New People on LIT

Just thought I'd pop my nose in here and say hi. I'm not new new and am mostly a lurker, but I did want to show my face a little more. The boards here are interesting to say the least!
 
I am brand new too.

Well, not that much so, I'm bloody 46 and fraying round the edges. Or look 'distinguished,' however you want to interpret it ha! ;)

Male, UK based, born and bred in Leeds, a true tripe eating whippet racing Yorkie.


I would be delighted to get PM'd, just to chat about 'owt really!
I don't wanna know if you wanna see my dick on cam, or whether you'll have that cyberspace sex thingy. Not bothered. Couldn't give a Friar Tuck.

Just here for the craic really(or preferably 'crack' LOL). Or maybe to even get horny now and again.




LL. x
 
Last edited:
New member here.
Seeing as there is no designated forum for new members on Lit I fogged I would post my introduction here as well as on the " New member introductions " on the How To side of things.

I am a 44 year old married male ( yes she knows I am here ) who enjoys pretty much anything that has to do with the out doors, namely fishing and boating. I also enjoy writing erotica. Not that I am any good at it but it helps to keep my mind from succumbing to cabin fever.

I look forward to.learning what I can as well as offer my own advice. I enjoy meeting new people and making new friends.

If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a note and ask or just say hi.

Good lord that reads like a singles ad. :eek:
 
Back
Top