A very naughty sister(closed)

“Don’t leave.” Matt said sitting next to Maci on the bed. He didn’t like when his sister was upset and also didn’t know if he could have sex with her. He needed sex so badly though because he was so backed up. “I’m not sure what to say.” Matt added. If he wasn’t drunk it would have been a definite no but since he had so much whiskey in him, he was on the fence. If he was persuaded enough he might actual cave and fuck his sister. “Just please don’t leave.” Matt wrapped his arm around Maci and pulled her in for a hug.
 
Maci snuggled up to her brother. "Alright I'll stay here."she said. Feeling the warmth come off her brother as she snuggled closer. "Just relax and you are way too drunk to be moving."she said. Maci closed her eyes as she nuzzlsd his chest.
 
“I am not too drunk!” Matt protested as he went to move but instead fell backwards onto the bed pulling his sister down it’s him. Her breasts pressing up his face for a few moments before they readjusted their position. “You know that one night you snuck into my bed and we woke up spooning naked?” He started drunkenly talking as he looked up at the ceiling. “I was about to put my dick inside you until I opened my eyes and saw it was you and not Brittany.”
 
Maci giggled as they went backwards onto the bed. Readjusting as she snuggled back up to her brother. "You really thought I was Brittany? I have way more ass then she does."she said. It was true as Maci had more body than Brittany.
 
“I just woke up I didn’t know what to think. All I knew was I was being grinded on and we were both naked.” Matt started thinking back to that morning. “I had my eyes closed and was about to slip inside a nice wet pussy then I opened my eyes and saw the color of your hair and realized it wasn’t Brittany.” Matt was thinking about how amazing it felt having his dick sandwiched between her ass cheeks.

“You really do.” Matt chuckled playfully slapping Maci’s ass. “You got a big butt sis.” He added
 
Maci couldn't help but laugh. "Yes hence why your friends try to get a peek."she said. Rolling herself before getting off her bed, her shorts rode up again. Though it didn't reveal any of her panties. Putting her bag away, "I take pride in my butt....no gym needed."
 
“They don’t get any better then that.” Matt said crossing his arms behind his head watching Maci put her bag away, his eyes glued to her ass spilling out of her short shorts. Having flashbacks to that one morning he woke up between those luscious cheeks, her flesh covered in his pre cum. “I’m glad you decided to stay.”
 
Maci soon sat back down on her bed. "Yeah....there is really no where to go."she said. Snuggled back up to her brother. "Now what shall we do? You already hit your drinkjng limit with me."she said.
 
Matt was staring at Maci’s ass the whole time until she sat down. He needed to stop looking, she was his little sister for God’s sake. Now that he knew she wanted to have sex with him one slip up and she’s pounce on him. “I did not! I could keep drinking!” He said
 
"Fine drink however much you want. You get a hangover don't come crying to me."she said. Knowing her brother need more alcohol in his system. Crawling off her bed before heading downstairs to the couch. Hoping to get in her brother's bed tonight.
 
“I don’t get hangovers.” Matt replied to Maci with a smirk. He got up off the bed and followed her downstairs watching her ass the whole time. He tried not to but his eyes kept ending up on her big round bubble butt. Once they were back downstairs he wasn’t sure what movie was playing but there was a girl in a swimsuit and he plopped down on the couch while looking at the screen. “Damn look at the ass on her.”
 
Maci made herself comfortable before her brother sat down. "Nah that is what I call a fake ass. She paid to get that ass."she said. Snuggling up to a pillow as she watched the movie. "Man what movie did you choose?"she asked.
 
“Noooo.” Matt said almost shocked to hear it was fake. “How can you even tell?” Matt asked leaning towards Maci. “I didn’t pick this movie. It must have auto played after the last movie. It has my attention though.” He said looking at the barely clothes girl on the screen.
 
Maci giggled from his reaction as she sat up a bit. "Look at it, that doesn't look normal at all."She said. Though taken back by how the movie had his attention. "So you like a girl that runs around half naked?"she asked.
 
“Yeah I guess you’re right. A little hard to tell when it’s the only ass visible right now.” Matt said leaning forward and taking a swig from the bottle of whiskey on the table. His throat burning from the liquor. “What kind of question is that? Of course I like that!”
 
Maci rolled her eyes before getting up and heading for the kitchen. "So you're fine with your girlfriend dressing like that for everyone to see?"she said. Getting herself some water before walking back in. "So that every guy can see her goods?"she asked.
 
Matt laughed when Maci mentioned that. “I’d be lucky if she ever dressed up like that just for me.” His eyes once again finding themselves drawn into Maci’s ass that was bouncing as she walked away. “Is that why you dress like that?” He asked his sister. “To get people to look at you?”
 
Maci paused as she walked back into the room. "No...I dress like this at home only."she said. Clearly upset as she sat back down on the couch. "I can't believe you think I dress this way just to have people look at me..."she said.
 
Matt didn’t understand why Maci got so upset over an obvious joke. “Hey don’t get upset. I was just joking. I’ve seen what you wear outside of the house and it’s nothing like what you’re wearing now.” He said looking his little blonde sister up and down.
 
"It wasn't funny to me.....you have no idea the names I've been called."she said. Being shamed for the fact the guys had more interest in her. "It's hard when you don't have many friends."she said.
 
“Aww come on I was just messing around with you.” Matt said wrapping an arm around his sister comforting her. “You tell me who’s been saying things to you and I’ll beat them up.” Matt said while rubbing her back.
 
"Then you shouldn't be friends with Trent anymore....he started most of the names."she said. Snuggling up to his chest as he rubbed her back. "Your other friends are nice but not him."she said.
 
“Well then he’s gonna get beat up. You don’t deserve that.” Matt said as his sister snuggled up to him. He was still feeling the effects of the alcohol but he could sense he was starting to sober up slowly.
 
Maci nuzzled his neck as she snuggled closer to her brother. Placing her hand by his crotch as they watched the movie. Soon reaching forward for her drink, showing a tiny peek of lace poking out of her shorts.
 
As Maci snuggled into the new position her hand ended up about an inch away from his flaccid cock that was resting on his thigh. Her hand so close to her brother’s big dick. When she leaned forward Matt caught a glimpse of the lace sticking out her shorts. He was going to have to jerk off tonight for sure because he was so backed up and there is no way he’s having sex with his girlfriend tonight. “You enjoying the movie?” He asked looking at Maci as she snuggled back into him, his hand ending up practically on the side of her breast.
 
Back
Top