We can come up with one

ManoBlue

Virgin
Joined
Dec 22, 2016
Posts
28
I thought of Veronica Avluv when I thought of the Mom for this story

(Insert Name) was home early from School when he heard his Mom and her (slutty) Friend come home, about to announce his presences he stops as he hears the friend try to convince the mom to attend a party with her, protective of his mom especially after the divorce from his dad, he once again takes a step announce his presences to tell her no when his mom tells her she will not attend a Sex Party. Stun he listens as the friend tells her she doesn't have to do anything she can just come and dance and have a good time, with no one knowing who she is because while its invite only everyone will be wearing Masks...



Unbeknownst to all is that while everyone considers her a prude feminist (the reasons her husband cheated and divorced her) there's a slut inside who wants to be nasty and do all the things in her fantasy. When she hears about the mask she reluctantly agrees to go.
(The hurt from her husband made the decision)



Furious after hearing her agree to go and recognizing the lecherous creep who is hosting the party (insert) calls his brothers and tells them what he heard...


All together they come up with a plan to stop her... Seducing (Blank) who is the ex-wife of the host the brothers learn that he divorced her because she wouldn't do some sexual things for him like a threesome or swing. He and his Girlfriend host these parties and the girlfriend trolls her by sending her invitations knowing she won't come.

The day of the party the ex-wife shows up with the brothers as her guest (stunning the husband that she would show up that he doesn't say anything about the rule break about not bringing more than one guest) the brothers occupied their time waiting for their mother (knowing her mask by sneaking in her room) by taking pleasure from their share slut (stunning the husband even more with jealousy) their mom eventually shows up...

Not allowing any other man to try to seduce her the brothers bully all the other man away from her...

Entering the party (Blank) loves the attention she's getting from these men who also has a women with them and loves how dominant they are being about not allowing any more man to come near her. She eventually decides that if she's going be wild she will do it with them.

Gangbanging her, having her friend and the ex-wife play with her, face fucking, she does all these with the men who she eventually learns are her sons




The sons aren't sharing
 
Back
Top