What color is your underwear?

Honey123 said:
Kinda, but today it's black with white piping...I am wearing short shorts that I roll down very very down..so you can see my dimples and they are short enuff so you can see the bottom part of my ass....

Damn - you are sexy and yet better sexy on Tuesdays. ;) :devil:

As an aside: only me and you and a few will get that, but let them linger for a bit in "WHAT DOES Charley mean? :confused:

Honey123 said:
Kinda, but today it's black with white piping...I am wearing short shorts that I roll down very very down..so you can see my dimples and they are short enuff so you can see the bottom part of my ass....

Oh God! (whimpers)

Not wearing any undies tonight either. Just my PJs, and those will come off before I go to bed.

Charley, Rg and Elizabeth...you guys kill me!!! :kiss:'s

Today, at the moment, I am wearing blue/pink/purple polka dot brazilian undies. They are ugly as shit...but so comfortable...

Oh and Charley....I'm home Mon thru Fri now...quit the job. But for you, I'd be sexy any day of the week.... :heart:

Teal blue tap pants (why I picked them, I have no idea). Not going out, so no bra..

army green boxer briefs. who'd a thunk they'd be so snuggly and cool at the same time?

Inspired by a comment: champagne colored, mesh on the hips, bikini style panties.

Back