Crossdressing pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
a few more pics

here are a few more of three different outfits. The black coat ones are my favorite. This is the only outfit that makes me want to experience my Domme side someday. I am very ok experiencing the sub side in it too:)

Attachments

• aa6.jpg
    aa6.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 312
  • aa7.jpg
    aa7.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 189
  • aa9.jpg
    aa9.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 208
  • aa8.jpg
    aa8.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 174
  • aa10.jpg
    aa10.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 281
here are a few more of three different outfits. The black coat ones are my favorite. This is the only outfit that makes me want to experience my Domme side someday. I am very ok experiencing the sub side in it too:)

I think the black looks very hot

black and shiny are the way to express your domme side for sure:kiss:

I'm going to be totally obtuse; love you in the black but you in the white dress is absolutely my favourite!

more pics

here are the last of my pics from my last night of dressup. Ready to go out again soon.

Attachments

• aa11.jpg
    aa11.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 227
  • aa12.jpg
    aa12.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 153
  • aa13.jpg
    aa13.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 165
  • aa14.jpg
    aa14.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 209
Kendra, you always seem to go all out; I love how well you pull it off. Wish I had the opportunity combinede with the courage to go out.

next time out

you really light up this thread Kendra, where do you intend to frequent for your next shoot sexy?:kiss:

going to a local club on the 30th for a halloween party, then on the 30th we r going to a gary newman concert and I am wearing a red corset and my shortest red skirt. We will be in the balcony which should result in some great shots from the back as i am leaning over the rail. I would love to do some more private bedroom shots between now and then as well.

first pics in a while

a friend photographed me this weekend hope you like comments are appreciated!

Attachments

• rsz_1imag0735.jpg
    rsz_1imag0735.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 437
  • rsz_imag0739.jpg
    rsz_imag0739.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 316
  • rsz_imag0741.jpg
    rsz_imag0741.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 362
going to a local club on the 30th for a halloween party, then on the 30th we r going to a gary newman concert and I am wearing a red corset and my shortest red skirt. We will be in the balcony which should result in some great shots from the back as i am leaning over the rail. I would love to do some more private bedroom shots between now and then as well.

MMM, can't wait for new hot pictures !

Playing pool

here is a shot from playing pool the other night. I did my part in looking good and distracting the other team and my wife made the balls all go in the proper hole.

Attachments

• 1aa1.jpg
    1aa1.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 287
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back