Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, I've been away for a while but I'm back with more ideas than ever. Most of these (okay, all of these) involve dominant male writers, so if you fit the bill and are interested in any of these (or if you have your own idea that is more or less similar) throw a PM my way. Anyway, here are two :)


1) Trip to California

My character's appearance:
Pic #1

The premise:

Eight friends and I are going to Los Angeles, California for spring break; driving all the way from Pheonix, Arizona. All seven of us are cooped up in some beat up van, belonging to the driver – Elysa, my best friend. It’s quite an annoying trip, but our hearts have always been set to going to California by ourselves in senior year of high school. My friends involved are:

Elysa: My best friend since kinder garden. We tell each other everything and trust each other more than anyone else in the world.
Thomas: Elysa’s brother. He’s the same age as us and is involved in a relationship with Nikki, which has been on and off recently.
Nikki: Thomas’ girlfriend. She has a tendency to be a little off spoken and at times, obnoxious as all hell.
Phil: My brother. He tends to be a bit of a brute and a little dumber than everyone else. He’s pretty much just going just to get away from home.
Nicole: A classmate that is pretty much funding everything. We’re more or less acquaintances with her, but once she overheard of us going to California for spring break, she insisted on showing up.
Rick: Nicole’s best friend who is a total sleazebag. I’m not really appreciative of him, since when we’re alone, he has a tendency of hitting on me as if there was no tomorrow.

Where we can take this story:​

I was thinking that there could be several routes we could take. You could play as Rick, who does whatever it takes to get into my pants. Maybe we could take more of a non-con approach (if you're into that) and have an older trucker approach me when we take a pit stop. Maybe you'd be an older businessman who approaches me at a hotel - let your imagination run wild. :)


2) Dominated Model

My character's appearance:
Pic #1
Pic #2
Pic #3


The premise:

I'd be the older sister of Felix, a star athlete of a public high school in New York city. Growing up and becoming successful mainly because of my looks, I made quite a career for myself as a glamor model. Many people know of me, hence why Felix became so popular so easily. Though, maybe if all my fans knew me personally, they wouldn't be so infatuated; I was just a tad stuck-up and had quite an ego.

Where we can go:

I figured that the male writer could play as:

1) Tyler - Felix's nemesis at school.
2) Ken - Felix's best friend at school
3) Ben - A new transfer at Felix's high school

In either case, you'd play as a younger man who, either through rich parents or getting his friends to help, paid my agent for a 'gig' at their party. There, whoever you choose to play as, would do whatever it takes to fuck me right there. Maybe they'd make a game out of it, but whatever the case, I'd learn my place. :)

Ps: I'm fine with writing the story here, via PM or via email. Just let me know! Thanks!
 
[re-posting this]

I'm a female looking for MFM, FMF, or other group type interactions via SRP. Strong preference for situations when the odds are against me (i.e. more boys than girls.) I stick to the modern realistic genre.

I prefer to work with one other writer to create all of the characters together and to work via email or AIM/GoogleChat however, I can be flexible for the right person/people.

I generally like my men somewhat older (35+) and slightly dominant. I'm not looking for D/S BDSM stuff. Just take-charge kind of guys.

I'm not looking for "hot chat" or "phone" type stuff. Strictly RP based stuff. Small talk ok though.

PM me if you're interested! Give me more than one line, please!
 
So I have one role plays that I am looking for a writer for, this one is pretty new in my mind so I don't have a clear idea of what exactly I want to do with it yes. I prefer working out a plot with my writing partner any ways so if it seem a little rough around the edges it is only because I want to figure it out with my partner

I want to do some thing with super hero's but people with out powers and during the beginning i'm fascinated with the idea of some one deciding to go out in the real world and deciding to put on a mask to help people, now we can either be a couple who decide to become super hero's together or just some one who decided to also become a super hero and a romance ends up blossoming. Like I said this isn't a story but more of an idea for one and I would love any one who is interested to send me a pm and give me their idea.
 
How Did We Get Here..Love, Lust, and Divorce

Looking to get back to writing again and looking for someone who likes to be creative with their roles, and not just write porn. I want to get my mind and spirit back on track and I'd love a companion.

How did we get here.....Matt Lawrence thought to himself as he looked out the window of the second story conference room at his lawyer's office. It was a cold December morning and the light was reflecting off of the now dirty snow in the small town square. He heard Laurie come in behind him. He only glancing back for a second. Guess she got here before he lawyer too. Matt's lawyer Stan Hardgrove had run out to get coffee and make a few more copies.

Stan was a nice enough guy, a retired Sergeant who was finishing his career as Matt was starting his. The sarge had made time for college thanks to the G.I. bill after Vietnam and went to night school after finishing his shift. He had retired a few years back, but he kept busy and if a police officer needed a will or some other legal work done he was the guy everyone used. When Matt got the divorce papers Stan was his first call after getting Laurie's voice mail. He didn't have much experience and he liked the young couple, but he agreed to help anyway.

Matt was glad to have the old guy's help though. As bad as their marriage had been the divorce was downright hostile. Laurie's lawyer wanted just about everything Matt had bought during the marriage. They'd laid claim to the house, to his tools, and anything else she could think of. She was even claiming stuff he knew she hated. She kept the dogs with her and froze his bank accounts and she got a new cell phone. This wasn't the end to a relationship, it was war.

He turned and looked at Laurie. She looked great as usual. The local news anchor didn't have hair out of place, and she wore a lovely jacket and skirt combo with a pretty blouse. She sat down and pulled off her uggs to slip into a pair of designer heels. Always the professional perfectly dressed.

He laughed and tried to keep it in thinking about the muddy park football games they played with the other couples they knew. He had a great picture of her some place in a Jets jersey, jeans, and sneakers with black eye paint and pigtails covered in mud laughing. Seemed like a life time ago though. He moved to his chair across from her and nodded to her as he poured himself a glass of water....


I first met Laurie when she was going to college locally and was writing for the school paper. She came into the police station wanting an interview and the sergeant at the desk was giving her a hard time. She wouldn't back down though, and I kept smiling at her and gave her my number when she walked out.

At the time I was working as a civilian aid at the department. The job sucked, but it was a right of passage. They would evaluate you and if they liked how you handled all the dirty jobs and seemed like the right type you got the next patrolmen job. So I emptied the trash, did oil changes, and made copies and waited.

I lived in an apartment with a few buddies across the street above a sporting goods store and a Chinese take out place. Beer and fried rice were two food groups for me and the apartment looked like men lived there. Porno magazines, takeout containers, and beer cans were all over the floor and swimsuit models hung on the walls. We were all guys out of high school working and trying to have a good time.

She changed everything though. She didn't call me for like two weeks, but when we finally did hook up we were seldom apart. She made me clean up, go back to school, and became my best friend. The guys thought I was nuts, but she was the best and was the one cheering the loudest at my graduation from the academy and I did the same when she wore, her cap and gown when she received her degree in journalism. After that we got engaged and moved into a small apartment that sat in between the TV station and the police station. Laurie started off as a camera woman, but she made the most of it and soon started climbing the ranks. When we got enough money we moved to a nice old farmhouse on the edge of town. It should have been perfect, but it didn't stay that way...

"The new haircut looks good. Did some demographic like this style?"

"I'm surprised you even noticed. Nice to see you cleaned up for a change."

He was a jean and t-shirt guy when they got married, but as the job became more serious she liked it less and less. Stan told him a suit would be a good idea while he said he would do the uniform after all he worked 12 hours just last night. Stan of course told him to get some sleep and a shower and a shave and wear something else so he compromised. Jeans, button down shirt, and a blazer.

"You used to think I looked good in anything."

"You used to be civil and return phone calls."

"You used to call back and don't talk to me about civil. You took all my stuff out of the house when I was away with work. Coming back to your house with the locks changed and everything out in the barn isn't exactly civil. Never mind you decided the dogs were yours to keep. Your pet sitter probably sees them more than you, I bet."

"You never liked anything I brought into that house. You never complimented anything and those dogs are mine too! You rescued them on the road side Mr. Hero, but find a wife who thinks it is okay to just bring in five sickly puppies home and takes care of them and bottle feed them and spends a fortune on a vet. And by the way I walk them every day!"

"Oh I am sorry my heroics are BS to you, I am not changing the world by covering the opening of the new shopping mall like you!"

"Don't you dare say that to me. I was with you every second you were in the hospital. I couldn't sleep most nights, and I was so proud of you. And you know that is not all I do...you never watched me work. It really would have killed you to make one awards dinner wouldn't it. What is the big deal if I work in the city it isn't like you will notice? You volunteered for everything. The Dive team, the Swat team, the joint team with the fire department, and the K9 unit so we had another dog in the house."

"It is not like you were ever there.... " he sighed and thought gawd this is how we got here. He thought to himself at least try and be civil you were married to her and she did make you smile once. He didn't know what she was think, but they both looked away. He thought he even saw her wipe tear. No couldn't have been Laurie never cries.

"Ah Laurie Connan misses you. He always hangs around the door when you were supposed to be home by. I guess he just thinks you're very late, " he laughed and smiled over at her. Matt had moved into a garage apartment that was owned by John and Veronica who knew them both before they were married. Matt had worked out at the gym with Allison who worked as a stripper and John and Laurie went to school together.

She laughed and looked down. "Yeah guess I kinda am. The kids..I mean the dogs miss you too. They won't lay on your side of the bed. Kids we wanted those didn't we? We just ended up acting like them."

"Yeah we talked about kids. And before I forget John and Veronica did say hi."

"Oh say hi back to them we all have to go out to dinner again," she realized her mistake and just trailed off.

"Ah yeah we did...Both here like an hour early. I know we aren't supposed to, but can we like talk?"

"Talk talk...Not yell or walk away?"

"Yeah something like that Laurie. You still wear the ring."

"Yeah you too..."





That is where we begin..... Not the sexiest of topics or even the most pleasant, but not every erotic story starts off with a couple engaged in hot sweaty passionate love making. Sometimes you have to work into it. Any women who are interested please pm your thoughts. Nothing is set in stone, but I like the start and I like the names but we can discuss it so let me know what you think. I know divorce isn't an easy topic, but as long as you have love and passion you can build on it. The rest is just details. I like using flash backs and love good back story. If you feel like writing more than a few sentences let me know. I tried this idea before but it didn't work. I hope I can do better this time with the right writing partner.
 
This is an SRP idea I have.

Emily (living in a boring mid-west town with mom, dad and brother) moves to LA for a summer job after graduating high school. She will be staying with her uncle Dan in his large house and working for him at his web based company. This is the first time that Emily has left home and she is ecstatic about seeing California, Hollywood, the beaches, etc. What she does not know is that her uncle Dan runs a hardcore porn site! Emily’s dad actually knows about this, but no one else in Emily’s family knows. Let’s say that Emily probably had sex only once…on prom night. After the initial shock, one thing leads to another, and she slowly slides into working in the hardcore porn industry for her uncle and she starts sleeping with him too.

I’m looking for a lady who will write posts about the same size as mine, and with wit and feeling. You should feel ok to post some rather kinky stuff; gang, bondage, anal. As the story continues I will post pics and maybe a few videos and you may too.
 
Greetings all,

Had to create a new user name, so it's a fresh start. I'm not new to the scene here and am looking to start up a few threads.

I'm a detailed writer looking for the same from my partners. Gender makes no difference to me, in or out of character. I'm into interesting situations and characters, not specific kinks and body types.

Check our my Profile at the bottom for a more in-depth look at what really gets my creative boner throbbin'. (Note – I do not possess a real boner, sorry!)

Here are a few things that I really enjoy:
Creative and well thought out characters, both male and female.
Settings include fantasy, sci-fi and and Modern Fantasy. These are currently the big 3 I enjoy and am actively looking to get involved in.
Sexual Encounters – A good blend of story and sexual encounters is what I am looking for. No need to rush to either.

Here’s the list of the things I hate:
Submissive – I’m sure its high on the list of a lot of people, but not here. Male or female submissiveness is just boring so go find it somewhere else.
Incest/scat/watersports – Do I really have to say anything about these?
Other people writing how my character reacts – Not too much to be said about that. Just don't do it. Play your character, I play mine. That's the point, right?

I'm currently working on a few ideas to post up though I've got nothing concrete at the moment. So if you have any ideas and you think we might hit it off together shoot me a PM and we can work out the finer points.
 
Room For One More

Couple months after finding our little slice of heaven, and I found the itch to keep writing outweighing my real life responsibilities. Yet I think I can still slip in room for one more story with the right female co-writer. I am looking for good sized posts, enough where we got time to develop characters and have some real fun creating a story. I'm not at all committed to any story idea, but knowing it's easier to get bites when you dangle bait:

Country Divided - more of a concept based on period. US Civil War, she is a souther belle aristocrat. He a northern officer. Not sure what to do with the story but could spark something from there.

Portrait for The Lord - Taken!!

Enemy -- Sci-fi themed; two humanoid alien races at war with each other when two of their fighters end up stranded and have to work together to survive. Though aggressive to one another at first, things change.

If you can't tell, I like conflict and the long road to the hook-up; but the characters have to be interesting. I'm not a grammar jackass, but quality of the story does matter to me.

PM if you are interest -- or even better , if you have ideas of your own.
 
Last edited:
Looking for an additional SRP to do with a male counterpart.. I'm into anything and everything so please send me a message.
 
Last edited:
I'm back after a loooong vacation and have room for maybe one or two more roleplays. Must have a unique concept. Former partners are welcome to pm me and we can see if we can get something started.
 
I'm a male writer looking for a woman for one of these ideas. If you are interested, please send me a private message. I'm on almost every day so I can respond regularly. Ideally I'd like a partner who is also on frequently.

Human Slave Farm: You are the farm owner where humans are put on display, trained, milked, used for breeding and for (cock) riding lessons and anything else you can think of.

Teasing Housemate: You are the girlfriend of the person I share a house with. You are often at my place. You like to get me hot and bothered without him knowing. You tease and entice me until you get what you want. Can also be done with any situation where two people share a house.

Behaviour Correction: After a number of incidents of treating women badly or sexual harrassment, I'm sent to you to correct my behaviour and attitude towards women. You show me what it's like to be on the receiving end.

Business Mentor: I'm an ambitious young man who wants to get ahead. You're a successful woman who takes a shine to me and guides my career. In return, you want my obedience to do whatever you want, whenever you want.

Captured Spy: I'm put through a humiliating interrogation as you try to make me give up my secrets. Could also work with kidnapping or business espionage.

Paying Off A Debt: I owe you a lot of money. I become your slave or am under your control until I pay off the debt.

Revenge: After humiliating you in the past, you get an opportunity to get your own back.

Submissive Training: You're a pimp or dominatrix. You train me so I am prepared to cater for all the needs of your female clients.
 
Last edited:
Looking for a partner

Hey guys,

I am in need of a partner for a new thread.... seems that the threads I am taking part in aren't being worked on tonight... Ive got the time if anyone wants to start something with me.... Send me a PM and we can work it out!!
 
Looking for women interested in lesbian/bisexual roleplays. I tend to play as large-breasted straight women who just aren't satisfied with men and/or prefer platonic relationships with men instead of sexual ones. My characters need strong, assertive woman to bring out thier inner lesbianism. PM me if you are interested. I have a whole list of pairings I'd like to try. I can do any setting: real-life, fantasy, or anything inbetween. I look forward to hearing from you
 
Im looking to play out a scene to help me get to know a side of my character I have yet to explore. What I'd really like to gain from this, is a plot to a bit of a story between our two characters. That this meeting - as awkward as it will make things between the two characters - will sort of be the catalyst for their 'relationship'.

So, do you like to write? Do you plan to gain more from this, than an explicit encounter? Does your character have some backstory? Something to throw into the mix that my character didn't see coming? Do you like to plot, and think of the possible outcomes. Put more into your writing than simply enough to get a reply?

If so, then read on.

I have this idea that I'd love to play out. But play out, further than just the encounter. What happens AFTER the fact is just as intriguing. Perhaps more. My character, who's never done anything remotely promiscuous, gets into small accident involving your character. The two have words, that in their heated states, lead to an explicit encounter, right there at the scene of the accident. Call it nerves, or stress, or just that little spark of something that spurred her and him into action that neither of them had predicted.

What I hope to spur out of this, is an ongoing plot of these two individuals running into one another again and again. As much as either of them really would like to forget that such a thing had happened (even if the event itself might be imprinted a bit more pleasantly than they are both willing to admit) they seemed to be forced to deal with the fact that they both seem to run the same circles in their new lives.

I have the scene of this small accident sort of set in my mind. So if you're interested, get back to me, and lets see what we can plot to get going with this story.
 
Looking for male co writers for a few thread ideas

1. Step Mother son and his lover... what pleasure fantasy and fun can the three of them have. One or two male co writers needed ROLE FILLED

2. Nightmares on Neutral ground ~Possible to expand to a group thread but needing only one male co writer to start with.~

3. We are reborn. Long lost lovers brought back together once more only to face the one that slaughtered them and cursed them to this constant return only this time they will survive.

4.Worth the Risk Role Filled

PM interest... questions... character ideas for the threads...
 
Last edited:
Here's another idea: Not nearly as detailed. Perhaps that's good too, as we can come up with something together.

Who's heard of Lucid Dreaming? I've only just heard of this lately. I may be the very last person on the planet to have not seen inception. *Chuckles*

But I was thinking, it might be a good thread, that a curious 'student' of some sort, gets talked through the process. Maybe its a college sleep study of some sort. Perhaps by that friend who'd always lusted after her, but never acted on it. Maybe this lucid dreaming 'course', could be their chance?

And one more: (I think ideas spur more ideas) Your Character is some sort of Artist. In a band, maybe not the lead. But lives the partying lifestyle. Women, parties. Can have a taste of it all. My character is on of the bands staff. She's insignificant. But meets all their needs. Arranges hotels, books limos, gets the girls they want to attend the parties. Everything. She's secretly in love with you. Not just because of your talents. Almost inspite of them. But never reveals this to you, because it wouldn't make sense. She's nothing. You have everytyhig you could ever need.

Late one night after a huge party, she's been working all hours. THinking you'll be gone for the night, she takes an opportunity to catch some sleep in your bed at the hotel room. But you come home. As you fall into bed, you think she's one of those women. You're drunk (or otherwise intoxicated) and without thinking, start to have sex. She starts to protest, but wants this so bad, she lets you think she's someone else.

What happens when he realises?

If you're tempted, PM me. The usual applies. Third person. Two paragraphs at least. And no speaking or acting for my charries. Nothing kills my mood quicker than someone writing for me. ;)
 
Last edited:
Desert Nights
Performing a geological survey out in the Mojave isn't a glamorous job, but it's something a an undergrad needs to do. Between the desert heat, the ungodly hours and all the paperwork, it's easy to get frustrated. It doesn't help that one of the workers tending the ranch that the crew is using as a base of operations is also the hottest guy for miles in all directions. Is the heat starting to get to her? Or is this frustratingly optimistic vagabond starting to get under her skin (and possibly her clothes)?

Surfing, Beaches, and Night Clubs (furry)
San Domino is a vibrant coastal town with an active night life. Some of the local clubs have been hosting an unusual performer known simply as D.O.A. who performs elaborately choreographed acts with cards, money, jewelry and knives. Despite his stage presence, he's quiet and keeps to himself. But one fan is eager to catch his eye. She just needs to make that first approach.

Bumping up these two and adding two new ones.

Nightly Visits
Sam is a weary librarian working on his master's degree

No name yet
This comes more from a mental image. I see a gorgeous witch with a come hither look wearing nothing but black stockings and a pointed hat. I'd love a writing partner to help me in coming up with a story behind that image. And Halloween's only about a month away, too.
 
Last edited:
I'm back! Would love to possibly get old threads going again or new partners. Must be very literate and able to write well-written posts! PM me and let's discuss, or you can ask for my Yahoo/AIM for lengthier discussions.

Some ideas I've been throwing around for a while:

Band manager/runner (me) gets involved with one of the band members after years of tension working together. Maybe he's married or taken, maybe not.

Brother's best friend - girl falls for her brother's friend when she's a little bit too young to do anything about it, always wonders if he felt the same, they had a great relationship. Now she's a bit older and something could come of it.

I have more ideas, but those specifically were in my head and I'd love to flesh them out with someone interested.
 
Last edited:
It seems as if I have time for a couple of RPs, as my current partners have been quiet lately. I have a couple of ideas that I'd like to explore with the right, literate partner.

1. I, the bored housewife, befriend a beautiful, free-spirited younger woman who not only helps me let my hair down but also rekindles my desires for other women. Maybe my husband or other women come into play.

2. In this economy, it's more important than ever to hold onto a good job. So when I risk being fired, I jump at the chance to become the boss' PA. But I should have read the small print. I'm not his Personal Assistant so much as his Physical Assistant, allowing him to indulge in increasingly perverse and kinky sexual needs.

PM if you'd like to discuss either idea and I'll do my best to reply quickly. I'm also open to suggestions for other roleplay scenarios; please check my SRP before asking, though.
 
So I've been trying to work this idea out for a while. Finally I have the urge to write it with someone.

I work as a bus boy at a popular restaurant known for hot waitresses. As a kind of shy guy I'm perfect for the job because I don't harass the girls nor do I stare at the. However I talk to them and am nice enough to have become friends with some of them.

One girl I am far better friends with than any of the others. We even hang out with from time to time. So one night after work we are hanging out in the parking lot with a few beers we stole from the bar. We laUgh and we talk when somehow we get on the subject of sex. You recently broke up with your boyfriend and you mention it has been like six months since you've gotten laid. When I let out that I haven't been laid in six years you can't believe your ears.

So you decide to have fun with me. Our affair causes you to get pregnant and suddenly a little fling to gEt our rocks off must now become a relationship.

Need one woman to join me in this thread. Please send a message.
 
The plane was about to break apart. There was no way it could hold together with the winds tossing it around like a leaf in the wind. Up and down, side to side it was flung from one second to the next in the grey void of the clouds, and the sounds of rain pounding and metal creaking as it fought the impossible forces were almost deafening.

"Looks like we caught a little weather, eh?" the pilot said, turning with a grin to his passenger.

Kyla Hendricks sat gripping the arms of her seat, shaking like a leaf, unable to speak because her jaw was clenched so tightly. Then she screamed. Dark shapes of trees flashed out of the clouds, passing right below them. The pilot chuckled and a moment later they were flying over a grassy strip of land.

They touched down with a terrible bang and bounced up into the air, and Kyla screamed again. The pilot muttered something under his breath in an incomprehensible dialect, and wrestled the plane down again, hitting the ground and keeping the plane down this time. As it rolled to a stop on the make-shift airstrip, Kyla found herself nearly sobbing with relief.

Another terrifying gust of wind almost lifted the plane back into the air, but it cleared the fog for a moment, and she could see that the little landing strip was almost entirely surrounded by dense jungle, and aside from a shed at the far end and a muddy jeep track heading into the forest, there was nothing nearby. The plane rolled towards the shed and the pilot smiled at her over his shoulder again.

"Thank you for flying Parang Air," he said. "Please enjoy your stay and call us again for all your travel needs."

She stared at him, unable to believe that he was actually making jokes when a moment ago they had been a hair's breadth from death. Or maybe it had just seemed that way to her. She was never very good at flying.

She hadn't been able to turn down the opportunity to head up operations for the Parang project, though. Although at the moment it was a desolate jungle, it was going to be the top luxury resort in southeast Asia, with top flight chefs at the restaurants, a high end shopping district, perfect white sand beaches and pristine coral reefs. The backdrop of mountains would provide diversions for the more adventurous guests, and the crystal clear water of the Indian Ocean framing it all.

As she stepped out of the plane, the heat hit her like a wall, and her heel sank into the muddy ground. Apparently, things weren't as far along as she had been led to believe. She sighed and hurried into the dubious shelter of the shed, before the rain completely ruined her suit. The pilot set her luggage down on a pallet out of the rain, and then ran back to the plane.

As the plane lifted off, another cloud bank swept in, blanketing the world in impenetrable white, and Kyla sighed. The head of construction was supposed to meet her here when she arrived, but the airstrip was a good ten miles from the work site, and she couldn't imagine what this storm was doing to the roads. She tried the satellite phone, but even that wasn't getting a signal.

An hour passed before she heard the sound of an engine, and a truck came out of the jungle, mud flying as its giant tires spun. It seemed to be sliding more than rolling, and when the driver braked, the wheels froze and the truck kept going, sliding through the mud towards the shed. Kyla braced herself, ready to run, but the driver seemed to know what he was doing. It finally stopped a few feet from the shed, and the man that climbed down was fucking gorgeous.

As if things weren't complicated enough already.
 
Sex Mansion

I was thinking of a group R.P. where a mysterious aristocrat invites a group of lovely young things to his mansion for a long weekend of erotic delights. I would play the owner of the manner and arrange special encounters for my guests.

Please PM if interested and tell me what kind of encounters you'd enjoy. (If you know of a particular playmate you'd like to r.p. with let me know that information as well.)
 
Looking for an additional SRP to do with a male counterpart.. I'm into anything and everything so please send me a message.

I'm still looking for another person to write with! If you're a male (since I'm a female) and you want to write, please send me a private message. I may not accept everyone's suggestions or invites, so please don't feel offended.

I am only looking for someone to write with and so I'm NOT looking for a real life relationship or best friends.

Thank you!
 
Looking for a submissive female for this role: In the near future, scientists have discovered a tribe of wild catwomen in some remote region of the globe. An ambitious scientist has caught one and plans to see the plausibility of domesticating her and whether they can be turned into sex slaves for a profit on the black market.
 
Seeking Male...

I am seeking men from the ages of 25-50 to role play with myself. Must be literate.

I do not do incest or anything weird - just a precaution!

Send me a little message to let me know you are interested :)
 
I have this pretty specific idea of playing a hot girl who joins a male-only occupation or such. I'm thinking a recruit in an elite army or police academy; a "mixed" sports team that has never actually had any females in; something of that sort.

Basically the idea is that the guys (either all of them, or some of them, or just her instructor for example) will not accept the idea of a girl getting in the group, or maybe they feel threatened by her presence - so they try to make her life miserable by constantly harassing and humiliating her. My character is too naive or stubborn to give up, but the harassment only increases and gets increasingly more sexual... until eventually my character is little more than a plaything for everyone.

If this got you at all interested, please throw me a PM - all the details are up for discussion! :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top