What Fetish turns you on the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my hottest fetishes that really gets me going is lactation. I want my tits to be full and swollen with milk then have my lover suckle my tits drinking my sweet milk.

My other fetish that gets excited is the Daddy fetish (not incest) but having an older man that I call Daddy :)

Both of these fetishes are very hot. I love lactation. I would really like to drink from a lactating breast. What would really be hot would be if the girl was calling me daddy as I did it. ;)

@ Mojo23: I get a great deal of enjoyment out of making my owner/ wife happy.

Last edited:
1. Sucking a grey haired pussy dripping with piss.
2. A mature oriental lady sucking my cock.

what fetish am i turned on most by...

iam a very attractive 30 year old, what i have found in womens feet and pantyhose is the sexist fetish out there.i had never even sucked a girls toes before let alone suck them through nylons i was 27. she had a fetish and loved putting her toes in my mouth any chance she got. i fell inlove with having a foot fetish ive never came so hard them when im cumming all over some hot little feets.

My fetish?

:) Dont lie.

Right now I have a few. One is to meet another attractive couple at a bar and dance, but only with our own spouse. Go to another location and play some strip poker. The first couple to lose their clothes has to put on a show for the other couple. Do whatever is requested. Another is to have another man video tape me and my DW, maybe play a little with her and shoot his hot cum on her tits.

Wow, not sure quite why but for the last few years, a growing fetish has been older guys (much older guys). I seem to cum harder, easier and more satisfying when playing with a sexy "old" man.

I would never go for something like that. Ironic since I like to be bitten.

10 years or so ago I was going out with a man who was 20 years older than me (that isnt the fetish!). Driving home one day I needed to pee, and told him. He passed by a service station, and I asked him why, but he didnt reply and drove on. He pulled into a side road, down through a wood, and stopped in a clearing. I got out, walked behind a tree, pulled down my panties and squatted. As I started to pee he knelt in front of me and put his hand in the stream and touched me. At first I was surprised and shocked, then I saw his face - he was transfixed - and I loved it. That was the beginning of many times with him, and one of the games I love to play with a man who likes it.

10 years or so ago I was going out with a man who was 20 years older than me (that isnt the fetish!). Driving home one day I needed to pee, and told him. He passed by a service station, and I asked him why, but he didnt reply and drove on. He pulled into a side road, down through a wood, and stopped in a clearing. I got out, walked behind a tree, pulled down my panties and squatted. As I started to pee he knelt in front of me and put his hand in the stream and touched me. At first I was surprised and shocked, then I saw his face - he was transfixed - and I loved it. That was the beginning of many times with him, and one of the games I love to play with a man who likes it.

Very hot! So does he get to pee on you any? I love the thought of giving and receiving.

Old man and young woman.
Pregnancy.

Is this two differnt fetishes or one fetish with an added element?

Not necessarily as a fetish, but I must admit thinking about and getting turned on by the dynamic of a possibly unwanted or unplanned pregnancy being introduced into an older man/younger woman relationship. The young woman at her most vulnerable and the older man at his most virile and powerful . . .

Coercion

To be coerced by my lady to accept cock between my lips for her viewing pleasure, then take it up my ass for the same reason.

Is this two differnt fetishes or one fetish with an added element?

Not necessarily as a fetish, but I must admit thinking about and getting turned on by the dynamic of a possibly unwanted or unplanned pregnancy being introduced into an older man/younger woman relationship. The young woman at her most vulnerable and the older man at his most virile and powerful . . .

Both. Separately they are hot. Together they are even hotter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back