A very naughty sister(closed)

Matt said nothing, he just laid there motionless as Maci began kissing his neck. It felt for Matt like his cock was only continuing to grow beneath his little sister now that she was grinding against it. “I’m your brother...” he finally managed to speak in a soft weak tone to his sister.
 
"Didn't stop us before."she said. Smirking before she kissed her brother. He knew of that night and it was such a hot night too. Sitting back up before she began to pull his shirt up.
 
When Maci mentioned that one night Matt was instantly filled with thoughts of that one night she snuck into his bed. His long thick cock sandwiches between his sister’s lucious ass cheeks while she grinded against him. Then she kissed him, at first he tried resisting but once her saliva started to coat his tongue and he tasted her the kiss erupted into a boozy, saliva swapping sibling make out session.
 
Maci pulled her brother close as they made out. Pressing her tits to his chest before the kiss broke. Pulling his shirt over his head before they began to makeout again. "Go ahead I don't bite..hard."she said.
 
Maci has her drunken brother wrapped around her finger he just didn’t know it yet. The kissing between the two siblings was so erotic. Forbidden kissing, tongues twisting together so much saliva being swapped. Matt’s drunken hands moved down to Maci’s big ass that has sticking out her shorts. Squeezing her cheeks he made them jiggle. Her bare tots felt so warm against his chest. “You are so bad Maci...” Matt’s voice trailed off as his sister’s tongue invaded his mouth again.
 
Maci smiled before she kissed him again. "Just for you."she said. Kissing his neck some more, feeling him grab her ass. "Mmm go ahead."she said. Happy as she was getting her way.
 
Matt pulled Maci’s shorts up to expose more of her sexy ass. He was so drunk and horny that he was starting not to care she was his sister. The air filling with the sound of their wet forbidden kissing. His fingers slipping closer to her barely legal pussy.
 
Maci felt her shorts go down some. Rolling them to their sides, his cock still in between her legs. "Mmm what you going to do with me?"she asked. Taking her shorts off before tossing them aside.
 
Matt watched as his little sister stripped off the last remaining piece of her clothing and got back into his lap. The only hairs on her body were on her head, her body so perfect and silky smooth. Her pussy resting on the bulge in his pants. Maci’s drunken brother had one last burst of doing the right thing. “We shouldn’t be doing this...” he said softly. His last ounce of resistance was obviously very weak and something once Maci overcame she would have him.
 
Maci was content on his lap. "Relax and enjoy."she said. Giving him a kiss before she got off his lap. Undoing his pants before they were off in a flash. Pulling his boxers down to reveal his hard cock. Maci licked her lips before giving her brother a lick. Easing him into her mouth.
 
Matt sat there as Maci kissed him again. The brother liking how it felt as her tongue danced with his and she sucked on his lip. Then she got off his lap and pulled his pants off, his long thick cock sprang free and soon had his little sister’s hand on it the shortly after her tongue. It was like time slowed down when Maci ran her wet tongue along his shaft. Leaving a trail of saliva behind. “Oh fuck... I can’t believe this is happening!” Matt said running his fingers over his mouth.
 
Maci had him wrapped around her finger now. Beginning to suck him, getting him nice and wet. After a nit she eased him out of her mouth. "Go ahead Matt."she said. Smirking as she sat back down on his lap.
 
When Maci moved back onto Matt’s lap her warm bare pussy was resting on his long throbbing saliva covered cock. He groaned out feeling her rub her pussy along his shaft, so wet and slippery. Something a brother and sister shouldn’t even think about. “Maci...” Matt started talking to protest but couldn’t find any words.
 
"Matt it is okay and relax."she said. Maci reached over and opened the drawer on her nightsand. Pulling a condom out before smirking at her brother. "Don't worry, we'll be safe."she said. Opening it before slipping the condom onto his cock. Getting back on his lap as she kissed her brother again. Easing herself down onto his cock.
 
Matt sat there quietly watching while his sister pulled out a condom and opened it up. Wondering if she would actually go through with it, watching her roll it down the length of his cock. The normal sized condom only covered about half of the length of his cock. The two siblings kissed again, passionately making out while she climbed on top of him.

Matt gripped the covers on the bed feeling his sister start to slide down the length of his massive clock. Her little teen pussy was so tight they had to move slow allowing her pussy to adjust to the thickness of his length. “Oh my god...” Matt groaned out softly.
 
Maci moaned as she slid down his cock before she began to slowly ride him. "Doesn't it feel good brother?"she asked. Getting her pussy use to the length of his cock. Knowing her brother was going to love this as she was tighter than his girlfriend. Picking up the pace as her tits began to bounce more. Moaning before making out with Matt again. He was going to get hook on her tight little pussy and want more.
 
Matt was quiet at first not wanting to admit his own little sister’s pussy felt good. Once she started to pick up the pace on his cock his hands moved to her big round ass the he squeezed firmly. Her perky teen tits bounced in his face, her soft warm mounds rubbing against his face. Then Maci started making out with Matt. The combination of the taste and feel of her tongue against his and her tight forbidden teen pussy gripping his cock was so pleasureful. Once the kiss broke the sibling locked eyes and Matt shook his head “yes! This feels so fucking good! Your pussy is so tight sis!”
 
Now Matt was hooked as Maci smiled. "Good thougg I would love it if you took over. Give me a good fucking."she said. Knowing he wanted to probably fuck her pussy good. Smirking as she went faster and harder. "Mmmm if you do a good job, I'll let you fuck my ass."she said. Knowing for a fact Brittany would never let Matt do that.
 
Matt still couldn’t believe what was happening, he was having sex with his little sister. The intense pleasure numbing his mind that was worrying about how wrong this was and soon all he was focused on was the pleasure. Even with a condom on Maci’s pussy felt so much better than any pussy Matt had fucked before.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/839f9b95f6e1ca6e7f482b70383fdbe0/tumblr_ntba32XjbS1u5liuso1_400.gif

When Maci said she wanted Matt to take over he grabbed her round ass and started working his hips. Thrusting every last inch of his massive cock so deep into his sister’s pussy over and over. The room filling with the sound of their bodies clapping together as the siblings fucked.
 
Maci moaned loudly as her brother's cock felt so good. Bouncing away on his cock as he controlled the pace. "Mmmm I'll definitely let you fuck my ass."she said. Her head went back as she let out a throaty moan, cumming hard. Feeling him have her ride it out as he was still in control. "Oh fuck..."she said. However, Maci wanted more and wanted to please her brother.
 
Matt released a deep groan when his sister came on his cock which made her pussy even tighter around him. “Fuck Maci..your pussy is amazing!” He breathed out between groans. He fucked her through her orgasm and showed no sign of letting up. His hormones raging and the intense pleasure driving him to keep fucking her. His hands moved up to her hips and her big round ass was jiggling so much each time he thrusted deep into her.
 
Maci was still moaning away, loving how he didn't stop but kept going. "Mmmm your cock feels good."she said. Leaning forward and pulling him intoba hot makeout session. Still bouncing away on his cock. "Mmm we need to do this more often. Go ahead....you can fuck my ass."she said. Biting her bottom lip as she couldn't wait to have that big cock in her ass.
 
Matt continued fucking Maci while their extremely hot sloppy make out session lasted. Then when she told him to fuck her ass he gave her one last very deep thrust into her cunt, the tip of his dick kissing her womb. Matt pulled out and moved then around so Maci was on her hands and knees. His long thick cock was soaking wet from her juices. He guided it into her ass and slowly pushed deep inside of her. Matt groaned out at the sensation, it was his first time having anal sex.
 
Maci had a smile on her face as she got on her hands and knees. Moaning as she felt him push his cock into her ass. Grabbing the bed as he began to move. Maci knew this was his first time and could hold that over Brittany. They were going to have many more times like this.
 
Matt’s hands were tightly gripping Maci’s petite hips and he pounded her from behind, his big balls slapped against her wet pussy each time he thrusted so deep into her ass. This newfound sensation was driving him wild with lust. The bed was creaking and the room loudly echoing with the sound of Matt’s body slamming into his little sister’s big ass. He wondered how much better it would feel if he wasn’t wearing a condom.
 
Back
Top