*Cinderella Girl*

well your understanding about it and sexy AF so he's a lucky guy and what a beauty to come home to!
So how you feeling about posting now?

Hi,

I really have to be honest here. Never in a million years would I have thought I would be posting an add here. Not that there is anything wrong with it, but I just didn't see my life turning out the way it has.

I am 38 years old, from the UK . I have been married for 19 years now.

So why am I posting here? Well, to feel alive again I guess. I hardly see my husband and when I do he is too tired to do anything, go anywhere. I have not been on a holiday for 12 years.

Don't get me wrong, I love my husband. He runs his own business and we have a wonderful standard if living. He provides everything except .....well whatever us missing. That spark. The feeling ...

Posting here probably isn't the right decision. I know that...but..

I have rambled on for quite some time now. So will stop!

Just one more thing..
always hard to hose a photo as your first photo.

They do say first impressions count after all.

I just wanted to say that you are beautiful.

Hi,

I really have to be honest here. Never in a million years would I have thought I would be posting an add here. Not that there is anything wrong with it, but I just didn't see my life turning out the way it has.

So why am I posting here? Well, to feel alive again I guess. I hardly see my husband and when I do he is too tired to do anything, go anywhere. I have not been on a holiday for 12 years.

Don't get me wrong, I love my husband. He runs his own business and we have a wonderful standard if living. He provides everything except .....well whatever us missing. That spark. The feeling ...

Just one more thing..

I hope you find what you need here! A husband who ignores a wife as beautiful as you I think is a fool!! And I don’t care how good of a provider he is, everyone has needs!

Hi,

Just one more thing..

Beautiful Young lady!

Hi,

Just one more thing..

Fantastic.. would love to see more of you! And glad you are here :)

Hi,

Just one more thing..

Wow...you are beautiful. Can I apply to be prince charming if job becomes a available?

Hi,

Just one more thing..

Oh my, very nice my dear!

Back