Erotica... or attention whore?

I'd whisper back:
"Don't tell me how much you want me, lover.... Show me.

Well first of all I would show you my letting my hand slide down to your hard cock and stroke it.....;)

My chest is getting hairy!

Had to push "it" out of the way to keep the pic lit-compliant. :eek:

(all the more reason to PM me/get to know me outside of lit!)

Last edited:
WP_000757.jpg

My chest is getting hairy!

Had to push "it" out of the way to keep the pic lit-compliant. :eek:

(all the more reason to PM me/get to know me outside of lit!)

Sigh. Incredibly sexy. :)

P.S. I want you...

I do. The first one was absolutely wonderful and I was grinning for days, but there's much more I wish I would have been bold enough to do...or that you would have done! ;)

I think you should elaborate for the class! :D

(yes im having fun with this!)

Hahaha alright, I'll play along ;)

If we get to meet again I'll wear a much more revealing top so that you won't be able to resist getting your hands (and hopefully lips, teeth, and tongue too) on my tits..I'll also not resist the urge to kiss you next time, or to undo your zipper and get on my knees and take you into my mouth.
I want my hands, mouth, teeth and tongue all over your uber sexy body ;)

How's that for share and tell?

Damnn!!!! That was hot miss! Lol

If we get to meet again I'll wear a much more revealing top so that you won't be able to resist getting your hands (and hopefully lips, teeth, and tongue too) on my tits..I'll also not resist the urge to kiss you next time, or to undo your zipper and get on my knees and take you into my mouth.

spoken like a VERY good friend! ;)

It's a start... If I can clamp my strong hands onto your hair as I slip between your lips, coaxing you further and further...

;)

Damnn!!!! That was hot miss! Lol

I agree! About time this thread heated up!

spoken like a VERY good friend! ;)

Very good and getting better all the time! ;)

As if you needed to ask :rolleyes: I want your hands fisted in my hair, pulling my lips further down your shaft, cause you damn well know I'm gonna take every inch! :D

What else are friends for if not for explosive, orgasmic fun? ;)

*grabs bag of popcorn, sits back and watches*

Yes, miss Serene. Been too busy.

I get called every single day that I'm off to see if I will come in. I had a headache today, so I didn't go.

The following picture reveals more about my life than I probably ever have on lit.

WP_000737.jpg

Anyone else have the sudden urge to get sick so he can be their doc?

Back