Teaching My New Neighbor (closed)

Taking the toys and dvd's into my closet and adding to my 'toy box' . . . they will get used soon enough. Crashing for an hour or so, then grabbing a beer and heading out to the deck. Looking over at Jessica's, my mind reviewing everything that happened in the last 24 hours . . . what a woman.

After ordering a pizza, watching a game on TV, I get to bed early. Up early the next morning, as usual; coffee on the deck reading the paper when you come out to leave for work. Might as well walk over and chat for a minute . . .
 
After getting ready for work walking outside to see him walking over,smiling as comming up the steps.
"Morning I didnt think I see you this morning" she hoped she would he was in her head all night.
 
"I'm up early every morning . . . hard habit to break. Might as well give the neighbors something to talk about." Walking you to you car and giving you a kiss as you open the door. "I'll text you later when I get all the travel arrangements worked out."

"See you tonight?"
 
She smiled " Yea one has to be looking out but i have to work finish up the week that be today and tommorrow" She kissed him back liking how it felt.God she couldnt wait to be near him tonight.

" Yea i get off at 6pm ill grab a shower then come over that alright"she said getting in her car.
 
Heading back to the deck, finishing the first cup of coffee and the morning paper; then into the office. A call to the downtown office, making arrangements to pick up files tomorrow; calling the client and scheduling two days of meetings week after next.

Making the rest of the arrangements at my favorite hotel in the area, then a few days at a private resort near Phoenix, before coming back. Texting you with the dates so that you can clear with your boss. Finally getting my office arranged the way I like it, then starting on the rest of the house.

Clean sheets on the bed . . . we sure made a mess last night . . . but what a wild time!!
 
Gettin to work she felt good but ready for day to be over,getting the text when making her way to her bosses office making sure she had the days off she wanted.

she worked though the day thinking bout yesteday she was getting wet the thought of
it.she wanted to go over and just fuck him god she was so horny at work.

Ending the day she finshed up and driving home knowing she'd be naked in the next hour maked her smile.
 
Sitting on the back deck when you get home. Walking toward your car as you stop in front of your garage. ""Hi, love. I just ordered pizza to be delivered. Why don't you just bring over whatever you're going to wear to work tomorrow and spend the night at my house?"
 
She parked her car getting out seeing you walk toward me " Sure ill be over in a few" Leading over giving him a kiss before walking away moving my hips knowing he'll see this ass naked soon cause she wanted naked as soon she got in his house.
 
Sitting on my deck, beer on the table, waiting for the pizza to be delivered . . . watching you leave your house and walk across the yard to me. I know the neighbors are watching . . . screw 'em . . .

Standing up and giving you a kiss as soon as you step up on the deck . . . "Go ahead and put your stuff in the spare bed room . . . you can use that as your dressing room for work in the morning." Swatting you on the ass when you walk by me into the house.
 
She walked over watching him getting up giving him a kiss then walking in the house to put her stuff down in the spare room and she found he had a Robe she took off her clothes she had on off.
If he didnt order pizza she go out naked but she let it open a bit.She walked out to see him paying the guy,Going up by him " Smells good"
 
Recognizing my robe as you walk down the hall as I carry the pizza to the kitchen. "How about we eat out on the deck . . . something to drink?" Before you can answer, I slide my hand inside the robe and tweak your nipples, "I'll get to these in a little bit."
 
She smiles as he does his hand in the robe and touch her nipples she moan " I'm sure you will" She smiles " Ill take a strong drink " Taking a slice of pizza heading to the deck moving her hips her ass moving as she walked.She smiled to herself he'll want her naked soon.
 
Fixing a bourbon and seven-up for both of us; following that swishing ass out to the deck, already thinking about what I want to do to you later. The longer we sit our here, the more the robe falls open on its own; fortunately, the sun is setting and the darkness takes over the back yard, "Take the robe off, Jess . . . let me see what I get to enjoy tonight."
 
Finish the pizza she smiles at him when he said to take the robe off she stood and took the robe off now naked in front of him,
She turned letting him see her ass before she sat,Parting her legs and took a drink watching him looking over her body.
 
"Spread wide, Jess . . . use your fingers and fuck your pussy." Leaning back in my chair and watching, my cock beginning to get hard in my slacks.

Dark enough that no one can see us, but still being outside is enough to make this more exciting.
 
She does what he says and spreads wide and enters 2 fingers in her wet pussy fucking her self fast and reaching up she pulls her nipples,Seeing him get hard though his pants

" Ive been so naughty fingering my self outside do u see how wet i am" Fingering herself faster,It feeling so good.
 
"You will get punished later; I can see how wet you are. Actually I can hear how wet your little pussy is when your fingers slide in and out. Are you going to cum for me, slave?"

Standing up I kick my slacks off and toss the over a chair and pull my hard cock out thru the opening in my boxers; sitting back down and stroking my cock slowly as I watch you play with your pussy . . .
 
Hearing him say she get punished later maked her wetter " MM Yes may i cum?" She fingered herself faster watching him take his cock out of his pants watching him stroke it.

She could feel herself start to cum and not waiting she let out a lound moan and cum hard.
 
"Very good, Jessica . . . I like it when you cum for me like that; but you did cum before I gave you permission. You will go into my bedroom and wait for me. On your hands and knees on the bed, lights out, your face buried in the pillow. I will decide what to do to you when I get there."
 
She smiled as she got up stroking him alittle bit before going in doing what he told.She got on her hhands and knees on his bed and put her head down waiting see his next move would be.

She felt herself get wet again just knowing he come in and touch her.she smiled
 
Walking into the darkened bedroom, barely able to make out your naked body on the bed. I know you have to work tomorrow, so I can't keep you up too late; but, I do intend to work your ass over a little bit tonight and make you cum at least twice more before we go to bed.

Going to the closet and my 'toy drawer', I get out the butt plug and whip that we got yesterday; the paddle will wait until another day, maybe when we go away. Leaving the closet light on just to provide a little light in the bedroom, I walk back to the bed and survey your sweet naked form in front of me.
 
Listening as he came into the room seeing him walk to closet and letting th light on seeing him stand at the end of the bed waited for his next move.

She liked being naked like this in front of him,she could feel herself get wet.
 
"Are you ready for your punishment for cumming before I gave you permission?" Not waiting for an answer, I pick up the whip that I picked up yesterday - a wooden handle with several leather straps, the kind of whip made for stinging, not serious injury.

Snapping it across your ass, stinging your butt cheeks as you yelp. After a couple of stings, I pick up the butt plug and coat it with a layer of lube, then press it against your tight little hole and wait for you to release your opening.
 
Feeling the whip across her ass she yelp " Yes i will wait from now on but need punishment for doing so" She moan as she feels him doing it a few more times it hurt alittle but she was getting wet,Her ass was his.

Than after she felt plug at her hole she relax after the last slap she felt it enter her hole she moan lound " oh god spank that ass oh my hole feels so tight so full now" As he pushed it in alittle more.
 
Standing behind you as you allow the butt plug to enter your ass and take a deep breath. I use the whip a few more times, stinging your ass and leaving it nice and pink. Stopping for a moment, I slide my hand between your thighs and find your pussy is soaked again, dripping down your thighs . . . dropping my boxers and and stroking my cock, I crawl onto the bed behind you and thrust my cock deep inside you. "OK, Jessica, let's see if you have learned your lesson.

"Fuck my hard cock until I cum; if you cum before you make me cum, you will have to sleep all night with the butt plug in your ass. Nos squeeze my cock with your pussy and make me cum."
 
Back
Top