Undercover Love (closed)

Asa

Writer...Dream...Fantasy
Joined
Jun 9, 2003
Posts
36,473
tumblr_nij61reJLl1risr9ko1_500.jpg
tumblr_nj29viGDyn1risr9ko1_500.jpg
tumblr_nisaxlZfBu1risr9ko1_500.gif


He was an undercover cop on the edge of being classified as having defected to the MC. The MC had their suspicions about him being a mole.

She was a federal agent who found out about his issues at least on the MC side then his less than impressed Commander that the Fed's were stepping in to help him.

-----------
She walked into local police headquarters and with the reveal of a federal badge the officer on duty at the front desk quickly directed her to the chief.

Well now why in the hell are the Feds so interested in our investigation...

He was less than pleased that the Fed was involved but to send a skirt was an even bigger slap. The hot head he had undercover was bad enough ommiting information now the Feds are going to help him... even if he has defected to the MC.

Your man on the inside has found d his way into our iinvestigation. Luckily he is in good with then and our informant. I will be working with him and if I think that you need any information from my investigation then I will contact you as well.

With that she set a file on his desk turned around and walked out. A couple of hours later she was clad in leather and a more fitting dress and had joined the Feds inside contact Jazzman. He was an old man who had his own exit plan thanks to a deal he cut with her boss. Luckily for her he was fond of her like a daughter and that was her way in... she was his niece and he was getting her out of a rough patch and back on her feet. By the time he had decided to introduce her to all of the club the word around the table was he had already threatened to execute personally a couple of the rougher members if they ever touched her and with Jazzman's past not even the Prez was willing to piss him off. So here she was at their usual bar with Jazzman looking around laughing and talking.

Hey kid get over here...

Jazzman roared out when a couple of people walked in late to the gathering.

The older biker walked up to him. The old man was nicknamed Jazzman. Since he was a kid he had always played the saxaphone and had a real talent for jazz. The old man had an arm around this stunning brunette in a short dress and long leather boots and jacket.

Here's the boy I was tellin ya about darlin. He ain't found anybody and I trust him to keep you safe what do you think... you want him?

Her eyes looked him over as she smirked.

All mine... no sharing with club bimbos? I like the sound that but can he fight anybody I don't want grabbing at me?
 
The Harley motors rumbled and popped as the three patch riders coasted into the lot of the clubhouse, joining the already extensive collection of American muscle bikes lined up across the front of the run-down looking bar. Ryan Clark, or Swift as he’d come to be known among the brothers, was foremost among the three new arrivals, they’d been hard at work plotting their route for the next big score for the club—a gun run this time. Perhaps Ryan could finally make it work this time, make the big bust and go back to his life. That life that barely felt like his anymore.

Swift had become quite attached to the life that he’d been living for the past year and a half, he felt closer to his club brothers than he had to any of his actual relations lately. The two who arrived with him, Throttle and Berserk had actually come to feel like genuine brothers. He related to them, they were very much like him, blue collar stock on a long run of tough luck. If things had been different for him, he could have been just like either one of them—he was more like them now than he wanted to admit.

“So tomorrow we make the run,” Berserk said, lighting a cigarette, “until then, keep it quiet. The last thing we need is more hands on this little project than absolutely necessary.”

“Yeah, I got it,” Swift answered as he pulled off his helmet.

“Throt?”

“Yeah, of course. I get it. Mum’s the word,” Throttle answered impatiently, moving past the others to make his way inside, “I swear, Bers. You’re like a nagging wife sometimes.”

The trio had barely entered the clubhouse when Jazzman summoned Swift over to him—Jazz liked to call anyone who was younger than him “kid,” much to Swift’s dissatisfaction. Jazz was senior to any of Swift’s immediate circle, so he let the insult pass and made his way over.

Swift was surprised to see the breathtaking beauty standing next to Jazz. The old timer never struck Swift as much of a ladies’ man, but the girl who was with him was head and shoulders above the average groupies and barflies who typically hung around the club. Swift couldn’t take his eyes off of her, that confident swagger, her lithe, athletic body, her daring, even fearless, choice of attire. It took conscious effort not to let his mouth hang open at the sight of her.

Jazz didn’t exactly speak to Swift, his attention was also on the young stunner as he seemed to be offering Swift to her. It seemed that the question ought to have been directed at him, but perhaps asking Swift if he wanted to be fixed up with this beauty seemed redundant at this point. The girl seemed to approve and gave him a flirty look and seemed to lay out terms for him in the form of questions. She wanted a protector and fidelity, neither seemed unreasonable.

“I don’t go much for the bimbo crowd,” Swift answered, lighting a cigarette and looking for the first time at the others gathered around the bar, everyone else was staring at the new girl with even more fascination than Swift had been, each lost in their own explicit fantasies about what they’d like to do with her, “I’m not one to run from a scrap either, but keeping this pack of wolves off of a fine piece of flesh like you might be a full time endeavor. I can keep you safe, but you might have to endure some mild harassment from time to time—nobody will put their hands on you while I’m around, though.”

Swift left off asking about what was in it for him, if he spent his time and efforts keeping this beauty unmolested by the rest of the club. He hoped the answer was self-evident.

“I’m Swift, by the way. What should I call you?”
 
A voice boomed from the back of the bar.

For those of you who had to miss "church" today. This is Jazzman's niece... Therefore she is family and not to be harassed. I will not protect you from Jazzman or apparently Swift if you mess with her. Got it.

There were a few grumbles untill Jazzman spoke up.

And I won't stop her from putting a bullet in any of ya.

She merely rolled her eyes and smiled to Swift.

I'm Jessalyn but most call me Jessie. And as Uncle Jazz just said I can if I have to take care of myself just... Don't like having to.

Her eyes got a little distant as she said that as if a memory briefly invaded her mind.
 
From the back of the Clubhouse, Fracture, the reigning President of this chapter of the club made a grand proclamation about this new girl and Swift’s apparent association with her. Swift needed a word with him, most pressingly about the impending gun run that he and the others had been planning. Fracture was the target of Ryan’s investigation—had always been the target of his investigation, and he needed to make sure that the President was complicit at every stage of this transaction. Swift was about to go after him when the girl caught his eye again with a subtle but unmistakably endearing smile.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you, Jessie,” Swift returned the smile, glancing back in time to see Fracture disappear back into the back room, “I’m glad to hear that you can take care of yourself. I’m even gladder to be the one to make sure that as long as I’m around, you don’t have to.”

As a way of sealing the agreement, so to speak, Swift took Jessie’s chin gently between his thumb and curled index finger, tilting her head upward to plant a gentle and tender kiss on her lips—not lewd or sexual, merely sweet and heartfelt. This was hardly his typical M.O. but she had a way about her that appealed to his long dormant sweetness.

“If your uncle could spare you for a while, I’d be glad to introduce you around—at least to the few I’d classify as housebroken.”

Swift smiled, it was terribly common among law enforcement to refer to gang members using animal imagery, but the strange thing was how common it was among the gangs themselves. It had occurred to him as one of those “chicken-or-the-egg,” type of questions. Did the police so routinely treat outlaws of this sort as animals that they internalized and owned that classification, or did the gangs willfully become the animals to inspire fear in the populace and law enforcement followed suit. Deep down, he thought that he knew the answer—but to admit it would be to admit that he was on the wrong side of this struggle.

Swift took Jessie’s hand gently, leading her over to the table where Throt and Bers were charting club friendly filling stations and rest stops along the way where they could rest and refuel without too many questions being asked or risk of running into rival clubs.

“Jessie, this is Throttle and this is Berserk—don’t judge them by their looks, they’re decent guys aside from how they look.”

“Yeah, your mother never complained,” Throttle answered quickly, always ready to answer any insult in kind.

“Nice to meet you, Jessie,” Bers added, reaching up to gently grip Jessie’s fingers between his thumb and forefinger and give them a curt wiggle, “Swift, you’re supposed to talk to fracture. No offense Jessie, but your boyfriend here has some real work to do, if you can bare to be parted from him for a few moments.”

“Jesus, Bers. You’ve got a one track mind and a foul fucking mouth,” Swift chuckled, flagging down a bartender and gesturing over the whole table, “round of brews and a bottle of rye with four glasses, thanks.”

“Damnit, Swift. It was your bright idea to bring the boss in on this one in the first place, now you’re pussing out on getting the green light.”

“Fracture isn’t going anywhere, Bers. Let’s take a moment to all get acquainted before you go mouthing off too much about club business in front of our new associate here,” Swift answered, placing his hand between Jessie’s shoulderblades as their drinks arrived at the table.
 
You three want Fracture over here... I got this...

She looked over.

Uncle Jazz you wanted me to talk to Fracture about that issue in Fresno get him over here... Might as well get it out of the way.

Jazzman looked to her and nodded looking to Swift and the other two guaging their expressions to see if she had told them before saying...

Bout damn time. Fracture she ready to talk to ya so get yet sorry carcass over there and let's fix this.

Fracture's reaction to Jazz words seemed to be to nearly teleport to their table.

Bout damn time little sister.

Fracture these guys need to talk to you about I am guessing whatever reason they were late today so talk to them first and I will talk with you and Swift after. If I decide to get Uncle Jazz family involved.

The bartender/owner the former prez wife looked to her .

Little sister from the day your mother died and your uncle Jazzman has been looming after you this has been your family too and Berserk and Throttle I will be keeping an eye on you two around her along with the whole damn lot of you.

Fracture signed seeing even Mama's words fell on deaf ears as Jessie just sat back and took a drink of her beer.
 
Swift smiled at Jessie’s “take charge” attitude, summoning Fracture over to their table instead of meeting him back in his office like Swift was planning to do. The drinks arrived and Jessie didn’t hesitate, even with Fracture looming over them and Mama adding more reassurance. He decided right then that he liked her, it might be dangerous for her to be linked with him—especially given his true intentions, but he would protect her, like he’d promised, from both the club and the law. He’d already decided to shield Throttle and Bers from the charges when they came down, it wouldn’t be that hard to protect Jessie—though she’d make a likely target if they wanted to get back at him. He would have to keep her close.

As Jessie sipped her beer, Swift draped his arm around her gently, gripping the far corner of her chair and letting his muscular, tattooed arm drape affectionately around her shoulders, hoping she’d follow his lead and get closer.

“Thanks for coming by, Boss. I was a little hesitant to bring this up with fresh meat around, but since Jessie here is family and all I guess I don’t need to hold back.”

Throttle made a dissatisfied face, clearly not totally on board with this new, sexy young thing as a little sister on her first day—he’d gone through a lot to earn his patch, but he’d get over it.

“Go on then.” Fracture said sternly, giving Jessie’s shapely legs a good eyeballing while waiting for Swift to arrive at a point.

“We’ve got a line on a big shipment of guns. Mack-10s, Techs, AKs and silencers for the uzis. Enough ammo for all of them to make sure nobody fucks with us now or any time in the future. If Jessie here’s been having trouble out in Fresno, seems like an opportune time to rearm ourselves in case the shit really hits the fan.”

With his pitch made, Swift tossed back his shot, casually following it with a swallow of beer, awaiting Fracture’s answer and hopefully a little more information on what happened with Jessie in Fresno.

“Ma!” Throttle shouted, after chugging his shot and beer. He was already pouring another shot from the bottle of Maker’s Mark left at the table, “better bring a pitcher this time, since we’re so inclusive these days.”

Throttle drained the second shot and began pouring a third when Bers set a cautioning hand on his shoulder and gave a withering look that said not in front of the boss.
 
She had to make a good show of it Fracture knew she was in a serious rough patch in Fresno but that was about all he knew unless Jazz was keeping anything from him. He could really see Jazz sister in this girl. Hellcat unwilling to easily let anyone into her troubles but unlike her mother she was still learning her strength and bullheaded temper.

Yeah let's talk. Let's talk the run and Fresno and Throt I know your brain yes she is blood family to us so untouchable and think about it Jazz niece... Her family has been club family damn near from birth so kill the attitude. Now Jessie Fresno... Spill it!

His tone only seemed to piss her off.

Fracture... Ya boys here needed to talk to you I helped them get you over here Fresno has nothing to do with this and I will talk about it when I am good and damn ready got it! Throt you don't like me here tough... You think you got the sand t do something about it Bring it! This town can turn into another Dallas or Fresno for me I don't care!

She was shaking with a mix of blatant anger and maybe a little fear but not of anything here with her now. As she stormed off Momma walked over set down a bottle and smacked Throttle Bers Swift and Fracture on the back of the heads and walked after Jessie.
 
Swift looked slightly shocked—though maybe he should have been used to it by now—when Fracture laid into Throttle for his attitude. Sure, Throt was being an ass—but this was more like his idling gear of assholishness. Swift knew from experience that it could get much worse. Jessie followed up Fracture’s rebuke with one of her own and stormed off once she’d said her piece, leaving Swift sitting with his arm around an empty chair and a hard swat to the back of his head waiting.

“I didn’t deserve that,” Swift objected, rubbing the back of his head as he stood up from the table, “hang back, Momma. I got this.”

Swift placed a hand on Momma’s arm and stopped her, turning back to Bers, “you can handle the pitch, I’m going to go work damage control with her—Throt, keep your fucking mouth shut, would ya?”

“Oh sure—that was my fault,” Throt complained, pouring back another whiskey shot.

“Just… control yourself, would ya? She’s still getting settled.” Swift cautioned before following Jessie out to the parking lot, “hey, Jessie, hold up a second,” Swift caught up to her outside and placed a gentle but assertive hand on her shoulder, “I know Throt’s an ass, but he’s harmless, really. Don’t let him get under your skin like that.”

Swift moved until he was facing Jessie, he moved his head to make direct eye contact with her, holding her by the shoulders.

“That wasn’t just about some rude comments, something happened to you, didn’t it? Are you okay? Help me out, I promised to protect you, but I can’t do much if I don’t know where the threat is coming from. Would you talk to me, please? What happened to you in Fresno?”
 
She was walking an interesting line being in two different deep cover minds at once but that is why the agency hired her... Some sort of deep cover specialist. She looked at him still shaking angry but that little hint of fear hiding just beneath it all.

Fresno... That is a long long story... For now let's just say... Even Uncle Jazz said that getting involved in what I did through who I did... I had a bigger set than the club combined.

She sighed and absently clawed at her wrists. Staring down slightly for a moment.

I don't think they would look for me here but... Who knows... Uncle Jazz says Fracture wants to take the fight to whoever it is since I won't tell them.
 
Swift’s brow knitted slightly at Jessie’s blatant evasion of giving him anything concrete that might ready him for whatever trouble she was dragging with her. With or without the deep cover he’d build for himself, Swift knew that beauty—beautiful women in particular, picked up trouble the way tires pick up nails. Nothing worth having came without a price, a woman like her—better not to expect a bargain.

“It doesn’t matter, not really.” Swift said at last, reaching out to gently wrap his hand around the back of Jessie’s neck, gently lifting her head to force eye contact, “I’ve got a pretty big set myself, and as long as you’re with me, nobody’s going to lay a finger on you. Got it? I’m going to keep you safe, not ‘cause Jazz says so, or ‘cause Fracture wants you protected. I’m going to keep you safe because I like you Jessie, I know we just met, but I care about you. So don’t take it all on yourself. Your shit is our shit now, understand?”

Swift slid his other hand around Jessie’s waist to the small of her back, pulling her closer. He wanted to say something else, to somehow let her know that there was a way out, not just for him but for her too, if she could let him in, if she could trust him.

Maybe that was asking too much since he could scarcely trust himself anymore.

“Come on, what’s say we go back inside and mend fences. I’m sure we got a few new cold ones with both our names on ‘em.”

Swift smiled and ran his fingers gently along the base of Jessie’s skull, trying to reassure her. Just then, he heard the sound of loud engines approaching from the highway, not a strange occurrence for the clubhouse parking lot, but for some reason, he felt uneasy at the sound. He looked up to see who or what was approaching.
 
Jessie just nodded.

Too much like my mom is what Fracture and Uncle Jazz would say but thats another story all together.

She had a moment she could appear a little fragile and took it hearing his words about liking her. She could hear the engines and looked over.

When Psychward get a new bike much less get out of prison? Thought he got life last time?

She stood there not sure she liked this either in cover or out but it was what it was.

Yeah lets go in.
 
Swift wrapped his arm around Jessie’s shoulders as they turned to go back inside, giving Ward a brief nod of welcome. Ryan, the agent, knew that his recently ratified parole and terms of release specifically forbade him from visiting the Clubhouse, wearing affiliated apparel (which he was) or fraternizing with known associates—but Swift, the outlaw, was glad to see his friend again. It was always a surprise which impulses spoke to the cop in him and which spoke to the criminal. Right and wrong, such fickle mistresses.

“Welcome back, brother,” Swift called back as he and Jessie went back inside.

When they reentered the bar, however, Swift’s mood shifted from stoic contemplation of moral complexities to immediate crisis management mode. Throt was on his feet, shouting at Fracture while Bers tried futilely to hold their impulsively violent associate back from going after the Club’s ranking Chapter Pres.

“…you know damn well we need ‘em! We could sell ‘em for double if we fucking wanted—but you know we need ‘em here!” Throttle was shouting, arm wrestling against Bers’ restraining grasp, trying to get free enough to throw a punch, “the heat’s coming down and our rivals are closing in from every side! We need those fucking guns!”

“You need to watch your fucking mouth with me, you fucking shitbird!” Fracture was shouting back, every bit as hostile as Throt, “the heat is fucking on, we’ve got more inside than out lately—the last thing we fucking need is a bunch of new weapons to go make a bunch of loud ass trouble. The DA has a hard-on for guns right now and he’s looking to make an example. Don’t you think he’d love a nice, clean setup job with our outfit? I want nothing to do with this fucking catastrophe.”

“You’re not even going to put it to a vote?” Throt shouted.

“No! And if I hear one more fucking word about it, I might just patch you back down, youngblood. Or worse.”

Swift moved quickly across the room to intervene.

“Fracture, you’ve gotta listen—I don’t know what he said, but the connect is mine. It’s solid, I promise you.”

“Your promises don’t mean shit,” Fracture spat over his shoulder before slamming the office door behind himself.

“The fuck, man?” Swift asked, incredulous as he turned back to Throt and Bers, “what the fuck happened to keeping your mouth shut?”
 
Berserk... Be honest with me... Was this an act to get me to talk about Fresno?

She knew Fracture pretty well at least the mind set when it came to conning info out of people it was a tactic she had used before as well... Even on her superiors in the agency. Suspicious she knew would serve her well here in this cover.

Or do I have to bail out the big bad biker boys again?

She curled a little into Swift as she watched Fracture's office door and the room for Jazzman.
 
Swift was beyond tense at the destructive and selfish antics of his club brothers, months of planning had gone into this deal—months more behind the cover to get a solid deal that would implicate both Fracture and his cross-club connections without needing to implicate any of his other club brothers. Not brothers, accomplices—that way was closer somehow. If someone had been of a mind, Jazzman for example, Swift could have been implicated on 5-10 years-worth of criminal enterprise during his time with the club. This was why he had to choose his targets carefully and he’d counted on Bers to sell this scheme to Fracture.

Swift himself had to be careful not to be the driving force behind the would-be bust, otherwise it would be entrapment and the charges would never stick—the judge would throw out the case and Fracture would be back on the streets with vengeance on his mind. There was so much at stake and it was all gone to shit because Throttle was too tuned up on amphetamines to keep his fucking mouth shut.

“You have got to be the stupidest goddamn piece of shit ever to live Throt. I told you to keep your mouth shut.”

Jessie pressed closer to Swift and suddenly, all the tension was gone from his body, he felt more relaxed and generally at ease. She took a jab at them, but Swift just smiled.

“You actually might have to bail us out. I don’t think that Fracture’s looking to hear from me right now, but maybe you could help talk him down. We need those guns and we’re not going to find a better opportunity than this. Tell him that this is my operation and I’ll vouch for its success, we just need him to bankroll us. Can you help us out?”
 
She had to tip part of her other cover now.

Fine.

She stormed into Fracture's office and before the door even closed she told him and technically all of them who she was in trouble with from Fresno.

You might want to reconsider not taking that deal Fracture... Especially if you are serious about taking the battle to Fresno.

I'm listening Jessie.

His tone changed to something far more protective and oblivious to Jazzman now preventing the door from closing so that Swift might join them or at least hear

I doubt they would follow me or try to track me down but he might.

She was biting her lip scratching at her wrist absently.

He who Jessie?

Fracture now stood in front of her all his rage at the others gone his focus his oldest friends niece.

I... I got mixed up with... Xavier Daniels organization... Through his oldest son...

Callis Daniels... You got mixed up with Callis Daniels.

Fracture's rage was back but it was a protective rage. As he stood over her more staring out the open door.

SWIFT!
 
Outside evil

4056489.jpg


Callis Daniels...

Every report on him in his 28 yrs of life was mostly suspicion nothing ever stuck Daddy always saw to that but also seemed to have a heavy hand of his own with his son if he agreed with the suspicion.

Kept out of legal harms way he only spiraled in his wild dark life. Now that daddy was getting older the Feds feared that Callis would take over and become a much larger problem than his father ever was.
 
Swift looked over to Throt with an unreadable expression for it was a mixture of anger and serious thought on what the next move should be. He gave a slight undetectable sigh while still looking at the idiot that got Fracture all fired up by trying to force feed the need for these weapons down the man’s throat. That stupid move just set things back if Jessie wasn’t able to soft talk Fracture down to a thinking mode of his aggregated persona.

He moved over to the bar and asked for a drink, but before it even got to him, a voice rang out from the office. He nodded to himself as he got up just as the drink landed before him. He just shot a look to Jazzmen, shrugged his shoulders, and walked to the office. His glance over to the boys was one that wasn’t mistaken of Swifts growing anger with them. He pulled his head back just in time to see Fracture standing over Jessie with a different look about him. Swift couldn’t place it so he would just have to measure it when Fracture began to talk about why he called him into the office.

He took a seat next to Jessie, giving her a small wink while Fracture was shutting the door. Swift quickly made eye contact with Fracture once the man rounded the desk and sat down. There was a long moment of silence that Swift didn’t like for that means Fracture was hit with something heavy and he was still weighting things in his mind. He shifted his weight and looked over at Jessie then back to Fracture with a questionable look upon his face… “Yeah Boss… “He broke the silence while pushing Fracture to get to the point of calling him in here…
 
Fracture sat down and stared at Jessie for a long time.

Make the deal. Swift how much do you know about the "criminal scene" in Fresno and that area?

Jessie just sat there staring at Fracture occasionally looking to Swift.

Just get to the point Fracture. He changed his mind because My Fresno issue is the Daniels Family... Through Callis Daniels.
 
Swift sat there with a hard face looking at Fracture during he long moments of silence. His thumbs began to tap out a tune upon his thigh until Fracture mentioned for him to make the deal. A stern Swift’s face softened a little as the plan was slowing falling back into place where it should have been before throt opened his mouth and upset the boss here that almost tossed the whole damn deal out the door. Swift shot a glance over to Jessie, a glance that she would know it was a thanks type. He shot his glance back at Fracture upon hearing what the man asked him.

“What?” Was the unthinking response that came from swift’s unprepared lips. He looked over at Jessie with a ‘what the hell is this shit’ look upon his face as he studied her face for any signs of what this was about. He quickly looked back at Fracture. “Not a whole lot, I have a little street knowledge that has been passes around the block a few times. Why are we talking about Fresno? Boss, we need to deal with the Black Disciples before worrying about Fresno.” Swift shot quickly across the desk while Fracture was looking at Jessie with a eyes of admiration.

When Jessie fired back with a cold tone of telling him to get to the point. Fracture lost that flirting glare to slight agitation. But the glare passed as it floated over to Swift, He was ready to speak when Jessie put the words into his mouth about the fact of whom was more the concern than the criminal status.

Swift looked at both of them before continuing.. “Xavier’s Daniels son right? What does this have to do with getting the weapons to take care of the Disciples?” Swift asked before thinking all of it out but then Jessie filled that in for him too. “That’s your issue!?” Swift looked at her with that ’What the fuck did you do!’ look that shifted between Fracture and Jessie.
 
Fracture growled but explained about Callis Daniels.

I have seen some of his handiwork when someone tries to turn on him or escape his affections. The guns will be an asset if he tracks her here and if his dad takes retaliation for his death cause he won't be getting Jazzman's niece back... Ever. The guns will also help with the other problem.

He looked again to Jessie to see her eyes distant and her scratching at her wrist and motioned to Swift.

Keep her safe... Or else.
 
Swift’s brow arched upon the growl that Fracture shared with the two of them. “So he is the issue that Jessie has I can see jazzman and you wanting to take this to him, but what about the disciples. Swift making sure that they remain a threat for this could lead to more names coming out as comrades or associates. A much bigger sting than his superiors were told and a much bigger splash for him explaining some of his actions of taking so long and being so careful with this operation.

His attention turned back to Facture as he continued to speak about this Callis and his attitude toward those who betray him or refuse his charming ways of enticement.. That was the most common thing about these mobsters their ego always had to be toward getting the best looking lady to bed with them and when that didn’t happen they ended up floating in the nearby waters. Swift looked over at Jessie and would have hated to find her floating or hate to see her floating.

He had no problems with keeping her safe what he did have a problem with was the ending or else.. Was he really buffing himself up in front of Jessie like she was drooling all over him and needed the extra words to impress her. Swift chuckled inward as he could see Fracture waiting for her to pull him up by his hands and kissing him deeply then fucking him on the desk… He shot a funny look over at Jessie … Smiling “No problem boss.. She is safe with me..” Swift rose up and held his hand out to her.. “I will go and set the meet up with the weapons. I will also get some street Intel about this Callis..” He lead Jessie out of the office and aback to the table. “Berserk, Throt set up the dealing for the weapons.. Jessie here got the boss to go with it. “ he informed and moved Jessie over to another table.. “So tell me about this issue in your own words now..”
 
She sat there scratching at her wrists again a little as she stared down at the table. Able to look a little scared and vulnerable right now she bit her lip as she finally started talking.

I was bartending at a pretty middle of the road bar restaurant kind of mix. Callis frequented the place a couple times a week. We got started talking and he seemed sweet enough and he could be really charming. So when he asked me out I said yes. We dated for a while and everything seemed okay till he saw a couple of cops talking to me. He refused to accept they were not trying to get info on him. He tried to convince me he was trying to fill my head with doubt about him and make me leave him. When I kept trying to tell him they were asking about a regular who had gone missing he wouldn't believe me. Next thing I knew I was no longer working anywhere he was covering everything and if he wasn't around his hand picked housekeepers and butler were. He... He got worse over time. He started getting aggressive and rough and the butler tried to get him to bame off and he shot him. Then he... He turned on me.

She looked up from the table to find Swift's eyes as she bit at her lower lip.

I... I barely remember the night I got out of there. Just remember calling Uncle Jazz and him coming to get me.
 
Swift lowered his head when she got to the meat of the story feeling like a pompous ass for he could have asked Jazzmen about this. He shook his head “I’m so sorry. I should have known it was something like that for it to be bothering you like it was, but like a pompous ass it didn’t take hold when it should have.” His voice was low, his head hung low. He looked over and noticed the nervous stress relief of her scratching her wrists, and the slight fear in her eye..

“I wont let anything happen to you.” Swift eyed her, reaching over and taking the hand that was doing the scratching into his own. He pulled it over to him and held it. His thumb rubbing over her hand. “I told Jazz that I would protect you and I will.” He looked into her eyes.. “I promise.” He reached over with his other hand and lightly rubbed her cheek with his thumb a few times then lowered his hand away. “It seems like a road trip is in order.” He looked over to the two fellow members and nodded… “Once we land a deal for those weapons I will go and see whats going on …

He looked over at Jazz rubbing his cheek for a few moments thinking. “Can you tell me the name of his favorite hang out place?” Swift asked not looking over at her but kept a sharp look over at Jazzman.
 
She bit her lip looking to him.

Uncle Jazz just knows I was connected to the Daniels family... He doesn't know through who or what happened unless Fracture tells him what I said.

We... We don't have to go to Fresno... Maybe he won't find me here they really don't know anything about my family or anything.
 
Swift looked at the nervous biting of the lip she was doing and knew that this subject was something she didn’t really want to dwell upon. He nodded to his own statement of dropping it for now. There was no need to push it since she felt that it wasn’t an urgent matter at the moment. He nodded his head again to that fact as well. He rubbed over his chin once more when she told him about Jazz and what he knew. It must be really more personal and hard than what she told him for Jazz not really to know the whole story. That was his cue to even stop thinking about it until she brings it up.

“Well, I have a feeling that Fracture wants me to go, but I wont bring it up and he might just let is slide since we have issues here that need to be taken care of before we go hunting over there.” Swift verbalized the stages that he feels the MC should take. “I have a feeling that Thot and Berk will get this deal set up and I will have to go and babysit the whole thing up… So you might have to stay here with Jazz until we get this business done.” He took a moment to look over at the table were Thot and Berk sat before looking over at Jazz.

“If not would you want to go and get something to eat?” He pushed the bowl of nuts away.. “You can only eat so many of those things..” He chuckled trying to ease her mind a little on what was going on…
 
Back
Top