The Author's Hangout Vending Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which burns the walls of the machine.

I put in the corpse of the idiot who devises words like "Infomercial".

and you get a TV special extolling the virtues, with an appreciative audience clapping at each demonstration of its marvellous abilities, of the All-New!! Available Only On TV!!! CORPSE-O-MATIC!

I put in the rage of an offended Dragon...

and you get a TV special extolling the virtues, with an appreciative audience clapping at each demonstration of its marvellous abilities, of the All-New!! Available Only On TV!!! CORPSE-O-MATIC!

I put in the rage of an offended Dragon...

And it takes the entire Fire Brigade Station House to extinguish the resulting blaze.

I put in a word with a Z in it.

And it takes the entire Fire Brigade Station House to extinguish the resulting blaze.

I put in a word with a Z in it.

and you get back a key chain of the word "zed" in chrome-plated brass.

I put in the climactic episode of "Pulp Fiction," from alpha to omega, from A to Zed...

and you get back a key chain of the word "zed" in chrome-plated brass.

I put in the climactic episode of "Pulp Fiction," from alpha to omega, from A to Zed...

and you get free dance lessons to learn the twist.

I put in a vodka martini, with a lemon twist.

It's sooo weak the roof collapses

I put in a 1000' roll of butcher paper, and a roll of gum tape.

and you get a very large brown paper parcel, tied up with string :)

I put in mini marshmallows, dark chocolate and whipping cream.

and you get a very large brown paper parcel, tied up with string :)

I put in mini marshmallows, dark chocolate and whipping cream.

And the marshmallows grow in the dark.

I put in a good Hand Torch with a million candlepower

and you get a Latimeria chalumnae

I put in a Dodo (stuffed)

and the aliens pull out all the stuffing. "Such strange internal organs these Earth creatures have !?"

I put in the clipped wings of an African Grey.

and the aliens pull out all the stuffing. "Such strange internal organs these Earth creatures have !?"

I put in the clipped wings of an African Grey.

but the poor old dude has stringy muscle fiber, and his pullet bone is hard as a rock!

I put in a natural sausage casing stuffed with African Grey

but the poor old dude has stringy muscle fiber, and his pullet bone is hard as a rock!

I put in a natural sausage casing stuffed with African Grey

and it's lovely with a bit of creamed horseradish (?!)

I put in two freshly caught arctic char. Let's see ya make sausage outta that, Austin ! :cool:

and it's lovely with a bit of creamed horseradish (?!)

I put in two freshly caught arctic char. Let's see ya make sausage outta that, Austin ! :cool:

... Cranking up the Hobart 4146, I stuff a thick slab of Jerrys arctic char into the in-feed of the grinder, Im using the chili plate btw, so it will be just right mixed with fennel and sage, for my awesome arctic char chili!

I put in a creative mind that will cook just about anything

... Cranking up the Hobart 4146, I stuff a thick slab of Jerrys arctic char into the in-feed of the grinder, Im using the chili plate btw, so it will be just right mixed with fennel and sage, for my awesome arctic char chili!

I put in a creative mind that will cook just about anything

And you get 2 hand drawn biological maps: One showing the way to a man's heart, and one showing the way to a woman's. At least, I think that's what the second one is ....

I put in a firetruck full of hungry firemen, showing up just in time to try your chili.

And you get 2 hand drawn biological maps: One showing the way to a man's heart, and one showing the way to a woman's. At least, I think that's what the second one is ....

I put in a firetruck full of hungry firemen, showing up just in time to try your chili.

i sure hope you brought more fish Jerr, we ain't got near enough to feed these hungry guys!

I put in a sign:
ALL OUT OF ARCTIC CHILI​
: See Jerry for details.​

i sure hope you brought more fish Jerr, we ain't got near enough to feed these hungry guys!

I put in a sign:
ALL OUT OF ARCTIC CHILI​
: See Jerry for details.​

and you get a team of Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders to distract them from their hunger. (All except the fireman from San Francisco, that is. But he's happy enough it seems).

I put in an abandoned pompom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back