Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey all...dropping by real quick to say hi....as Touche said i'm really sick and havn't been able to get time away from my hubby to get on lit...next week i should be able to...we will see o well talk to you all later...

Bites and Kisses

hey all...dropping by real quick to say hi....as Touche said i'm really sick and havn't been able to get time away from my hubby to get on lit...next week i should be able to...we will see o well talk to you all later...

Bites and Kisses

*bites back*

feel better darlin' :kiss:

Good morning!!

Spent most of last night cuddling and kissing and catching up on my girly love needs..*grins* Just wanted to stop by and leave hugs, pinches and gropes for Vampy, Carolina and the rest of the ladies...

Bites and Kisses

Take care of yourself, my sweett!! Wish I were there to make you feel all better!!!

Thanks all for the love sent my way...i havn't been able to get back to sleep.... :( argh sucks but o well....

Hey I have a thread open in the SRP. It's called "Girls night, with a surprise." I need girls to play parts. I'm looking for 3.

I'm new here. It's a lonely Friday night :(
I've never been lucky enough to find a girl to be more than friends with, but I need more than a man can provide.

Hi Bi ladies!!!! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!!!:devil: I think this would be a great start on a wonderful weekend!!!!!!!!:kiss::kiss::kiss:
campcuddlypines0474-l.jpg

Hey everyone, quick question, do I have like a iconny thing by my user name on the left?

& How are all you lovely ladies doing on this fine night?

Hey everyone, quick question, do I have like a iconny thing by my user name on the left?

& How are all you lovely ladies doing on this fine night?

no icon thingy yet...you need 100 posts first.

And I am fine...not sure bout the rest of em..*grins*

Doing good here Melilez! Talking with the hubby about his return, and reading through the threads. How are you tonight? :kiss:

Hi lovely Luna!!! :kiss:

Hi Bi ladies!!!! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!!!:devil: I think this would be a great start on a wonderful weekend!!!!!!!!:kiss::kiss::kiss:
campcuddlypines0474-l.jpg

Replace th blond with a brown haired, bearded man and I'm all over that idea;).......

Replace th blond with a brown haired, bearded man and I'm all over that idea;).......

:)I think that should be do able! In fact if we wait until Touche's hubby gets back.....think he'll have enough fluid backed up to handle all the lady's on here!! Right Touche??:kiss::kiss: Course that'd be before you get your hands on him!!!!!!:D:devil::devil:

:)I think that should be do able! In fact if we wait until Touche's hubby gets back.....think he'll have enough fluid backed up to handle all the lady's on here!! Right Touche??:kiss::kiss: Course that'd be before you get your hands on him!!!!!!:D:devil::devil:

Ain't that the truth sista!!!! He and I are discussing all the great ways we are gonna fuck when he gets here in 2 WEEKS!!!!!! :devil::D:kiss::cathappy:

Hell, I was describing my man:D. He and our Lady love are down south for the night with the kids so I am here all alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back