Women that want to learn to squirt

guitar_player

Really Really Experienced
Ok I k ow I may get slammed with "non-believers" but I have helped several women to learn to do this on their own or with a little directed masturbation. So it there are any ladies that would like to learn this that don't already know how to squirt with their orgasm then pm me.

Ok I k ow I may get slammed with "non-believers" but I have helped several women to learn to do this on their own or with a little directed masturbation. So it there are any ladies that would like to learn this that don't already know how to squirt with their orgasm then pm me.

What a fun offer you've made;)

Another vote for posting it out here. I want to know but I want it like all the rest of my sex - out loud and in broad daylight with strangers watching and commenting!

I might have embellished the last part a bit but my request stays the same. :D

If the info were readily available in the thread I'd say it belonged here. But now it's getting "bumped" so this is clearly a poor attempt at a personal ad.

Thanks for the link Eilan.

Also, squirting may or may not be great for some people. It isn't necessarily a better orgasm. Squirting can happen with or without an orgasm. Often times it's just an amusing water fountain show for men that like their egos stroked. Also, not every woman can or wants to squirt.

I'll tell ya.

Get yourself aroused however you like.

Put towels down on the couch or chair you'll be sitting on. Put them on the floor beneath you.

Sit down, lean back and put your feet on a sturdy coffee table that won't move if you push on it.

Insert three or four fingers into your vagina. You may need to work up to this if you're not used to it. Start with one, then two, then so on.

Hook your fingers up inside of you and sort of curl them. You want to find your G-Spot. It will feel sort of soft and spongy and by this time, swollen.

Place the palm of your hand against your mons. Now you need to sort of squeeze hard. Push your fingers hard inside you and towards your palm and squeeze your palm towards your fingers. Move your hand around a bit. The motion you want is sort of like squeezing the juice out of an orange.

Prepare for some pain and possible numbness to your fingers. Your pussy will get tight. Really tight and squeeze the hell out of your fingers. But don't stop! Keep squeezing and you'll squirt and have the most amazing orgasm.

Try it this way a few times to get the feel of what you have to do. Then you can move on to other positions.

Another method if you have a Hitachi Magic Wand is to get aroused, use a lot of lube then push the head of it as hard as you can between your lips. Try to push it inside of you. You likely won't be able to get it inside of you unless you are really stretched. Yes, this will be painful. Likely very painful but tough it out and you will squirt like you won't believe.

I'll tell ya.

Get yourself aroused however you like.

Put towels down on the couch or chair you'll be sitting on. Put them on the floor beneath you.

Sit down, lean back and put your feet on a sturdy coffee table that won't move if you push on it.

Insert three or four fingers into your vagina. You may need to work up to this if you're not used to it. Start with one, then two, then so on.

Hook your fingers up inside of you and sort of curl them. You want to find your G-Spot. It will feel sort of soft and spongy and by this time, swollen.

Place the palm of your hand against your mons. Now you need to sort of squeeze hard. Push your fingers hard inside you and towards your palm and squeeze your palm towards your fingers. Move your hand around a bit. The motion you want is sort of like squeezing the juice out of an orange.

Prepare for some pain and possible numbness to your fingers. Your pussy will get tight. Really tight and squeeze the hell out of your fingers. But don't stop! Keep squeezing and you'll squirt and have the most amazing orgasm.

Try it this way a few times to get the feel of what you have to do. Then you can move on to other positions.

Another method if you have a Hitachi Magic Wand is to get aroused, use a lot of lube then push the head of it as hard as you can between your lips. Try to push it inside of you. You likely won't be able to get it inside of you unless you are really stretched. Yes, this will be painful. Likely very painful but tough it out and you will squirt like you won't believe.

Sounds painful 😖 lol I have never had any women describe pain as part of the process.

I actually found a really easy way to squirt :D

tumblr_mz01f79u2A1rk74v1o2_400.gif

Sounds painful 😖 lol I have never had any women describe pain as part of the process.

The Hitachi is painful for me. Or it can be. The only painful part about using your fingers at least for me is that my pussy gets so tight that my inserted fingers can go numb.

Don't be a jurk. " PM me. "

Seriously?

If you're such an expert why don't you share? That's what this site is for or are you just trying to get laid for the 1st time??

SHARE. You know. Like I DID!!!

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=70892

There is no jerk here. I have read your thread and it is very informative and full of good information. This thread is not about keeping secrets. I just prefer to talk to women one on one. I have also talked to guys that wanted to help their wives to be able to squirt. There is a lot of pleasure in conversation and hey it helps them that’s great.

I was going to recommend Mr.GGG’s thread as the recognized authority on such matters but I see he showed up. That being said, I have never been successful solo with this and really, it’s waaaaaaaay more fun with a man driving IMO.

guitar_Man, tell me simply how to squirt like Cytherea, the 'Miss Geyser' of the squirting orgasm world, who seems to have endless supplies of... cum ;)

As a male, I can attest that the phenomenon is real. I can also attest to the fact that it can be taught. I am also convinced that not all women can accomplish it regardless
of how much they try and this goes for very uninhibited women. It could be a matter of physiology, and those who can't....can't. It has never been a deal-breaker. And shouldn't be.

As a male, I can attest that the phenomenon is real. I can also attest to the fact that it can be taught. I am also convinced that not all women can accomplish it regardless
of how much they try and this goes for very uninhibited women. It could be a matter of physiology, and those who can't....can't. It has never been a deal-breaker. And shouldn't be.

Thanks for posting, I have pretty much not bumped the thread any more due to those that seem to not get it. Wish it would of taken off like I hoped. 👍👍

I’ve been with several girlfriends and some women who can squirt, sometimes a little and sometimes ridiculous amounts. One girlfriend did it every orgasm and copious amounts. Every time we’d have sex we’d have to change the sheets and put towels down to soak up anything left over. I’ve even surprised a few girls that didn’t know they could and it’s very similar to what Jada posted but for me was two fingers in a hook/come hither motion and very rough finger fucking. That being said while it’s an amazing turn on and huge fetish for me, not every woman can squirt no matter how intense her orgasm or what method of stimulation is being used. Not a deal breaker and yes it’s an ego boost but it was also something very surprising but pleasurable for the women I was with who could. Also led to some very kinky sex and sessions of being hosed down like a fire hydrant and laying in a puddle of it. One girlfriend damn near drowned me and I started choking and hacking up a storm there was so much, kinda killed the mood. Can also be fun being made into a contest to see just how much you can get her to produce and just how far she she can squirt. Sex doesn’t always have to be really hot and sexy, had great sex where it was fun and ridiculously humorous as well and some of those were with these girls doing these things.

- Irish

EDIT:

I can’t believe I forgot this one since it was so memorable. I was dating one girl who not only squirted but was an orgasm queen. We ended up our first time together in my car (1985 Camaro Z28 that was a race car/daily driver) and she was in the passenger seat with me wedged into it as well on top. One of the funnier things was figuring out how to fuck like that and both of us ended up leaving footprints on the windshield on the inside, acrobatic it was and I also had rug burns on my knees from the rough carpet for days. It was made more complicated by the car having a rollcage and five point safety harnesses for seatbelts. Anyways, she didn’t know she could squirt and she didn’t know she could orgasm that much or often but in 30+ minutes of straight sex I swear to god she came close to 100 times and squirted each one. Ruined the interior and especially the seat of my prized car that I’d spent 4 years building and making. The seat was horribly stained and nothing I did could get the stain out. By the end there were puddles everywhere, she was a blubbering mess and completely stunned and barely coherent and was totally shocked and also became ridiculously clingy after that too. If someone had told me a woman could come nearly 100 times in that time period I’d have called bullshit and that it was an outrageous exaggeration but it was 100% accurate and I’d have never believed it or thought it possible if I hadn’t witnessed it with my own eyes. There was no exaggeration at all here.

Last edited:
There is no jerk here. I have read your thread and it is very informative and full of good information. This thread is not about keeping secrets. I just prefer to talk to women one on one. I have also talked to guys that wanted to help their wives to be able to squirt. There is a lot of pleasure in conversation and hey it helps them that’s great.

K. JURK comment withdrawn and I can certainly testify to the FACT that speaking to women (and a few men) and explaining this IS a LOT more fun than typing. On rare occasion I have provided "live tutoring" which is THE best but I won't elaborate cuz that wood be ungentlemanly. Those times are almost "Holy" too and those memories will sustain my old age. If you see me slumped over in my wheel chair - DROOOLING - you'll know what I'm thinking about.

And please - one and all drop by my page in the CAFE section and contribute if you can and learn if you want / need to. Many, Many contributors - not just me.

LONG LIVE the RESEARCH!!!

I’ve been with several girlfriends and some women who can squirt, sometimes a little and sometimes ridiculous amounts. One girlfriend did it every orgasm and copious amounts. Every time we’d have sex we’d have to change the sheets and put towels down to soak up anything left over. I’ve even surprised a few girls that didn’t know they could and it’s very similar to what Jada posted but for me was two fingers in a hook/come hither motion and very rough finger fucking. That being said while it’s an amazing turn on and huge fetish for me, not every woman can squirt no matter how intense her orgasm or what method of stimulation is being used. Not a deal breaker and yes it’s an ego boost but it was also something very surprising but pleasurable for the women I was with who could. Also led to some very kinky sex and sessions of being hosed down like a fire hydrant and laying in a puddle of it. One girlfriend damn near drowned me and I started choking and hacking up a storm there was so much, kinda killed the mood. Can also be fun being made into a contest to see just how much you can get her to produce and just how far she she can squirt. Sex doesn’t always have to be really hot and sexy, had great sex where it was fun and ridiculously humorous as well and some of those were with these girls doing these things.

- Irish

EDIT:

I can’t believe I forgot this one since it was so memorable. I was dating one girl who not only squirted but was an orgasm queen. We ended up our first time together in my car (1985 Camaro Z28 that was a race car/daily driver) and she was in the passenger seat with me wedged into it as well on top. One of the funnier things was figuring out how to fuck like that and both of us ended up leaving footprints on the windshield on the inside, acrobatic it was and I also had rug burns on my knees from the rough carpet for days. It was made more complicated by the car having a rollcage and five point safety harnesses for seatbelts. Anyways, she didn’t know she could squirt and she didn’t know she could orgasm that much or often but in 30+ minutes of straight sex I swear to god she came close to 100 times and squirted each one. Ruined the interior and especially the seat of my prized car that I’d spent 4 years building and making. The seat was horribly stained and nothing I did could get the stain out. By the end there were puddles everywhere, she was a blubbering mess and completely stunned and barely coherent and was totally shocked and also became ridiculously clingy after that too. If someone had told me a woman could come nearly 100 times in that time period I’d have called bullshit and that it was an outrageous exaggeration but it was 100% accurate and I’d have never believed it or thought it possible if I hadn’t witnessed it with my own eyes. There was no exaggeration at all here.

Thanks for posting that and that is quite a story. Very hott. So what did you think about every time you looked at the stains on that seat lol

K. JURK comment withdrawn and I can certainly testify to the FACT that speaking to women (and a few men) and explaining this IS a LOT more fun than typing. On rare occasion I have provided "live tutoring" which is THE best but I won't elaborate cuz that wood be ungentlemanly. Those times are almost "Holy" too and those memories will sustain my old age. If you see me slumped over in my wheel chair - DROOOLING - you'll know what I'm thinking about.

And please - one and all drop by my page in the CAFE section and contribute if you can and learn if you want / need to. Many, Many contributors - not just me.

LONG LIVE the RESEARCH!!!

I have helped several here with messaging with them but helping them out over the phone would be awesome. Even it is is a couple. Thanks for posting again Mr GGG. Feel free to.

Back