Need to be pleased
wants a lil
spank, bite
nip!

Demands
all,

in return ~~

:catroar:

Love being fucked by a man who knows how to be a man, without having to be an "asshole"...if that makes any sense. There's no bigger turn on for me than to be with a man whose so confident in his abilities & maleness that he takes what he wants. I'm normally a fairly dominant woman, & I do love to take control of things when I'm fucking a guy, but OMFG, when a man takes that away...it's pure heaven.

It makes total sense...

You describe me to a 't' Arenya...and I'm glad to+sad to say my last love was exactly this - confident, in control without being an asshole.

Sad because he decided he was ... married! And cut me off. Bastard bastrd bastard

Love being fucked by a man who knows how to be a man, without having to be an "asshole"...if that makes any sense. There's no bigger turn on for me than to be with a man whose so confident in his abilities & maleness that he takes what he wants. I'm normally a fairly dominant woman, & I do love to take control of things when I'm fucking a guy, but OMFG, when a man takes that away...it's pure heaven.

You describe me to a 't' Arenya...and I'm glad to+sad to say my last love was exactly this - confident, in control without being an asshole.

Sad because he decided he was ... married! And cut me off. Bastard bastrd bastard

Sometimes men are assholes - so no good being in control of sex if not in control of their own life - that sucks! (I'm married btw....):(

Oh I enjoy it... I'm normally an extremely independent person who likes to be in control, but there's not much that turns me on more than a guy I'm with shoving me up against a wall and pinning me there as he does what he wants with his free hand with me not being able to stop him.

I feel the same way. I am very much in control in my life. I'm a single parent. If I'm not in control, no one else will be and everything falls apart. So when it comes to sex, I love giving up all that control. To be pinned against the wall, my wrists restrained either handcuffed or with his hand, and him taking what he wants with his free hand and me being unable to stop or resist. To be forcibly taken, fucked hard, toyed with and played with while being restrained, held down or even better tied down so both his hands are free to explore. I've always had an "abduction" fantasy. To be grabbed unexpectedly and forced to satisfy my kidnapper. mmmmm very hot.

This can be a very intense and exciting scenario.

Obviously your partner should be on board with this, and importantly must be in the right mood when you decide to do this.

I would recommend using a variant of the "safe word" system employed in BDSM relationships. Personally I prefer 2 safe words, one means go, one means stop. That way your partner can signal that he/she is in the mood for forceful play.

I would also say that the force part is often better as a mental thing. A little pain can be arousing, but its hard to gauge.

I am pretty sure most women have a fantasy along these lines (witness the popularity of the bodice ripper genre!). But some want to keep it between the pages, not between the sheets, and that should be respected.

I suspect the fantasy is less popular amongst men (i.e. being forced by your wife/gf), but do think that many men might enjoy this. Given the typical strength and size mismatch, ladies should consider some restraints for their lover so that they can fully enjoy this.

Any questions, I will be available after class.

This can be a very intense and exciting scenario.

Obviously your partner should be on board with this, and importantly must be in the right mood when you decide to do this.

I would recommend using a variant of the "safe word" system employed in BDSM relationships. Personally I prefer 2 safe words, one means go, one means stop. That way your partner can signal that he/she is in the mood for forceful play.

I would also say that the force part is often better as a mental thing. A little pain can be arousing, but its hard to gauge.

I am pretty sure most women have a fantasy along these lines (witness the popularity of the bodice ripper genre!). But some want to keep it between the pages, not between the sheets, and that should be respected.

I suspect the fantasy is less popular amongst men (i.e. being forced by your wife/gf), but do think that many men might enjoy this. Given the typical strength and size mismatch, ladies should consider some restraints for their lover so that they can fully enjoy this.

Any questions, I will be available after class.

Obviously this type of scenario takes some planning of sorts. No woman wants to be kidnapped or raped but I'll bet most have the fantasy of being abducted and taken by a handsome stranger. This type of play does require a lot of talking between you and your Dom beforehand. Each needs to know what lines not to cross and how far your partner can go. But I think it is so arousing. To be grabbed from behind unexpectedly, pushed against the wall, my wrists held in place over my head either by his hand or handcuffs, feeling my body pinned against the wall with his strength, his hand toying with my clit. his hand on my throat, forcing me to floor, shoving his cock into my mouth fucking my mouth hard. no where to go. the wall behind me, my wrists restrained, and him fucking my mouth mercilessly. Grabbing a fist full of hair and forcing me to the bed, hand on my throat so I can't move and forcing his cock into my pussy...oh my...I think I better take a cold shower

Obviously this type of scenario takes some planning of sorts. No woman wants to be kidnapped or raped but I'll bet most have the fantasy of being abducted and taken by a handsome stranger. This type of play does require a lot of talking between you and your Dom beforehand. Each needs to know what lines not to cross and how far your partner can go. But I think it is so arousing. To be grabbed from behind unexpectedly, pushed against the wall, my wrists held in place over my head either by his hand or handcuffs, feeling my body pinned against the wall with his strength, his hand toying with my clit. his hand on my throat, forcing me to floor, shoving his cock into my mouth fucking my mouth hard. no where to go. the wall behind me, my wrists restrained, and him fucking my mouth mercilessly. Grabbing a fist full of hair and forcing me to the bed, hand on my throat so I can't move and forcing his cock into my pussy...oh my...I think I better take a cold shower
I defenitely need a cold shower after this discription!!!

my wife

my wife doesn't like having her hands held so she is defenceless, on occasions I will do this, holding them behind her back with one hand as I push my hand under her bra pinching and rolling her nipples between thumb and finger. She will struggle, swearing at me to let her go but I carry on, still holding her hands tight pushing my hand under her knickers, rubbing over her mound using my fingers to part her pussy lips, slipping a finger inside her, maybe sucking on her breasts at the same time, she always gets wet allowing me to slip another finger inside her. I will feel her relax and know she is mine.

As I let go of her hands she will put up a fight, she needs to let me know that she is not submitting.

I turn her round, lifting her skirt or pulling down her trousers and slip my cock straight inside her, her knickers pulled to one side.

I grab her hair pulling her back onto my cock, reach round and pinch her clit and fuck her hard deep and fast, she always comes quickly and hard.

Afterwards she tells me I mustn't do it again as it scares her, I think she has to say this as it keeps the fantasy real.

Last edited:
Anais Nin said it better than I ever could...but this sums it all up for me...

“I do not want to be the leader. I refuse to be the leader. I want to live darkly and richly in my femaleness. I want a man lying over me, always over me. His will, his pleasure, his desire, his life, his work, his sexuality the touchstone, the command, my pivot. I don’t mind working, holding my ground intellectually, artistically; but as a woman, oh, God, as a woman I want to be dominated. I don’t mind being told to stand on my own feet, not to cling, be all that I am capable of doing, but I am going to be pursued, fucked, possessed by the will of a male at his time, his bidding.”

“I do not want to be the leader. I refuse to be the leader. I want to live darkly and richly in my femaleness. I want a man lying over me, always over me. His will, his pleasure, his desire, his life, his work, his sexuality the touchstone, the command, my pivot. I don’t mind working, holding my ground intellectually, artistically; but as a woman, oh, God, as a woman I want to be dominated. I don’t mind being told to stand on my own feet, not to cling, be all that I am capable of doing, but I am going to be pursued, fucked, possessed by the will of a male at his time, his bidding.”

very well said.

I have posted in here once before but I just cannot get enough of this thread.

I have a high pain tolerance.....very high. Nipple calms I can tolerate very well. A stiff beating to my ass when I have been bad I can orgasm off that. Being slammed hard into the wall with my face burried in it. Or when I deepthroat, my Love holding my head down there and plugging my nose until I am on the brink of passing out.

Anyways, enough of that hehe. But yes, I love to be taken forcefully, without warning, unexpected.

There is nothing I love more then being taken forcefully, one of exs was AMAZING at this! Some of the best mindblowing sex has come after I've been at work all day, in a bad mood and suddenly he was all over me, coercing me. Don't get me wrong, I have been known to take control of the situation very happily at times, but nothing quite beats a horny guy holding your hands above your head and taking advantage of you.

Being in D/s relationships where I enjoyed the rougher play, I found it easier to date 'vanilla bad boys' who could take the subtle hints for the rougher stuff. When one gent realized in his efforts to 'hold me down' that the closer he got to my neck the harder I came, well … it became part of a recurring thing between us.

If you aren't sure, just ask her in a point of passion and guage her response as your answer.

ENJOY!

Being in D/s relationships where I enjoyed the rougher play, I found it easier to date 'vanilla bad boys' who could take the subtle hints for the rougher stuff. When one gent realized in his efforts to 'hold me down' that the closer he got to my neck the harder I came, well … it became part of a recurring thing between us.

If you aren't sure, just ask her in a point of passion and guage her response as your answer.

ENJOY!

Oh yea, that's never awkward. Dick in her pussy and you ask, "so... you ever think about rape?"

Oh yea, that's never awkward. Dick in her pussy and you ask, "so... you ever think about rape?"

HAHAHHAHAAa - ummm... don't think so. grabbing her hands and putting them over her head while you are driving into her... guaging her response and, if she is reacting strongly, asking her, "You like that, don't you?" While that seems to be a ubiquitous statement, the verbal buy-in to the action will bring a consensuality to the more forceful/aggressive play.

Then adding, "maybe I should blindfold you?" or adding an additional offer at this time is an opportunity to see where she may go....

But, I am sure you know all of this. I am just restating for the sake of clarity :)

This is absolutely how I feel. I don't want to have to take responsibility for what happens in the bedroom(or wherever ;) ).....I crave the sense of relief that comes from giving in totally, from just being taken, from being a mans plaything........that is what I enjoy, it's what I have to have.
The look in his eyes that tells you that you are, at that moment in time, his to do with as he pleases......absolutely divine.

uhhhhh no! Obviously no woman ever wants to be raped. That's not what we are talking about her. It's consensual roleplay in the safety of someone you trust. Big difference. I would never want someone I don't know pinning me up against the wall and just taking what he wants but someone I know and trust...well that's different. To be controlled and dominated by him. His plaything for the evening. Taking what he wants how he wants it. His little toy there for his pleasure. mmmmm

uhhhhh no! Obviously no woman ever wants to be raped. That's not what we are talking about her. It's consensual roleplay in the safety of someone you trust. Big difference. I would never want someone I don't know pinning me up against the wall and just taking what he wants but someone I know and trust...well that's different. To be controlled and dominated by him. His plaything for the evening. Taking what he wants how he wants it. His little toy there for his pleasure. mmmmm

Exactly.:)
That scenario is so far away from rape it's untrue.
Rape is a disgusting act, seriously, nobody would wish that upon themselves!

When a man has his hand tangled in your hair, enjoying being pleasured by you, and he tilts your head up to look him in the eyes........THAT moment is so beautifully erotic, it can reduce a girls mind, and body, to jelly ;)

Well said, monicalynne68. Many of us have that fantasy within the constraints you outline: helpless and dominaed, but in an atmosphere of complete trust.

Well said, monicalynne68. Many of us have that fantasy within the constraints you outline: helpless and dominaed, but in an atmosphere of complete trust.

To me it is all about being in tune with your sub and the closeness shared...

Exactly.:)
That scenario is so far away from rape it's untrue.
Rape is a disgusting act, seriously, nobody would wish that upon themselves!

When a man has his hand tangled in your hair, enjoying being pleasured by you, and he tilts your head up to look him in the eyes........THAT moment is so beautifully erotic, it can reduce a girls mind, and body, to jelly ;)

absolutely, Rape is not about sex. It's about violence. there's a big difference. As a sub, to have you Dom have his way with you as his playtoy to enjoy as he wishes. to be forcibly taken by him, pinned against the wall, wrists restrained, his hand grabbing your hair and forcing you to obey. It's wonderfully erotic.

This is what I'm talking about. Your Dom just taking it. mmmm

Attachments

• rsz_10213.jpg
    rsz_10213.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 1,567
Back