Wife misteriously grows a penis

Hotbwbf

Experienced
Joined
Jan 11, 2019
Posts
76
I would like to see a sci-fi story of a.married couple whose wife suddenly realized that her clit is getting bigger. In finally grows into a full sized penis with balls! Then she asks her stright husband to suck her dick for her. After he does he likes it and the begin to have anal sex with each other. She keeps her femal appearance and they tell no one of the strange change.
 
A magic ray or pill or whatever turns her into a dickgirl, right. How long does the transformation take? Is she the only one, or are dickgirls proliferating in the population? The neighborhood ladies' kaffeeklatsch find they're all dickgirls now. Hilarity ensues, right?
 
One of the great joys of getting married was the knowledge that sleeping next to me every night was a beautiful woman who loved getting eaten out. I adore pussy. Always have. (What hot blooded straight male doesn't?) The incredible intimacy of it. The raw, intoxicating odour. Sometimes I think I could drown in pussy. How many times I have woken her during the night with my tongue between those sweet, delicate folds, swirling teasingly about her shy yet sensitive clit.

In truth, I often wished it were more prominent. Some women have clits that jut out prominently. Some even have clits that seem almost like tiny cocks! Just the thought of that has me licking my lips hungrily.

I think I noticed before my wife that her clit was growing. For a while I was sure it was just my imagination, but soon there was no way we could deny it. My wife's doctor was baffled too, running a series of blood tests but finding nothing, and since I at least was quite content with this increase in size, making sure to compliment my wife regularly with my adoring lips to ease her insecurity, we decided not to let it worry us too much.

Indeed, while my wife was understandably freaked out by having a clit that looked increasingly like a small cock, and was forever anxious when we were in public, fearing that someone would notice a bulge where none should be, in the privacy of our bedroom her confidence grew. Indeed, not only did she enjoy my oral attention to her pussy, she loved when I wrapped my lips about her clit, and would growl, "Yes, suck my cock, slut!"

(Which really made me question the whole heterosexual male thing. I was enjoying sucking her 'cock' and being called a slut far too much.)

Long story short, her clit continued its astonishing transformation, becoming in time a cock that surpassed my own in both length and girth. I have, to my shame, become an accomplished cock-sucker - though I am proud too! The look on my wife's face the first time I deep-throated her, astonishment and adoration combined, was a priceless gift.

I think it has reached its true size now, for I have not measured any change in days. We were anxious yesterday because my wife experienced a sudden, acute discomfort for several hours. Indeed, I nearly rushed her to hospital at one point, but then the pain passed and we understood the reason for it.

Testicles! Yes, my wife has balls as well now, packed tight at the base of her cock, between cock and pussy. Recovering swiftly from the stress of their emergence, my wife at once demanded my mouth and was soon thrusting her hard, urgent cock into my throat. I did my best to control my breathing and endure that overly rough face-fucking - only to find myself coughing and spluttering about a mouthful of thick, creamy cum, something that had never happened before.

My wife laughed hysterically at the sight of me on my knees, her cum dripping from my chin. "I'm sorry," she said, wiping tears from her eyes. "That was great, thank you. I really needed it." But despite its grand climax, her cock remained fully erect before my face. "I really want to fuck you," she added.

It wasn't the first time she'd done so. Indeed, she'd learned to enjoy using my ass at least as much as I enjoy using hers, but last night... Last night she screamed with pleasure as her thick and seemingly tireless cock thrust deeper than ever before and hurled its great streams of cum into my ass.

I may be straight and male, but as I write this my wife's cum is still leaking from my tender, well used ass.
 
So much for accidentally taking a bath in miracle grow after her husband jerked off in the bath tub without her knowing about it 🌹Kant👠👠👠
 
So much for accidentally taking a bath in miracle grow after her husband jerked off in the bath tub without her knowing about it 🌹Kant👠👠👠
That works too if he has magic semen. Is he a hybrid?
 
I just wrote a kindle book like this, actually! I just wrote that a disease was caughing people's bodies to change. One man grew breasts and another woman grew giant feet. It wasn't fatal, but the growth made lots of things inconvenient. I don't think that causes are very important, however, just as long as the effects are apparent in the story.
 
Way back in the day National Lampoon did back to back stories on:

1. Young man looses penis and is replaced with vagina - hilarity ensues
2. You probably guessed it. Young woman looses vagina and is replaced with a penis - hilarity ensues.

As always in great literature - by the time the story steamrolled the reader who cared how it happened? Alternate - since it was told first person and by younger people, it wasn't the how that was important, it was most definitely the ... hmmm.... gotta touch it... gotta play with my new toy... what.
 
Way back in the day National Lampoon did back to back stories...
That was probably around the time Heinlein wrote I Will Fear No Evil about an old gazillionaire who had his brain transplanted into the body of his murdered young sexy secretary. He experiences her hot body and interacts with her personality. They decide to have children. Not his best book.

Underground comix of the era covered cross-transplanting MF bodies and heads, or only brains, and maybe one or the other was monstrous. Hilarity ensued. For the OP, wifey may be dominated whilst hubby is an arrogant asshat... UNTIL they swap bodies. Now the wimp resides behind a penis. Does cuckoldry ensue?
 
That was probably around the time Heinlein wrote I Will Fear No Evil about an old gazillionaire who had his brain transplanted into the body of his murdered young sexy secretary. He experiences her hot body and interacts with her personality. They decide to have children. Not his best book.

Likely! RAH turned into a horny old soul once he got out of the young adult / Atlantic short story style market

Underground comix of the era covered cross-transplanting MF bodies and heads, or only brains, and maybe one or the other was monstrous. Hilarity ensued. For the OP, wifey may be dominated whilst hubby is an arrogant asshat... UNTIL they swap bodies. Now the wimp resides behind a penis. Does cuckoldry ensue?

Now the wimp resides behind a penis. Begs the question of which penis now doesn't it?

Since the OP mentioned they both engage in anal sex, I imagine his ending (pun intended) will likely involve more than one fleshy probing! I foresee the wifey character deciding hubby turns into the - what is the male version of hot wife I wonder? - of her fantasies. I see skirts, stockings, high heels and an all body shave in store for the hubby. IMHO of course.
 
Another take on the same theme - a geeky not so attractive girl and a social outcast made fun of by the glamorous popular crowd buys a potion that turns her into a strikingly handsome male for a few hours at a time. She gets her revenge by having her way with those that bully her.
 
I would like to see a sci-fi story of a.married couple whose wife suddenly realized that her clit is getting bigger. In finally grows into a full sized penis with balls! Then she asks her stright husband to suck her dick for her. After he does he likes it and the begin to have anal sex with each other. She keeps her femal appearance and they tell no one of the strange change.

i like that. :) I think alot of guys would love that scenario either temporarily or full time
 
Another take on the same theme - a geeky not so attractive girl and a social outcast made fun of by the glamorous popular crowd buys a potion that turns her into a strikingly handsome male for a few hours at a time. She gets her revenge by having her way with those that bully her.
This is a cheerleader/clique/slut revenge trope, right? So the geekess doses-up, transforms, and smoothly screws the nearest clique slut. The potion also renders her miraculously vital -- she fucks and cums for a long, long time. Then it wears off, she reverts to her true female geek-self, and her target finds herself slurping the pussy of the outcast. Oh, the horror, never to be revealed!

For fun, the geekess becomes a different strikingly handsome male each time, so her victims can't be forewarned. Oh yes, she gets super-sperm too, so all her victims are immediately preggers. And their babies share a common birthmark.
 
Back
Top