men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i asked my wife to please at least have her lover cum ON her pussy then put her panties on right away.. she said she wasn't sure because he is a "clean freak" and when he cums on her he immediately goes and gets a towel to clean her up with... so i asked her to tell him that her hubby has been really horny since she was on the rag and that since that is over i had told her i wanted to eat her .. (he thinks that she is telling me she is at a girl friends house and not with him).. and see if he would get turned on by the fact that she was going to make me lick his cum "without knowing it"...
i can only hope that he goes along with her ...

on other notes.. I SURE HOPE I WIN THE POWERBALL TONIGHT!!!

i asked my wife to please at least have her lover cum ON her pussy then put her panties on right away.. she said she wasn't sure because he is a "clean freak" and when he cums on her he immediately goes and gets a towel to clean her up with... so i asked her to tell him that her hubby has been really horny since she was on the rag and that since that is over i had told her i wanted to eat her .. (he thinks that she is telling me she is at a girl friends house and not with him).. and see if he would get turned on by the fact that she was going to make me lick his cum "without knowing it"...
i can only hope that he goes along with her ...

on other notes.. I SURE HOPE I WIN THE POWERBALL TONIGHT!!!

Crossing my fingers for ya, on both!

my wife just called me and she skipped out of her night class and is going to call her lover now...

Hearing about my wife's lovers

I love having my wife -- and before that my girl friends -- "confess" to me about all the men they fucked before me.

I have made these women tell me in great detail about their experiences; what exactly they did, what they were wearing, etc. These tales always leave me as hard as a rock . . . and I think they get turned on by telling them as much as I do by hearing them.

Sometimes I even make them tell me about old lovers when we are actually fucking.

Do any of you guys out there also like to hear such confessions? Do any of you women out there like to confess to your husbands and boyfriends?

jf

Does anyone knows if Literotica already has story similar to what I have described?

No. But i once did a similar thing with my; a guy!
I was working at a small town deli when he stopped by for a late lunch. I had already clocked out but as we were talking i took his order just to tease him. We had some wonderful sausage dogs so that was what he ordered. I acted like i was not sure which kind he wanted and told him to go down to the refer door and show me which kind he was after. When he opened the door to point it out i had pulled my shorts aside exposing my pussy and took his sausage link and slowly shoved it in my box. I then proceeded to prepare the rest of his order while keeping my thighs squeesed tightly to hold it in.
When i had everything else prepared i leaned against the wall with my legs spread so he could watch me pull it out. I then ran my tongue along the underside of it then put it on the bun and handed it to the clueles cashier said thank you sir, finished gathering my belongings to go and sat at his table rubbing his leg with my foot as he ate it all.

I love hearing about past lovers, one-night-stands, memorable experiences etc from the women that have been in my life.

What I also like is meeting any of the participants in my wife's past. I've met her former high school sweetheart/1st Husband and enjoyed knowing he was the first guy to have thoroughly enjoyed her body. I also met one of her later lovers that she use to work with when she was single. He was married at the time she was doing him and she was the "other women" as they say. I love the stories when she tells me how they would sneak around to meet at her apartment for sex.

I can enjoy hearing stories of past sexual exploits from people I know, but I myself rarely tell lovers stories about former lovers. I might answer broad 'have you ever' questions, but names and numbers and such stay secrets for the most part. (Here on Lit, though, I spill all the beans!)

so the wife is out with her “girl friend” and i just got a text saying they were at a friends bar thats like 70+ miles away… and he said they could stay at his beach house… so what should i do tonight.. but i’m too drunked to drive…

so.. just talked with my wife and she told me that she was a VERY VERY BAD GIRL ..she and her girlfriend went out last night .. apparently they BOTH hooked up last night and spent the night with a couple of guys..

he said she is pretty sure he fucked her three times.. but as we were talking she decided it must have been four..

and one was in her ass… the ONE thing that was supposed to be for US ONLY…..

and she’s not sure if she is even going to be home in time for dinner tonight…..

her fucking this guy i’m ok with … but that she is spending the day still with her girl friend even though she was going to try to be home last night… and now not sure when she is getting home tonight… and that she broke our ONE RULE.. NO ANAL….

what should i DO with this BAD GIRL?

kinda got carried away with the wife last night... she had spent the Saturday night/Sunday morning with a new lover .. she didn't get home until almost 10 pm Sunday night and i guess he was pretty long and very .. "forceful" with his fucking.. when she finally got home last night she told me he did her like 4 or 5 times.. and that she was a bad bad girl and needed to be "punished" .. so i fucked her and when she was full of my cum i sued that as lube and fisted her until she came HARD... you know, the type of cum that leaves you literally shivering and unable to stop.. the whole teeth chattering kind of after effects... well anyway when she was getting cleaned up there was a bit of blood not a lot.. but a bit.. so between his big cock and me fisting her ... i guess we tore a little bit ...
but the great thing is that she heals...

kinda got carried away with the wife last night... she had spent the Saturday night/Sunday morning with a new lover .. she didn't get home until almost 10 pm Sunday night and i guess he was pretty long and very .. "forceful" with his fucking.. when she finally got home last night she told me he did her like 4 or 5 times.. and that she was a bad bad girl and needed to be "punished" .. so i fucked her and when she was full of my cum i sued that as lube and fisted her until she came HARD... you know, the type of cum that leaves you literally shivering and unable to stop.. the whole teeth chattering kind of after effects... well anyway when she was getting cleaned up there was a bit of blood not a lot.. but a bit.. so between his big cock and me fisting her ... i guess we tore a little bit ...
but the great thing is that she heals...

This is hot! Can i fuck both of you?

Is she a size queen? Maybe if im not hig enough she could put my tongue to work?

size queen... no... and mine is the only tongue that works for her... other then to get her wet enough for a cock...
she likes them more then one hands worth...

size queen... no... and mine is the only tongue that works for her... other then to get her wet enough for a cock...
she likes them more then one hands worth...

Well i measure in at a hand and three fingers... fairly thick, big fat head, and nice hairy balls. Ive been told its considered "BIG" but i dont think its more than average

Well i measure in at a hand and three fingers... fairly thick, big fat head, and nice hairy balls. Ive been told its considered "BIG" but i dont think its more than average

that sounds pretty good... especially the big head part... and she LOVES big swinging balls... says she LOVES them slapping her ass as she is getting fucked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back