Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 03-29-2013, 02:20 PM   #26
Prasa
Literotica Guru
 
Prasa's Avatar
 
Prasa is offline
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 999
[quote=Stella_Omega;43693669]She was not a lesbian.

Lesbian is a word that means; "A woman who ONLY wants to love women, and does not want to love men."[/QU
It is impossible in our state for girls to not marry men.
So lesbians co exist with men.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-29-2013, 05:01 PM   #27
Stella_Omega
No Gentleman
 
Stella_Omega's Avatar
 
Stella_Omega is offline
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: What would Oscar Wilde wear?
Posts: 39,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prasa View Post
It is impossible in our state for girls to not marry men.
So lesbians co exist with men.
Yes, I see.

I apologise-- I was only thinking of my own society. Women here have a little bit of privilege that way.
__________________
"Oh woe, these be perilous times! Children no longer obey their elders, and everybody is writing a book!"
--Pliny the Elder, AD76

Click here to find out about "The Beautiful Dildo Project"

All about Stella; My AH profile
Stella's stories on lit

An essay for BDSM Newbies; Top, bottom, dominant, submissive-- and the differences thereof Now rewritten with extra sparkle!
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-29-2013, 05:13 PM   #28
Dyslexicea
Literotica Guru
 
Dyslexicea's Avatar
 
Dyslexicea is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 924
Quote:
Originally Posted by yossariankat View Post
Don't worry James is harmless, he's just an old fart with a limp dick!
__________________
"If male homosexuals are called 'gay,' then female homosexuals should be called 'ecstatic!'" - Shelly Roberts

PROUDLY QUEER! HAPPILY LESBIAN!

“Some women can't say the word lesbian...even when their mouth is full of one.” - Kate Clinton


My AH Profile.

Last edited by Dyslexicea : 03-30-2013 at 07:38 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-30-2013, 05:59 PM   #29
DarkPleasures
Guru
 
DarkPleasures is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 4,626
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella_Omega View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prasa View Post
I've seen my neighbour aunty's sex with her another girlfriend .
Both of them are married bas i found them in that state , she kissed me and let me suck her boobs .

Her gf also let me play on another time.
I m so young then , bi sex and lesbian meanings are known only later .
She was not a lesbian.

Lesbian is a word that means; "A woman who ONLY wants to love women, and does not want to love men."
Exactly.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-30-2013, 06:03 PM   #30
DarkPleasures
Guru
 
DarkPleasures is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 4,626
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyslexicea View Post
Don't worry James is harmless, he's just an old fart with a limp dick!
Now that makes a lot of sense!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-30-2013, 06:37 PM   #31
Stella_Omega
No Gentleman
 
Stella_Omega's Avatar
 
Stella_Omega is offline
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: What would Oscar Wilde wear?
Posts: 39,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPleasures View Post
Exactly.
Thing is, as Prasa pointed out-- not every culture gives women even enough freedom to live that way.
__________________
"Oh woe, these be perilous times! Children no longer obey their elders, and everybody is writing a book!"
--Pliny the Elder, AD76

Click here to find out about "The Beautiful Dildo Project"

All about Stella; My AH profile
Stella's stories on lit

An essay for BDSM Newbies; Top, bottom, dominant, submissive-- and the differences thereof Now rewritten with extra sparkle!
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-30-2013, 06:54 PM   #32
JAMESBJOHNSON
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyslexicea View Post
Don't worry James is harmless, he's just an old fart with a limp dick!
She has me confused with STELLA.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-30-2013, 08:29 PM   #33
Asian_Flower
Literotica Guru
 
Asian_Flower's Avatar
 
Asian_Flower is offline
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: In Paradise!
Posts: 5,602
For me, two women together is an art form.....a living, breathing, intertwinning art form. Incredibly erotic and sensual.

OH an PS, those who made mention of there being no attractive lesbians........Im not sure where you live or the circles you revolve in but you are sorely mistaken. I know some Lesbians that are spectacularly gorgeous.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-31-2013, 01:00 AM   #34
Prasa
Literotica Guru
 
Prasa's Avatar
 
Prasa is offline
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 999
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asian_Flower View Post
For me, two women together is an art form.....a living, breathing, intertwinning art form. Incredibly erotic and sensual.

OH an PS, those who made mention of there being no attractive lesbians........Im not sure where you live or the circles you revolve in but you are sorely mistaken. I know some Lesbians that are spectacularly gorgeous.
Exactly .
Two women in love and making love is an art itself.
Those who talk about beauties dont understand about the lust of love which transcends all .
By the by .
Those lesbian women i've mentioned early are the best and breathtaking beauty queens of my location at that time .
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-31-2013, 01:03 AM   #35
Prasa
Literotica Guru
 
Prasa's Avatar
 
Prasa is offline
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 999
dp

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPleasures View Post
Exactly.
dp
is this ass is exactly yours ?
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-31-2013, 03:02 AM   #36
Stella_Omega
No Gentleman
 
Stella_Omega's Avatar
 
Stella_Omega is offline
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: What would Oscar Wilde wear?
Posts: 39,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prasa View Post
Exactly .
Two women in love and making love is an art itself.
Those who talk about beauties dont understand about the lust of love which transcends all .
By the by .
Those lesbian women i've mentioned early are the best and breathtaking beauty queens of my location at that time .
I like you more and more, Prasa
__________________
"Oh woe, these be perilous times! Children no longer obey their elders, and everybody is writing a book!"
--Pliny the Elder, AD76

Click here to find out about "The Beautiful Dildo Project"

All about Stella; My AH profile
Stella's stories on lit

An essay for BDSM Newbies; Top, bottom, dominant, submissive-- and the differences thereof Now rewritten with extra sparkle!
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-31-2013, 05:29 AM   #37
JAMESBJOHNSON
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asian_Flower View Post
For me, two women together is an art form.....a living, breathing, intertwinning art form. Incredibly erotic and sensual.

OH an PS, those who made mention of there being no attractive lesbians........Im not sure where you live or the circles you revolve in but you are sorely mistaken. I know some Lesbians that are spectacularly gorgeous.
No, dear. Real lesbians aren't beauties, anymore than dollar bills are real money.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-31-2013, 12:23 PM   #38
DarkPleasures
Guru
 
DarkPleasures is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 4,626
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella_Omega View Post
Thing is, as Prasa pointed out-- not every culture gives women even enough freedom to live that way.
Hadn't seen his post before I commented on yours.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-31-2013, 02:41 PM   #39
JonB1969
Really Experienced
 
JonB1969 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Pennsylvania, USA
Posts: 205
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prasa View Post
Why straight men turned on by lesbians ?

I love boobs and pussy tastes a lot and entered into many affairs .
But i am always fascinated by lesbians .

Two beautiful girls kissing wet lips and licking pussy lips while cupping plum tits is an erotic heaven for me .

I think and know that many guys are sharing this fetish !

Why ?

Share and tell me
-----------------------------------------------

That is a really good question, and I honestly couldn't give you an answer, let alone a good answer, which is weird since I am a guy and I do like to watch lesbian videos.

Although, to narrow it down a little, I do especially like to watch interracial lesbian videos. Don't ask my why LOL.

I think it has more to do with watching women be affectionate to each other, not necessarily the act of two women having sex. Call me weird but at the end of one video the women spend the last 3 or 4 minutes just cuddling, and I liked that even more than the actual sex part.

Anyway this will probably leave you even more confused than before. Sorry. LOL
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-31-2013, 03:17 PM   #40
Prasa
Literotica Guru
 
Prasa's Avatar
 
Prasa is offline
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 999
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonB1969 View Post
-----------------------------------------------

That is a really good question, and I honestly couldn't give you an answer, let alone a good answer, which is weird since I am a guy and I do like to watch lesbian videos.

Although, to narrow it down a little, I do especially like to watch interracial lesbian videos. Don't ask my why LOL.

I think it has more to do with watching women be affectionate to each other, not necessarily the act of two women having sex. Call me weird but at the end of one video the women spend the last 3 or 4 minutes just cuddling, and I liked that even more than the actual sex part.

Anyway this will probably leave you even more confused than before. Sorry. LOL
Nice analysis . I am also into that soft cuddling , caressing sex acts for myself .
If it involes of lesbians , delicious .


john
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-31-2013, 03:19 PM   #41
Prasa
Literotica Guru
 
Prasa's Avatar
 
Prasa is offline
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 999
Question john

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonB1969 View Post
-----------------------------------------------

That is a really good question, and I honestly couldn't give you an answer, let alone a good answer, which is weird since I am a guy and I do like to watch lesbian videos.

Although, to narrow it down a little, I do especially like to watch interracial lesbian videos. Don't ask my why LOL.

I think it has more to do with watching women be affectionate to each other, not necessarily the act of two women having sex. Call me weird but at the end of one video the women spend the last 3 or 4 minutes just cuddling, and I liked that even more than the actual sex part.

Anyway this will probably leave you even more confused than before. Sorry. LOL
Nice analysis . I am also into that soft cuddling , caressing sex acts for myself .
If it involes of lesbians , delicious .


john
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-31-2013, 03:30 PM   #42
Prasa
Literotica Guru
 
Prasa's Avatar
 
Prasa is offline
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 999
this is the soft kiss.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Leby.jpg (21.6 KB, 168 views)
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-31-2013, 06:41 PM   #43
haurni
Literotica Guru
 
haurni's Avatar
 
haurni is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 965
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMESBJOHNSON View Post
No, dear. Real lesbians aren't beauties, anymore than dollar bills are real money.
Real lesbians are no more beautiful than real men are handsome. They're all just real people.
__________________
  • See the 'home page' link on my profile for my explicit pics & videos
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-31-2013, 07:21 PM   #44
JAMESBJOHNSON
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by haurni View Post
Real lesbians are no more beautiful than real men are handsome. They're all just real people.
Youre pointing out the obvious, but real men isn't the issue, the proposition is real men like watching lesbians, and I say real men don't like watching ugly fat bodies do anything.

Ever notice that 99% of the LIT women conceal themselves, that's cuz theyre old cows.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-31-2013, 07:34 PM   #45
LadyVer
Definitely not a mouse
 
LadyVer's Avatar
 
LadyVer is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Never Land
Posts: 19,008
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMESBJOHNSON View Post
Youre pointing out the obvious, but real men isn't the issue, the proposition is real men like watching lesbians, and I say real men don't like watching ugly fat bodies do anything.

Ever notice that 99% of the LIT women conceal themselves, that's cuz theyre old cows.
You're a jackass, Jim..You sure have a way with ruining threads, all in the name of showing everyone how intelligent you think you are.

  Reply With Quote

Old 03-31-2013, 09:20 PM   #46
JAMESBJOHNSON
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVer View Post
You're a jackass, Jim..You sure have a way with ruining threads, all in the name of showing everyone how intelligent you think you are.

If they were bootiful theyd strut their stuff.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-31-2013, 09:42 PM   #47
LadyVer
Definitely not a mouse
 
LadyVer's Avatar
 
LadyVer is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Never Land
Posts: 19,008
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMESBJOHNSON View Post
If they were bootiful theyd strut their stuff.
Security and privacy are more important than proving one's beauty on a Lit thread, Einstein. Besides, the way you talk about women leads me to believe you're not seeing many pics privately...
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-31-2013, 09:45 PM   #48
simpletimes
Literotica Guru
 
simpletimes's Avatar
 
simpletimes is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sparks
Posts: 10,681
My simple thoughts on the subject....
Straight men are turned on by women. End of story.
__________________
SUPPORT EQUAL RIGHTS EQUALLY

Just here to enjoy life, play, talk, explore. I am somewhat of a sarcastic old ass. And that's my only redeemimg value.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-31-2013, 09:47 PM   #49
JAMESBJOHNSON
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVer View Post
Security and privacy are more important than proving one's beauty on a Lit thread, Einstein. Besides, the way you talk about women leads me to believe you're not seeing many pics privately...
Naaah. It has nuthin to do with security. Youd be surprised who sends me pix. Could be old men posing as women. Theres a lot of deceit here at LIT.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-31-2013, 09:49 PM   #50
JAMESBJOHNSON
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by simpletimes View Post
My simple thoughts on the subject....
Straight men are turned on by women. End of story.
Take a stroll thru the mall or WALMART and get back to us on the beauty of American gals. They wont let them on tv!
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:30 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.