The Ghost of Daddy Past...

sirhugs

Riding to the Rescue
Yes, this title might work better for a Christmas story (feel free...) but I have a Halloween idea & no time to write it:

Daddy used to always walk with daughter to go trick or treating. No matter what she went as - princess, mermaid, ballerina, devil...he dressed as a ghost.

This ended when daughter hit high school.

Now she is 18, Daddy died in the spring & Mom asks her to take her little niece trick or treating.

As daughter walks along, she fondly recalls Daddy. Later that night in bed, she dreams that Daddy's ghost visits her...

I like it! This could be both scary and erotic.

I'd have her catch a few glimpses of what might (or might not) be Daddy's ghost while out trick or treating, but shrugging it off as a trick of the light.

Not merely a few glimpses -- she feels his spirit walk beside them. She feels a feather-light hand on her shoulder. She shivers; the young niece doesn't notice. His ghost fades as they return home. "Later that night in bed, she dreams that Daddy's ghost visits her..." More feather-light touches, caresses, nothing sexual, not yet. Not till midnight bells toll.

But Daddy won't need to wear a condom. You know why, of course? Because ghosts have hollow-weenies!

But Daddy won't need to wear a condom. You know why, of course? Because ghosts have hollow-weenies!
[groan] Bend over and smile. I have a pumpkin for you. :eek:

But I digress. When she's in bed with ghost daddy, who initiates? Has her own inner demon dragged him forth from the afterworld? Is it really her ghost daddy, or an incubus or other evil spirit impersonating him? Does her real daddy-ghosit come to save her? Do they fuck in the aftermath? How far must a ghost materialize to be a good fuck?

[groan] Bend over and smile. I have a pumpkin for you. :eek:

But I digress. When she's in bed with ghost daddy, who initiates? Has her own inner demon dragged him forth from the afterworld? Is it really her ghost daddy, or an incubus or other evil spirit impersonating him? Does her real daddy-ghosit come to save her? Do they fuck in the aftermath? How far must a ghost materialize to be a good fuck?

but if it isn't real, just her imagination, does the ghost materialize at all?

but if it isn't real, just her imagination, does the ghost materialize at all?
Uh-oh, watch out for 'imagined' fucking. It's a mood-killer. "Ha ha, it was only a dream!" Fuck that. It's gotta be real somehow. A Taste of Spirits and Day of the Fucking Dead revolve around fucking ghosts and demons. But I made sure the ectoplasm manifested. The victim may wonder if it was all a dream, but then they find the physical evidence. So in this story, she may wonder if she only dreamt the daddy-fuck. Then she learns she's preggers. Hah.

ghost-sightings-4.jpg

I am so sorry.

But anyway, a ghost's physiology is limited only by your imagination. His top half could be noncorporeal while his bottom half is good to go. He could split into doppelgangers like Dr. Manhattan, or have tentacles. He could shoot ectoplasma cum, or it could taste like blueberries, or both. He can start out noncorporeal and very limited to what he is capable of (for instance, only his fingers are solid) but as it gets hotter and heavier more and more of him becomes available. A ghost dad opens the door to endless possibilities.

ghost-sightings-4.jpg

I am so sorry.
Yes, you are. :devil:

But anyway, a ghost's physiology is limited only by your imagination. His top half could be noncorporeal while his bottom half is good to go. He could split into doppelgangers like Dr. Manhattan, or have tentacles. He could shoot ectoplasma cum, or it could taste like blueberries, or both. He can start out noncorporeal and very limited to what he is capable of (for instance, only his fingers are solid) but as it gets hotter and heavier more and more of him becomes available. A ghost dad opens the door to endless possibilities.
And ghosts can possess many powers and failings, as I show in Ghost of a Chance, my tribute to TOPPER. But we must proceed cautiously. A ghost or spirit with unlimited power (good, evil, or mixed) becomes tedious. That's why classic ghosts are bound to a location and may fade with time. (Dracula is the exception, with his portable coffin-load of existence-sustaining soil.)

The daddy-ghost can accompany daughter along familiar paths, like the old trick-or-treat route or being walked to school, but can't venture further or deeper. The daddy-ghost can partially materialize around their homestead and his old workplace. (Does his spirit molest office girls?) The daddy-ghost is a bit damaged -- his death-addled brain drives him to inappropriate actions. He gooses daughter in the shower. He jerks-off on the meter maid. He slurps aunty's toes in her sleep. And worse, much worse...

Back