Easy Lisa

Great thread

Great thread! Though following the other comments, quite sexy with quite shapely breasts! I'm assuming you are a California girl but beautiful nonetheless.

Lisa, you are a lovely woman. I really do hope this is you or Bart, posting & not some revenge pics. Plus #7 shows poeple possibly violating the law. Plus you are showing other people's faces, are they aware you are posting here?? If you are whom you say you are my deepest apologies, there have been a lot of "fkes" on here. Welcome to lit.

Bart here.

Cigars. We smoke cigars. :rolleyes:

These photos are ours and anyone without their faces blocked out have consented.
The ones with their faces blocked out have seen the edit job, and have consented.

Those that haven't consented are deleted

We play these on a loop at our parties, and everyone has seen their own pictures.

If a moderator wants to contact me for further details or confirmation, they have our contact information.

Bart here.

Cigars. We smoke cigars. :rolleyes:

These photos are ours and anyone without their faces blocked out have consented.
The ones with their faces blocked out have seen the edit job, and have consented.

Those that haven't consented are deleted

We play these on a loop at our parties, and everyone has seen their own pictures.

If a moderator wants to contact me for further details or confirmation, they have our contact information.

Hey Bart, I am tossing you a HIGH FIVE for being awesome, Lisa looks fantastic ;)

thanks for sharing and I look forward to more great shots of her and some your friends, love the boat as well, all I have is a canoe for fishing int he mountains though, lol

Yes, through the game room, the living room and into the kitchen.
Had to stop somewhere...

I like that pic a lot. I think it's the curvature of your body and the tan lines on your ass...

No, he's not, but he's also not hung up about it.
He usually just goes with the flow.

Me, I've had more girlfriends than boyfriends.

I can see why:cool:
You are droolingly delicious!

Is it true you are the shy one? LOL.

I will say you have a great smile.
This really sets you apart from many others and into a great group. Your smile looks real, not saying 'I am only doing this to appease hubbie.' Perhaps I am wrong but sometimes it is the eyes that say what the smile means. Life is for living, so live while you can.
Yes you have a great body, one that would be the envy of many. I am after all just another old perv on an erotic based website looking at pictures when everyone knows we only come here for the articles ;)

A lot of fun pictures. I certainly envy Bart! You have a beautiful body. Magnificent smile. Even though I prefer small breasts, nobody can deny how amazing your tits are.

Since you said at the beginning, all questions welcome, I am curious what size your breasts were prior to enhancing? Any pics from then? Before/after? Kudos to the surgeon, s/he did a great job.

I love your pictures, you look so relaxed and comfortable with you body .....and such a warm smile.

Lisa,

Beautiful pictures. Bart is a luck man! I play on Fet too and have lots of friends in lots of different lifestyles. It's a fun group of very accepting people.
:devil::kiss:

A lot of fun pictures. I certainly envy Bart! You have a beautiful body. Magnificent smile. Even though I prefer small breasts, nobody can deny how amazing your tits are.

Since you said at the beginning, all questions welcome, I am curious what size your breasts were prior to enhancing? Any pics from then? Before/after? Kudos to the surgeon, s/he did a great job.

No, thank God, no before.

I had lost 45 pounds, and they were a very deflated 36C, and the nipples were off a bit to the outside.

But it was the flat tire look that had to go, otherwise I wouldn't have.

Last edited:
Had to subscribe, Lisa you are creating what will be one of lits greatest threads!

Back