Looking for a daddy dom

RDeLajour

Virgin
Hello, I am a 26 year old baby girl who loves suits on guys and would love to have a daddy dom to own her online (at least for now). I am shy at first, a newbie to this but willing to learn. I'm bisexual and love cock worship, office sex, wearing high heels during sex, threeways, gang bangs, hair pulling, and being called names. Let me know if you're interested. :)

Evening Little one....

You sound like a perfectly lovely little thing...

You may wish to turn your PM inbox on to "receive" though, if you want to have it flooded with potential Daddys.

Or if you like you may PM me... *winks..*

You sound like a perfectly lovely little thing...

You may wish to turn your PM inbox on to "receive" though, if you want to have it flooded with potential Daddys.

Or if you like you may PM me... *winks..*

Thank you :) Oh I thought I had it turned on *blushes* Now it's on. :) I'll PM you.

Hello, I am a 26 year old baby girl who loves suits on guys and would love to have a daddy dom to own her online (at least for now). I am shy at first, a newbie to this but willing to learn. I'm bisexual and love cock worship, office sex, wearing high heels during sex, threeways, gang bangs, hair pulling, and being called names. Let me know if you're interested. :)

I can reccomend a Dom. Message me if you are interested.

Hello Raven.
I'm an older Aussie Dom. I'd be delighted to chat with you

Back