Yank's Free Range Turkey Trot Warming House and Bondage Barn

So you went to the same posh school as Captain Hook then :) Where you learn to eat melon without getting your ears wet...

Perhaps we did. I think he's a tad older than I am, though. Not only melons, but I can eat a peach without getting my chin wet. :D

Perhaps we did. I think he's a tad older than I am, though. Not only melons, but I can eat a peach without getting my chin wet. :D

I always thought that Captain Hook was ageless :D

And you're just bragging about the peach...

In the event that anyone wanders by, here's something I've been wondering about: are you stimulated more by the visual or the auditory? To be clear, which would turn you on more: a photo of sex in progress or an audio of the same? For this question, we'll ignore the fact that video usually provides both and ask that you consider only the visual or the auditory. My answer after a while.

That's an interesting question.
Watching other people at it in RL, naaaa, does nothing at all for me, yet the same scene, edited in a way that tickles me, yes.
Auditory not so much.
Listening to people in the next room gives me a fit of the giggles, then a freakish competitive streak kicks in, and I want to go at it harder and louder.

Shrugs

Auditory, by a narrow margin, smell/ taste even more, by a much wider margin, though I don't know what smells or tastes do it for me anymore.

I'm having the damndest time getting the smell and taste functions to work in Windows 7. Since I can't experience it online, I don't even want to talk to anyone who can. The jealousy would be overwhelming.

That's an interesting question.
Watching other people at it in RL, naaaa, does nothing at all for me, yet the same scene, edited in a way that tickles me, yes.
Auditory not so much.
Listening to people in the next room gives me a fit of the giggles, then a freakish competitive streak kicks in, and I want to go at it harder and louder.

Shrugs

Competitiveness can come in handy sometimes. ;)

Having stayed at a few-too-many thin-walled motels, I can definitely say I'm not a fan of aural sex, at least not the involuntary sort. I'd have to go with visual.

The audio tends to make me uncomfortable. I like visuals with no sound. I don't care for watching people engage in sex, but I like pictures and the such.

Visual stimuli don't really work for me, but aural is a bit too broad a term. There's a difference between hearing the 'conversation' - the encouragements, the guttural vocal tone of aroused adults, the ragged breathing, the whimpering - and the 'pounding heard through a hotel wall'. The first i would enjoy - the second I have experienced several times and not enjoyed in the slightest.

It reminded me of a time on holiday when we were sharing a room with son and daughter. The couple next door were being very enthusiastic and I was lying there in silent mortification until I heard the two kids stifling giggles :D There were bursts of noise through the wall with intermittent pauses, presumably for us all to get our breath back. I have a horrible feeling that we burst into a spontaneous round of applause once the performance ended :eek:

I guess I missed the online requirement, I thought it was just a general question. I'm too stuffed up to smell right now anyway. Saddle leather is one of the few smells I know still turns me on. Others have come and gone.

Stag, my post was largely a joke. What is it about saddle leather that does it for you?

In the event that anyone wanders by, here's something I've been wondering about: are you stimulated more by the visual or the auditory? To be clear, which would turn you on more: a photo of sex in progress or an audio of the same? For this question, we'll ignore the fact that video usually provides both and ask that you consider only the visual or the auditory. My answer after a while.

auditory, please. :)

I'm glad you enjoyed it; I certainly enjoyed making the clip.

I have learned to really enjoy making voice recordings since joining here.

not so much because I like the sound of my voice,

but because of the positive feedback I've gotten from others who have liked it. :)

I have learned to really enjoy making voice recordings since joining here.

not so much because I like the sound of my voice,

but because of the positive feedback I've gotten from others who have liked it. :)

Positive feedback is a truly powerful thing, isn't it? Like most people, I always thought that my voice sounded terrible when recorded - but that was before I started paying attention to how I was reading or speaking on tape. Now I'm pretty happy with it. Your voice, by the way, sounds lively and feminine. :rose:

Positive feedback is a truly powerful thing, isn't it? Like most people, I always thought that my voice sounded terrible when recorded - but that was before I started paying attention to how I was reading or speaking on tape. Now I'm pretty happy with it. Your voice, by the way, sounds lively and feminine. :rose:

oh!! thank you. :eek:

yes, I am trying to cringe less and truly listen and make constructive changes more.

I have a dear friend who once told me that my voice, "is musical, and full of smiles." :heart:

Visual stimuli don't really work for me, but aural is a bit too broad a term. There's a difference between hearing the 'conversation' - the encouragements, the guttural vocal tone of aroused adults, the ragged breathing, the whimpering - and the 'pounding heard through a hotel wall'. The first i would enjoy - the second I have experienced several times and not enjoyed in the slightest.

Yup, this.

Bacon

Why don't more people cook their bacon in the oven, on a rack over a jelly roll pan so that the fat is rendered and the result is straight pieces that can all be done to an almost perfect consistency?

Back