New People on LIT

Originally Posted by JerseyGirl25
New member as of this morning

Are you sure that glow isn't from the radioactivity?

Just joking, everyone knows it from the coal fires. ;)

Welcome to LIT. :D
 
I'm new to the site as well! Still taking my time browsing around, there's so much content lol. Hoping to make new friends too :)
 
Yellowrocket, serious question, can I just say Hi back, or is that classed as spamming, or trying to get my post count up?

Still trying to find my feet on here!
 
You're responding to a post, I don't see it as a problem, I don't know if anyone else would.
 
Hi Sazzie.... Since no one answered you... Feel free to post, saying hi is not spamming.

Look into The Playground, pretty friendly area. :)

Watch out! The general board is like the Wild West.

Welcome :)
 
Hi Sazzie.... Since no one answered you... Feel free to post, saying hi is not spamming.

Look into The Playground, pretty friendly area. :)

Watch out! The general board is like the Wild West.

Welcome :)

Only with more gunslingers, and less actual bullets. They are easily distracted by tits.

Yellowrocket, serious question, can I just say Hi back, or is that classed as spamming, or trying to get my post count up?

As far as saying hi back, by all means engage with someone, anyone. You can definitely start a conversation in any thread, anytime. It does not have to be topical.

Some places, such as a serious thread in the How To or say, the BDSM or LGBT forum where there is some kind of heart-to-heart topic being discussed you might want to stay a bit more on point.

As far as a fun thread, thread-jacking is better than boredom or a thread dying off from inactivity.

Still trying to find my feet on here!
Have you looked in your shoes?
 
Last edited:
Yellowrocket, serious question, can I just say Hi back, or is that classed as spamming, or trying to get my post count up?

Still trying to find my feet on here!

Welcome to lit.Found my feet. It's those damn marbles I need to find :)
 
Spring is here

Just browsing, this new site whilst my man is in the shower. Should be a good Sunday night.😉
 
It's what you make of it. Just don't make it your world that's taking it too far.
 
Hello!

I already welcomed myself in another member intro thread, but I figured I could say hello here as well!

My name is Charlie and I've been familiar with Literotica for a few years :)
I found it somehow through the Text with Audio section. It's my favorite place to go because it helps me fantasize better before I go to sleep.

Aside from frequenting the Text with Audio section ;) I also like to draw, style eccentric, bold yet cute outfits, and procrastinate ha ha If I manage to get free time between school and work, I try to catch up to my favorite cartoon series because I'm a huge nerd. You can talk dirty to me or you can talk nerdy to me, whether it's about anime, cartoons, and so on.

Charlie out~
 
Back
Top