Thy inner mind. (Open)

IceKityGirl

Really Experienced
Joined
Mar 28, 2011
Posts
116
She looks about around her. She wonders about random thoughts in her mind. Lynor being 5'4" tall. Her curly blonde mid short hair just stopping past her shoulders. Her deep blue eyes staring at nothing real particular. She feels like an irish ghost with her fair white skin some days. But today her mind just wonders as she looks out from the coffee shops window and taking a sip of her Earl Gray. At 26 she wonders just what to do with her life now.
 
People rush in cars and trucks on the main street before the buildings. The sun finally comes out from hiding after the long cold winter has finally passed.

Finishing off her tea she readies her purse and begins walking to her job. Working full time never leaves room for living. People she works with have a spouse or go out to get drunk at the bar down town. She doesn't see the point. She's surprised at who still has a job these days for they call in or come in with a mass hang over.

Walking isn't very far from home and her job. She always has to have music on her pod to force her mind away from reality. Force her to not think of her loneliness. She considered she may be cursed. No matter the man she meets up with for a date, he ends up only wanting to use her. She doesn't know as fact. Weather it's the strange family gift or the way the man talks and moves when sitting there when she changes away from sex and tries to talk about more important things.

But she suppose that is just how her life is. Every perfect mate will always be off limits ether taken or lives on the other side of the planet. She can't even let herself hope that she will even have a companion to enjoy life with. There are others she supposes... But for long as they have their spouses than what would be the point of her being in their lives when that person already has someone better.....
 
The only thing so far to keep her going is her job. Lynor works at a small hardware store an hour walk from where she lived. She wakes up and leaves her home everyday just to give herself time to get to the café shop and maybe read a good book at the library before work.

10 hour shifts only seem long if it's a slow day. But working in the paint department there's always something to do. She loved it mostly because of all the things that need to be done. Helping a costumer with the right color. Only rarely does she want to pull her hair out only to a man that tries to say or ask her to a movie after work. But that always meant one thing.

But mainly keeps her going for it forces her mind away from the rest of the world like with her music.

Lynor thought she saw someone she should know from long time ago. But after moving into this town in middle of nowhere,... There shouldn't be any one that she grew up with all the way out here. Not like it mattered in the end. Even if there was, it would be too huge of a chance and she doubted they would travel the three days it took just to see someone such as her. But also the final thought to cross her mind was the New Year resolution of giving up on men and anything of "Love" and "Romance". Getting too close to age that a woman like her would be wedded with a child on its way. No even if a man came into her life now after the new rule she placed upon herself, Nothing would change.

She mentally shakes her thoughts back into focus and goes back to cleaning the old dried paint off the shaker as she prepares for the crazy morning rush.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top