Hi, I'm looking for an editor.

silverlicker

Virgin
Hi,
I'm looking for an editor to edit my new series of stories. The comments that I have received back from several readers are recommending that I would benefit from my stories being edited.
I have completed my first chapter and would like an editor to help me out.

regards

Silverlicker

First, be sure to turn on Private Messages.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

In addition, it helps to give the category and word count of the story you want edited.

Hi,
I'm looking for an editor to edit my new series of stories. The comments that I have received back from several readers are recommending that I would benefit from my stories being edited.
I have completed my first chapter and would like an editor to help me out.

regards

Silverlicker

I respectfully think you could use some help with the flow of a story and a few other, minor things. I'd be happy to help if you like.
A PM is probably the best way, but you need to turn them on.
Okay?

words and subject

Hi, the word count is around the 3000 mark and the subject is Erotic Couplings or could also be in Loving Wives.
Thank you _Lynn_

Back