Isolated BDSM Blurts - Roosters are Vicious

  • Thread starter La damnee elle la licorne
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why's that? she asks sipping her own cup of matcha.

You know, at my age, at 1 a.m. your body should slowly start to tell you to end the day (unless your cock is deeply buried in some pussy or ass, then it's okay to delay this another 5 minutes). At 7 a.m. you shouldn't be able to still have an inner debate whether it is worth it to lie down or not. Right now I'm concerned that my morning coffee will just kill me, because it totally can't be healthy to not feel tired after 30h without sleep. And as I didn't consume drugs or energy drinks or anything like that, but just a cup of insanely expensive matcha tea, it's the only thing I can blame.

And right now I'm anxiously waiting for the punishment for this, like when you fucked the sister of your girlfriend and you just know that the universe is not a benevolent being, but a sneaky bastard who just waits for the next best opportunity to fuck with you and there will be a time everyone has to reap what he sows.

(I think matcha tea also makes me chatty.)
 
You know, at my age, at 1 a.m. your body should slowly start to tell you to end the day (unless your cock is deeply buried in some pussy or ass, then it's okay to delay this another 5 minutes). At 7 a.m. you shouldn't be able to still have an inner debate whether it is worth it to lie down or not. Right now I'm concerned that my morning coffee will just kill me, because it totally can't be healthy to not feel tired after 30h without sleep. And as I didn't consume drugs or energy drinks or anything like that, but just a cup of insanely expensive matcha tea, it's the only thing I can blame.

And right now I'm anxiously waiting for the punishment for this, like when you fucked the sister of your girlfriend and you just know that the universe is not a benevolent being, but a sneaky bastard who just waits for the next best opportunity to fuck with you and there will be a time everyone has to reap what he sows.

(I think matcha tea also makes me chatty.)

That doesn't sound pleasant at all! I hope your punishment won't be too harsh. :rose:

(Nothing wrong with being a little chatty sometimes.)
 
I've been needing a hair cut for soooo long. :eek: I've never had someone take a look at my hair and point out how bad the dead ends are. :eek::eek:
 
Anything interesting happening in Finland?

One "flirting with racism but denying it officially" party was taken over by ultra racists. There was a party conference and the party members voted flaming racists to be the chairman and three vice-chairs of the party. The chairman has been convicted of spouting bigoted things on his blog and at least one of the vice-chairs has been convicted of the same thing plus he's been found hanging out with the Bandidos among other ridiculous things.

Basically the first thing one of the vice-chairs said after her election was that hey, great, now we finally have a proper anti-immigrant right wing populist party in Finland too, like the Sweden Democrats, AfD and FN.

The previous chairman of the party, the guy who founded the party originally to be kind of a conservative Christian party for the rural folks was basically ousted and the party is completely different now.

The most interesting thing is that up until now the party was a part of the government, and while there have always been those flaming racists in the party, the previous chairman had kept them in check. Now the two other government parties decided they can't collaborate with this party under the new openly racist leadership and the prime minister brought down the government.

Now we'll wait and see if they can negotiate a new government coalition or if it's gonna be an election year.
 
Last edited:
Interesting times indeed.

Although these 1st world instabilities will bite me in the ass like everyone else sooner or later, I still feel a level of...satisfaction. We have boasted about our countries, how stable they are and berated other countries how they solve problems that we don't even have. We have supported factions for overthrowing governments we didn't like without reservation. Your whole illusion of civilization crumbles the moment you have a torn population.

I was fairly surprised that Finland took a more US view on the Ukrainian crisis than a Russian view.

As strange as it sounds, I think democracy within political parties does not work very well. Someone starts with a good idea, makes all the difficult work and then is removed by a vocal majority of...leeches. I have seen this over and over again.
 
Meanwhile my government is giving Protestant young Earth creationists (no, really.) copius amounts of legislative control over the entire country.

What joy.
 
tell them you're growing it out to donate
:)

That lie would not work. And I'd look like a jerk for not actually donating it. :sigh:

I'm really glad it's trimmed now. It looks happier. :)
 
I have come to the realization my cat is a sadistic Dominant.

He insists on climbing into my lap even if I'm busy then starts "making bread" high on my thigh bordering my pussy.

As I sit telling him "ouch!" "Ugh!", he continues to make bread and ignore me all the while purring as he draws blood with multiple tiny punctures on my upper thigh and mons!

The bastard.
 
I really don't want to pick *all* the fox tails out of the sock.
But I can't bring myself to just throw it out, either.
 
I have come to the realization my cat is a sadistic Dominant.

He insists on climbing into my lap even if I'm busy then starts "making bread" high on my thigh bordering my pussy.

As I sit telling him "ouch!" "Ugh!", he continues to make bread and ignore me all the while purring as he draws blood with multiple tiny punctures on my upper thigh and mons!

The bastard.

Nothing unusual in this. It's called catupunture. Cat - you - puncture. It's similar to acupuncture but much more enthusiastic.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top