And since they were white, I thought I'd add some water for the fun of it.

Last edited:
HOLY HELL!!! You should be wet more often!! Mmmmfhhh, hot!! :rose:

Have been trying to shed some pounds, so I put on an older pair of tighty-whities to see if they fit. They did, mostly.

And since they were white, I thought I'd add some water for the fun of it.

I should really say something intelligent here. Your comments in my thread are always so thoughtful. The only thing I can really think when looking at these is, holy hell you look amazing though. :kiss:

I should really say something intelligent here. Your comments in my thread are always so thoughtful. The only thing I can really think when looking at these is, holy hell you look amazing though. :kiss:

Those words are some of the nicest I've ever heard, so thank you for that.

Those words are some of the nicest I've ever heard, so thank you for that.

My pleasure!

I was just reviewing your other pictures....not that I do that often or anything. :D I now have to concede that S9 was, in fact, the best shower picture. I don't know what I was thinking...other than that S8 was pretty damn sexy too!

Since I got a lot of good feedback on the shower and wet photos, so I decided to do another series. White T-shirt and undies getting wet.

First the beforehand:

Last edited:
Back