Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really

Fondling is soothing and exciting at the same time:cattail:... in the yearbook you would be the Renaissance Man...
{If any other ideas pop in someones mind, please share}

kind of like the yearbook idea..... Hmmmm (and yes Daddy Good - fondling is a sweet thing) ;) :kiss:

LOL, I think you are seeing a lot of banter and play. Little girls that are "spoken for" will tell you. Have fun with us when you are comfortable?

C'mon, let's snuggle against the cold? Warm each other up? :kiss:

*snuggles in and tucks both hands between her soft thighs*

I hope you don't mind daddy warming his hands up, sweetie. They really aren't all that cold, but doing this makes daddy heat up all over ... and I will share my warmth sweetie, don't worry. :kiss:

Good night everyone, and Peaches... thank you for your understanding. :kiss:

PWMT... would love to have a good long look at that oversized heart of yours. :heart: Go to work tomorrow and make it less frustrating. :devil:

Good Night

Good night everyone, and Peaches... thank you for your understanding. :kiss:

PWMT... would love to have a good long look at that oversized heart of yours. :heart: Go to work tomorrow and make it less frustrating. :devil:

Daddy Dan! :kiss:

“You’ve been smoking,” he said immediately. He stared at her accusingly, his blue eyes glinting with supressed anger. She stared back at him, wide-eyed and innocent as she wriggled against the chair cushion. His eyes flicked to her legs as the already brief kilt ruched higher along her thighs. With his nose twitching, as though he were a predatory beast scenting prey, he sniffed the air. “I can smell it,” he scolded. “Smoking.” His eyes softened as he tut-tutted, shaking his head and looking at her with reproach. “You know you shouldn’t smoke,” he said. “It’s nasty. Dirty. Only dirty girls smoke.” He placed his brief case – He had important papers in the case. He was an important man; he always told her he was an important man with important business – down between his feet. He looked like an important man, impeccably dressed and immaculately groomed. After crossing his arms and fixing her with a stern look, he added, “And dirty girls smoke to impress boys.” His level, accusing gaze fixed upon her. “Is that why you’ve been smoking? To impress boys?”

“No,” she mumbled, looking into her lap as she picked a stray strand of cotton at the hem of the kilt.

“No?” he questioned curtly. “Are you sure? Are you certain you’re not one of those nasty … <i>dirty</i> girls?”

“Uh-uh,” she muttered and shook her head. “I’m not, Daddy … Honest I’m not.” Her eyes remained fixed on her lap. She couldn’t look at him.

“If you are,” he said moving a couple of steps into the living room from the hall. “Then we’ll have to have a little talk. You know that, don’t you? You’ll have a little talk with Daddy.”

“I know,” she whispered. “I know that if I’m bad that I’ll have to have a little talk with you, Daddy.”

“Drinking?” he asked, his eyes widening as his voice rose in shocked indignation. “Smoking <i>and</i> drinking?” He shook his head reprovingly. “I don’t know what I’m going to do with you, my girl.” He tutted, clicking his tongue as he shook his head again. “It’s a curse to have a wayward young lady like you to look after, such a burden. I work hard all day on important business and I come here to find you …” He harrumphed and continued. “Well, I don’t know what to think. Smoking and drinking and up to all kinds of disgusting things …”

*snuggles in and tucks both hands between her soft thighs*

I hope you don't mind daddy warming his hands up, sweetie. They really aren't all that cold, but doing this makes daddy heat up all over ... and I will share my warmth sweetie, don't worry. :kiss:

I don't mind Daddy! It's so warm there all the time. I like making Daddy heat up. And teasing Daddy. Can I help you? <wide eyed smoldering look in my eyes> :kiss::kiss:

“You’ve been smoking,” he said immediately. He stared at her accusingly, his blue eyes glinting with supressed anger. She stared back at him, wide-eyed and innocent as she wriggled against the chair cushion. His eyes flicked to her legs as the already brief kilt ruched higher along her thighs. With his nose twitching, as though he were a predatory beast scenting prey, he sniffed the air. “I can smell it,” he scolded. “Smoking.” His eyes softened as he tut-tutted, shaking his head and looking at her with reproach. “You know you shouldn’t smoke,” he said. “It’s nasty. Dirty. Only dirty girls smoke.” He placed his brief case – He had important papers in the case. He was an important man; he always told her he was an important man with important business – down between his feet. He looked like an important man, impeccably dressed and immaculately groomed. After crossing his arms and fixing her with a stern look, he added, “And dirty girls smoke to impress boys.” His level, accusing gaze fixed upon her. “Is that why you’ve been smoking? To impress boys?”

“No,” she mumbled, looking into her lap as she picked a stray strand of cotton at the hem of the kilt.

“No?” he questioned curtly. “Are you sure? Are you certain you’re not one of those nasty … <i>dirty</i> girls?”

“Uh-uh,” she muttered and shook her head. “I’m not, Daddy … Honest I’m not.” Her eyes remained fixed on her lap. She couldn’t look at him.

“If you are,” he said moving a couple of steps into the living room from the hall. “Then we’ll have to have a little talk. You know that, don’t you? You’ll have a little talk with Daddy.”

“I know,” she whispered. “I know that if I’m bad that I’ll have to have a little talk with you, Daddy.”

“Drinking?” he asked, his eyes widening as his voice rose in shocked indignation. “Smoking <i>and</i> drinking?” He shook his head reprovingly. “I don’t know what I’m going to do with you, my girl.” He tutted, clicking his tongue as he shook his head again. “It’s a curse to have a wayward young lady like you to look after, such a burden. I work hard all day on important business and I come here to find you …” He harrumphed and continued. “Well, I don’t know what to think. Smoking and drinking and up to all kinds of disgusting things …”

Ooooh, please continue?? Pretty please???

... and here's a snippet more:

“Sit in my lap,” he purred. “Settle into daddy’s lap and we can … talk.”

“I’m sorry, daddy,” she whimpered as she sank onto his legs, her face pressed into the groove between his neck and shoulder. Her arms went around his neck and they sat like that, nestled intimately together for a few long seconds.

“I can smell cigarettes,” he said. “You don’t smell like a nice girl AT ALL.” She wriggled against his lap. His nose wrinkled again. “I can smell something else,” he added.

“No, Daddy,” she whispered, her face still buried into his shoulder. The precise symmetry of his clipped goatee bristled against her cheek. “It must be the wine I drank …”

“I don’t think so.” His voice was thick and heavy with some indefinable emotion. “I don’t think it’s that at all.” She felt his fingers against the soft flesh of her legs, high up on her thigh. “It’s …” he began. His fingers squirmed at her, insistent and invasive. “Open your legs,” he ordered. Her breath quickened as she complied. “Oh no!” he cried. “Your underwear …” Pressure against her body … Down there! “Your knickers,” he carried on. “Soaking! Oh, you wicked thing. Have you wet yourself? Or … Or … Or is it something else?”

She writhed against his fingers, pressing that itch against his hand. “I’m sorry …” she mumbled.

“Stand up,” he commanded. “Take those … <i>things</i> off.” He stared at her as she pulled her underwear down her legs. Snatching the sodden scrap of cloth from her he held it to his nose. “Sex,” he muttered in a disbelieving voice. He turned his outraged, disbelieving gaze to her as she stood, contrite, in front of him. “Lift up that skirt. Show me your …” He coughed. “I want to see if it’s …”

“No, please, Daddy,” she whispered, her hand moving protectively across the front of her body.

Oh Daddy G!

You're such a tease! Tempting us with snippets....it's a GOOD story - HOT! Fun to RP or carry on and finish.... (Thanks for sharing with us, really!) :devil: :kiss:

Good afternoon to all you sweet princesses, and fellow Daddys. I hope you are all having a good start to your weekend. :)

Awwww... looks like Lit is having a DP issue. Anyone know how to delete a post?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back