Tiny Cleopatra. :)

Hello babes!:heart:

I know, I know. It has been too many days. I worked about 10 days straight and after spending hour after hour after hour being nice to every asshole that walked into the bank, I just wanted to come home and crawl under the covers. I have been seeing your kind words and look forward to replying back to you cuties!

Today was much less productive than I would have wished, but maybe that is just what I needed after these long days. I spent the day in comfy clothes, looking up new recipes and watching dumb tv. Writing in my journal which I have also neglected for the last week. All in all a very laid back day before our tiny thunderstorm we're supposed to get tomorrow afternoon.

How has your week been? I need some pleasant social interaction. ;)

The week was a little rocky, but oh, now, it's so much better. You've been missed!

I know, I know. It has been too many days. I worked about 10 days straight and after spending hour after hour after hour being nice to every asshole that walked into the bank, I just wanted to come home and crawl under the covers. I have been seeing your kind words and look forward to replying back to you cuties!

Today was much less productive than I would have wished, but maybe that is just what I needed after these long days. I spent the day in comfy clothes, looking up new recipes and watching dumb tv. Writing in my journal which I have also neglected for the last week. All in all a very laid back day before our tiny thunderstorm we're supposed to get tomorrow afternoon.

xoxo
Tiny Cleopatra

:eek: *pounces and huggles, licks and kisses*:heart:

Hello beautiful.......it has been a long hard week........and your sexiness is just what the doctor ordered;)

Awe thank you! Well it sounds like we deserve a nice, relaxing, generally sexy night huh?;)

xoxo

Agree completely hun........and that last pic........adorable, sexy, beautifiul....breathtaking all at once:kiss:........and the one before makes me wanna suck on that tongue and your upper chest:devil:

xoxo
Tiny Cleopatra
Hi TC,
relax, and take a load off, it's not about being productive,on your day off. Kick back, and enjoy the attention that's showered upon your sexy tiny beautiful body!:devil::kiss: love the latest pic, btw!;)

xoxo
Tiny Cleopatra

oh what a sexy tongue shot while showing a bit of boobage, lovely!

Thank you so much, I am sure my friends and family would jump at the chance to tell you how silly I am haha.

There is nothing wrong with being silly, clelpatra ! :)

I'm sorry to hear about the long days at work...hopefully things even out for you soon ! I can only imagine the craziness that you have to put up with with people that come into the bank. Ugh. Sometimes I think people lose their brains when it comes to money..... lol

Hope you're having a good evening !!

:rose:

Back