The Literotica Tag team competition?

Just about done. Last bit passed over to my partner, and one final edit after they finish with it. We take cash. American Dollars. Thank you!

Hope there's enough to go around when my partner and I take home the gold.

Just about done. Last bit passed over to my partner, and one final edit after they finish with it. We take cash. American Dollars. Thank you!

Dang american dollars, all green and icky. I want the colourful Australian money!
attachment.php

Attachments

• australian_money-2.jpg
    australian_money-2.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 33
Do you have a bureau of printing and engraving, or do you just open up Australian Monopoly and use that? :D

When my partner and I win this, we demand gold. If I was bein greedy, I'd demand platinum. :cool:

What the hell is this gold talk?

I need to come up with the prize. Odds are you're getting paid in old comic books.

But..... if you want gold.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Thumb_Richie Rich - Gold and Silver 15.jpg
    Thumb_Richie Rich - Gold and Silver 15.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 39
My partner and I are keeping things quiet, and you know what they say about the quiet ones... ;)

There better be some Captain Marvel, and Little Orphan Annie in there. Maybe Brenda Starr too

There better be some Captain Marvel, and Little Orphan Annie in there. Maybe Brenda Starr too

Which Captain Marvel? The Old DC version or The Marvel Kree Version?

Not Brenda fan, but we could get Millie The Model.

I'm an old time DC girl...

My favorite DC Golden age characters were the weird ones The Spectre, Doctor Fate, The Phantom Stranger.

And Solomon Grundy just rocks.

I'm into Golden Age/silver age horror, The Original EC titles and all those cheesy giant monster Marvel(atlas then) comics.

DC had the best horror aside from EC. One of the gems of my collection is a pretty decent copy of House Of Mystery #1, DC's first horror comic.

Okay, I'll stop now.

Starting to have bad flashbacks of when I owned the store.

Back