The Isolated Blurt Thread XVII : Squish Me Like You Mean It!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre op in the morning. No biggie but it is stressing me out. I hate hospitals and everything that has to do with a hospital.
 


It was too nice a day not to go out for a run in the woods; however, with the sun low in the sky, the leaves on the path and walnuts on the ground, one has to be extremely careful not to twist an ankle. It can be very difficult to see rocks and roots.

That may be the first run I've had in three months when the humidity was below 75%. The path, which was once unknown, has been discovered (thank you internet) and there are people where there used to be solitude. I will never comprehend the yahoos out there wearing headphones. Don't you already have enough noise in your lives?



Ew, you went running through the woods without headphones? How do you drown out the sound of the slutty, slutty animals trying to get laid?

Listen little redbird, whatever the fuck your name is- SHE'S NOT INTO IT. SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Edit: typos.

Also, anyone who says the woods are peaceful did not grow up in the woods. I've never understood this desire people have to spend time out there. It's like being inside, but everything is so shitty that we decided to invent "inside" to get away from it.
 
“The scene was rockin',
all were digging the sounds
Igor on chains,
backed by his baying hounds”
 
ah'm outta here. I ain't wasting a near-cloudless day off banging a keyboard.

Plus, it's this kinda Tuesday.

3KWJ.gif


Play nice an' don't let the schmucks get y'all stuck in the suck. :D
 
Thanks everyone. Was not happy with my pre op doctor. Several times she was going to recommend postpone due to health issue.
In the end she said go with it and see what happens. Not the answer I want with anesthesia.
Monday is the day.
 
Today a dude asked me if the triforce on my necklace was 3 pyramids.

Same dude got pissed that I got to watch an interview with RuPaul in the waiting room. Bitch, the unspoken rules are- whoever gets in there first gets to pick what to watch, unless they relinquish that right.

I had to explain who RuPaul was to someone who had crawled out the head of a holler.
 
It was nice to sleep in my own bed for a night. But being back in Minneapolis means play time. My body is ready.
 
Stupid fucking Charles, waking me up at 1:30am. Chances of getting back to sleep, somewhere in the region of fuck all.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top