New and improved Shameless Plug thread

After a break of a few years, I'm starting to write again. I've finally got around to posting my first story here, although this one was written a while ago. Hopefully Literotica will provide the main home for my new efforts. Fingers crossed I get some useful feedback and encouragement.

This first story is called Trading Stocks for Bonds (How Linsey was Collared) (the title of which is apparently too long for Literotica's story title field!)

It is BDSM, M/f, non-cons, but neither nasty nor hard-core.
 
Last edited:
Ok shameless plug time! 😆 I've been umming and arghing about whether or not to post this here, but what the hell, why not! So here goes.

This is story number three for me and is my interpretation of a fantasy my wife shared with me and asked me to write for her.

I hope you enjoy it, and don't forget to vote! (Well it is a shameless plug after all!)

https://www.literotica.com/s/fantasy-drive

😊
 
My latest story is titled 'Switchback' and relates the desperate fundraising event devised by a fictitious college sorority. The story straddles the BDSM/reluctance categories, and, while there is bondage, there is no pain/punishment play and the explicit sex content is low. I devote most of the 3500 words to preliminaries and resolution.

https://www.literotica.com/s/switchback

Comments/questions/opinions are always appreciated.

...and two recommendations
https://www.literotica.com/s/an-affair-in-may by le_kitty
https://www.literotica.com/s/vignettes-consacrees-a-la-maitresse by vkseverin
 
Strawberry Epiphany

BDSM with a female dominant and male submissive
about 1500 words

This story is different in that it consists entirely of dialogue spoken by a Mistress while she toys with, or torments, her submissive male.
 
I was tasked with starting a slave journal to help me express my thoughts and emotions.
I have to write a new entry each week. Eventually have to write a story to share with this
community. You can read the slave journal here.

I happen to be a programmer so my stuff goes online. Sorry, Im not a writer, hope its acceptable.
 
Shamelessly pluggin' my latest: Fuckboy Billy Ch. 01
First part of a gay D/s story, 2100 words.

Unrelated: Playing Power Games by redzinger, a recently discovered story about a female dominant and two male submissive rugby players. I have so far read the first 2 chapters (of 4), very enjoyable.
 
Shameless plug:

Please go to my profile and use the link to my bio page at my publishers website (Ravenswood Publishing). My book will be released on March 25, 2017 but can be pre-ordered now from Barnes and Noble (for nook), Amazon US, UK and Canada (for Kindle) and CreateSpace (for paperback).
 
Shamelessly pluggin' my latest: Fuckboy Billy Ch. 01
First part of a gay D/s story, 2100 words.

Unrelated: Playing Power Games by redzinger, a recently discovered story about a female dominant and two male submissive rugby players. I have so far read the first 2 chapters (of 4), very enjoyable.

Just found this while looking for something else, so thought I'd give it a shameless boing.

(Thanks to hylas for the original plug. Hope you enjoyed the last two chapters. :) )
 
Ok, my turn for a shameless plug. I started writing a story during the lockdown. I posted the first five chapters, which were fairly well received, with reads of around the 10,000 mark. I had to return to work unexpectedly, causing the last three chapters to be delayed by three months.

All finished now. The story has been posted in the non con section, although there is virtually no non consent involved, with the theme being heavy on reluctance, BDSM and the older man/younger woman scenario.

All eight chapters are, at the time of writing this post, between 4.7-4.9 on the ratings, so it seems that I have done something right!

Anyone interested can find it by clicking the link below.

Hope that anyone who reads it will enjoy it and if you don't, apologies for wasting your time.

Saint D.
 
Yesssss!!!

I’ve been waiting patiently for this, Saint D

Absolutely brilliant story guys, well worth the read ❤️

I can’t wait to read the final chapters!
 
My first story has been published, I tried to incorporate some aspects of a DD/lg in to the characters. I didn't expressly write it as that but I think there is definitely an element of it in here and also a slight primal edge too.
 
Back
Top