The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT:
"I like pie... Ohhh, and I need whipped cream."

*Grabs a spoon and immediately throws it, settling down to lick Lady clean*
Messy. Sheeeeeesh....
*Lick lick liiiick*
Hey, this one's not- Ohhhh. Ha.
*Licklicklicknibble*


purring and giggling and squirming and thinking THIS is how I should get all nice and clean every day
Don't miss that spot right there. You need to make that spot EXTRA clean
 
purring and giggling and squirming and thinking THIS is how I should get all nice and clean every day
Don't miss that spot right there. You need to make that spot EXTRA clean

There? Right there.
Okay.

*Readjusts and lick-lick-licks away all the goopy mess, moving on to a next little section.*
IT POOLED IN YOUR BELLY BUTTON!!
*Gasps in horror and immediately sets to scooping it out with her tongue*
Mah goodnish, Waydee. Yoo Show MESHY!
 
Okay,that was weird.

I'm sitting here at home, alone, watching tv. My brother went out to run errands. So, I hear a door close softly. The sound of a car door being gently closed. I wait. No one comes to the door. I wait about five minutes before I get up and go to check, opening the door. No one is there. I'm not the only one to hear it, the dogs did too. Odd.
 
"Funny how 'good intentioned observations' can really sting for a very long time..."
"It hurts to keep thinking like this."
 
....................................................

absolutly the worst rollercoaster day all year.


Laugh, cry, growl, grumble, snicker..... wtf?
 
I want to die! No, not really. But I do want my humongous headache to die. Where is that water bottle when I need it!? Sometimes I feel like certain objects hide from me. Or maybe Im just suck at looking for my things. Grrrr.
 
Wishing the heat index would be low for today but nope, no such luck. Still, not as hot as it is in the mid-west/east coast. Odd, how that's working out this year.
 
No, cartoon network. That pun only worked 2 months ago.


It felt nice to sleep in today. Now to get up and, as usual, be the only one to have any interest in actually doing a damn thing special for a holiday.

Wait. No.
I'll let him decide. 12 hours of him staring at tv, here we come...!
 
I didn't expect this from you. Real classy. Whatever makes you happy.

LT: I guess I do have a problem with people stealing my ideas. I may have broken yours, but you spit on mine.
 
Of course.

LT: I should have said used without thinking what it meant and that it didn't belong to you alone, instead of stealing.
 
Last Thought

WHY am I working on July 4th when I should be in a two piece and swimming...dammitall????
 
LT? Well, last two were:
"My tits are sensitive as HELL today."
"I want to see fireworks but need to be up for work tomorrow. :("
 
LT? Well, last two were:
"My tits are sensitive as HELL today."
"I want to see fireworks but need to be up for work tomorrow. :("

Can't see fireworks tonight, because of how dry and hot it has been here lately with no rain in weeks, the've banned the use of fireworks....though some drunk dumbass will probably use them tonight and set something on fire.
 
Can't see fireworks tonight, because of how dry and hot it has been here lately with no rain in weeks, the've banned the use of fireworks....though some drunk dumbass will probably use them tonight and set something on fire.

"Yeeehoo! I made me a ring a fire! ... An' der goes mah house."

We just got the okay for fireworks by me last weekend. Up until now they were worried.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top