Sold (Closed for Wolf Vixen)

Gary swallowed hard when he heard Cass ask for more. his eyes reflected his concern, but he did nod. He was hers after all, hers to do with as she wished. After a slow and deep breath, Gary relaxed his grip on his cock and slowly pushed his cock into her. His gaze never left her, and his hand didn't leave his cock.

The more of his cock Gary gave to Cass, the tighter she got, and it was that tightness that worried him. Despite those worries though, he kept pushing until her hands dropped from his chest to his belly, halting him. He stopped there, and watched as she admirably tried to arch her hips, trying to take more of him. Her next statement told him she'd had enough though, and Gary's hands gripped his cock right at that point. He'd yet to meet a mistress who could take all of him. Many had tried, but it didn't matter if it was their mouth, their ass, or their pussy, they had all failed. He remembered all of them in turn, how much they could take, and he made sure to give them just that, not wanting to hurt them, no matter who it was. In Cass' case, the answer was eight of his eleven inches.

Gary's eyes closed briefly, but when his head lifted, they opened once more. He looked down at the beautiful woman impaled on his cock, leaned over, and with one hand still pressed to her heart, and the other marking how much she could take, he kissed her, a long, deep, and passionate kiss while he gave her body time to adjust to his penetrating cock. It was time he knew she needed though, and time he was more than willing to give.
 
Last edited:
Cass watched Gary's eyes close for a moment and during that moment she worried if she had said or done something wrong. When his eyes opened back up and he leaned over her she felt his massive body engulfing hers again. She knew in the back of her mind that he could seriously damage her and yet she didn't think he ever would.

When his lips met hers, her fingers on his belly slipped up to his sides. The kiss was a deep one, filled with the passion they had been playing with all night long. Her fingers moved up and brushed over his arms and she realized then that one of his arms was pointing downward, between them still. Cass filed that away to talk about later, for now she was enjoying the feel of him inside of her, stretching her like nothing she had ever had before. His lips and tongue just made her want movement, her body arched again, her moans captured in his mouth.

Cass let her body soak up the feel of him, every kiss, every touch and certainly the thick member inside of her. Her body was more alive than it had been in a long time. Her fingers moved over his arms to slip toward his back. Her fingers brushed the first of many scars on his back and she wondered if he could feel anything on them. Her fingers traced one of them wondering what his reactions would be to other things done to them. The thought that he would enjoy it made her body tighten around him again.
 
Words couldn't express how grateful Gary was for Cass' welcoming embrace when he kissed her. He, of all people, knew how badly he could hurt her, and the damage he could inflict in this position. She was helpless if he chose to use but a fraction of his strength, but there she was, a vanilla woman in most every way, beneath him, taking him inside her, with the ability to command him, but yielding to him. He couldn't help but marvel at the simplicity of it, the glorious simplicity.

Gary waited until he felt Cass arch up to him before he finally started to move. The muscles of broad back and shoulders flexed as he pulled slowly backwards, backing most of the way out of her without ever breaking that kiss. Then, when only the tip of his large cock was within her, he reversed his motion, keeping his grip on his own cock so that when he couldn't subconsciously push past the comfort zone she's established earlier. He knew that he didn't have to go fast for Cass to feel him, not with their size difference. So he was content to take it slow for now, letting her body get used to the feeling of him moving within her before he gave her the faster and harder thrusts that he felt she would likely be craving.
 
Cass felt Gary's back tighten as his hips started to move, pulling him from her. The delicious friction he was causing with the slow motion had her moaning into his mouth once again. Her fingers slowly followed every scar that she found on his back, only slightly remembering the feel of them as the feel of his hard cock reversing and starting to fill her and stretch her once again took over.

Cass arched up toward him, her breast brushing his chest even as his cock slowly filled her once again. Gary took the slow strides and every one of them was like rubbing her just the right way, building her, making her even tighter than she was before. She groaned as her fingers started to press more firmly into his back.

Her walls tightened and relaxed around him, her body arched toward every slow thrust that was starting to feel more like torture than anything else. This slow pace was building her and building her and yet she knew it wasn't enough to toss her over that edge of bliss. She actually heard herself begin to whimper. Breaking her lips from his she pounced on his neck before he could pull away, kissing, licking and even nibbling a path up to his ear. Her breath was coming faster, her heart racing as her body grew that much more tighter around him. She whispered her desires to him, "God Gary...please..make me cum."

Cass prayed he wouldn't tease her for much longer as the tightness she was feeling deep inside her was starting to hint at pain. This was the first time she had ever felt this, felt the ache and need so badly that it was actually starting to hurt. She breathed against his neck, "Fuck me Gary, before I explode." Cass nipped at his neck, latching on with her teeth a bit more than she intended, but knowing it was another way her body could urge him to what she needed. Her fingers pressed harder as the pain increased. She knew it wasn't him, wasn't his size, but the build up he was causing within her depth.
 
It would have been impossible for Gary not to enjoy the slow torture he was giving Cass. The feel of her tight pussy around his large and invading cock was almost beyond description, even to one of his experience. Every first time with a new mistress was memorable, because few had taken one as large as him before, and this time was no different. His mind and body were alive with sensations, from the feel of that wet tightness around him, to the kiss they shared, her breasts against his chest, and of course the hands that traced across his scar-covered back

Gary heard Cass' groans, and felt her arching up towards him. He knew what those signs meant, but still he waited, taking his time, savoring every bit of this experience as he also waited for her to ask for more. Thankfully, he didn't have to wait long. The first sign came when he heard Cass' muffled whimpers in their kiss, and the second came when she broke the kiss, and pounced on his neck. Her words came as he filled her, and he answered as he pulled slowly out of her one last time. "As you wish Ma'am" He whispered silently against her neck.

When only the head of his cock was within her, Gary hesitated once more, but only long enough for Cass to make her desires known once more. Her words rang true moments before her teeth set into his neck and her hands pulled him down to her. Using the passion of that moment, and the brief pain of her teeth in his neck, Gary lunged forward, loosing every bit of control within him, save the hand gripping his cock. He felt her tight pussy convulse around his cock as it surged into her with one rapid and driving motion. The moment he penetrated to her point of comfort, he pulled back and drove into her again.

Cass had told him to make her cum, begged him to fuck, her, and now Gary would do just that. Time and again, he drove into the beautiful woman beneath him, feeling the friction of her breasts on his chest, the pull of her hands on his back, and of course the tightness that he filled again and again, his own grunts and groans sounding off with her as he fucked her hard, just like she'd asked.
 
As Gary surged forward filling her, Cass' mouth broke from his neck and her voice cried out, partly in pleasure and partly in pain. It wasn't that he had gone farther or even deeper than he had, but the build up inside of her was just that intense.

It didn't take but two drives from his cock before her body shook under him, her orgasm exploding around her and through her. She screamed out, her fingers digging into his back as she tried to hold on to him. Her body convulsed under him as the warmth flooded through her. Cass tried to catch her breath but as soon as she though she had another wave crashed around her. Her walls rippled with pleasure from each orgasm Gary pulled from her body.

Cass gasped for air even as Gary's hips drove into her. His speed and the size of him just repeated the process of quickly building her and yet pitching her over that edge once more. She was in pure bliss, not knowing when one orgasm ended and the other one began. Stars started winking in her vision and that was the first time that had ever happened to her before. She felt herself floating and yet she felt every movement Gary's hips were doing to her.

She screamed again as another violent orgasm ripped through her body. She could barely catch her breath much less speak anything to Gary. The warmth that was filling her spilled around his driving cock once more until Cass didn't think she would be able to move.
 
Gary was no stranger to this world. Quite the contrary as it were, this was his world! He knew the effect his cock and motions would have on Cass. He felt her tight pussy clench his cock with that first thrust, and felt that tightness grip him even more with the second. He knew what that meant, even before Cass pulled her teeth from his neck and cried out into the room.

Cass' orgasm gave Gary a bit of pause. He was worried that he would truly hurt her if he continued to fuck her through her orgasm. Her fingers digging into his back though, told him that she didn't want him to stop, and it was because of that unspoken desire that he didn't let up. He drove his cock into her again and again, basking in every one of the multiple orgasms that he pulled from her.

Gary was so caught up in what he was doing, pleasing, pleasuring, and ultimately fucking the woman beneath him, that he given no care to his own control. It wasn't until he felt that tingling building sensation surging up the length of his cock that he actually remembered it, and by that point, it was too late. His mouth found her neck as his cock expanded the slightest bit more, surging with his cum before it erupted with it. Waves of pleasure wracked Gary's body as he continued to thrust, every one of those thrust now fucking his hot cum into her.

So caught up in the moment was he, that Gary's strength, stamina, and movements didn't wane until every drop of his cum was drained from his balls. Only then, when even his mighty body could go no more, did he finally stop. He remained where he was though, hovering over Cass as he loosed the hold of his sucking lips from her neck. His breath was ragged, and his chest was heaving, but the only movement he made was to let go of his cock and place both of his hands beside her head as he held there, his softening cock still inside her as he finally gave both of their bodies some time to recover from what he'd done.
 
Cass felt Gary's cock expanding even more within her depths and she knew he was on the verge of his own orgasm. She wanted it, wanted to feel him fill her full of his cum, to complete this that was started in her kitchen awhile ago.

Cass gasped as Gary's cock exploded inside of her. His size making it all too easy to feel every pulse of his cock as his seed spilled from him, yet his hips never stopped their thrust into her, pushing her into yet another orgasm. She didn't even know how many she had had that night with him, but she was sure it was a record of some kind...at least for her.

Her fingers tightened one last time as Gary's mouth suckled at her neck. Shock waves rolled through her body from both his orgasm as her own. It seemed as if his mouth was what caused each pulse of her body as well as his own. When both of their bodies started to come off of their highs, her fingers released their death grip on his back. Cass worried if she hurt him, knowing that sometimes scars can either be numb or very sensitive.

Cass turned her head to his neck, kissing it lightly as her fingers stroked lightly over the spots that she clung too. She wanted to kiss any pain away she may have caused, but she couldn't reach his back at the moment so his neck got them all. She sighed contently even as her mind finally came back online to start screaming at her.

She knew the moment his body left hers her mind was going to run away with her and try to put her into a whirlwind of guilt. That thought made her tighten her hold on him but only for a second. Cass couldn't keep him buried in her, not matter how badly her mind was trying to assault her. Her lips traveled up his jaw just to pull his head away from her neck. She needed to see his eyes, needed to see that he enjoyed this as much as she had. Cass was looking for any reason to shut her mind down again.

Cass nipped lightly along his jaw as her eyes finally rose to meet his own. She breathed a sigh of relief at what she saw. Her fingers moved up to his shoulders as her lips moved up to his. She kissed him softly and just savored the feel of his massive man above her even as his cock softened inside of her. Pulling back she whispered against his lips, "Thank you Gary." Those words meant more than he probably knew and she really needed to say them, if only to calm her mind down from what they had just done.
 
Gary was still recovering from the powerful experience he and Cass had just shared, but the feeling of her hands stroking over his back, rubbing at the places she'd been gripping him so hard, made him smile. He sighed softly against her neck as he felt it, and her kisses along his own neck. He didn't want to move just then, didn't want to feel like he was somehow abandoning her, or see that he might have hurt her more than she'd been ready for.

It was only when Cass made to pull his head away from her neck, even if it was just a little bit, that he finally did so. He felt her kisses along his jaw, and then a nip at it before his gaze finally found hers. He smiled down at her, shifting slightly, bracing all of his weight on a single hand so he could lift the other to brush a stray bit of hair away from her face and behind her ear. He felt her fingers moving along his shoulders, and saw her lift her face, and he gladly let his descend to meet her kiss, a gentle but powerful one.

Gary again waited for Cass to break the contact between the, not wanting to lose this closeness, as much for her sake as his own. Her words caused his gaze to soften even more, and his smile brightened a little as well. "You are more than welcome Cass." He said softly, before leaning down to kiss her once more.
 
Hearing his response Cass smiled again, returning his kiss before he moved back to look at her again. Cass' fingers slipped down over Gary's shoulders before sliding down his strong arms. She still couldn't believe that a man of his size would willingly allow anyone to harm him like they did. It did make her really curious as to how he came into a life where he gave up everything for someone else.

Cass' eye searched his, looking for answers, but all she saw there was a content man, a man happy to do anything she asked of him. She didn't think she had earned that look for anyone, least of all him and yet she saw it plain as day on his face. She moved her hand from his shoulder, slipping it under his to brush her fingers over his cheek, "Why do you do what you do Gary? Live this kind of life?" She wanted to know and yet more so why he would so willingly do things for her when they had just met.

Cass was stuck under his massive body and yet she wasn't ready to move away from him. The feel of him still inside of her hadn't passed her attention, let alone the closeness between their bodies. She liked it, wanted to keep it and yet she knew that her questions had the possible outcome of him moving from this position. She wasn't about to keep him there, should he choose to move. Cass' fingers moved from his cheek to brush down along his neck to his chest. She didn't realize it at the time but she stopped just above his heart, feeling the beat vibrate into her palm. She wanted to know so much about this man, his thoughts, his hopes and even his dreams. She wasn't sure why but ever since she saw him chained up she wanted to see a smile on his face and keep it there.
 
Last edited:
Gary couldn't help the sigh that slipped from his lips as he felt Cass' hands slide over his shoulders and then down his arms. He didn't know what it was about her specifically, but he enjoyed her soft touches more than he'd enjoyed any of the large number of sexual experiences he'd had. He met her gaze though, and let a small smile come to his face. He sighed once more as he felt her arm move, and his eyes slipped briefly closed when he felt her hand on his cheek. He let himself lean his head into her hand. Her words though, brought his eyes open. His gaze lowered briefly, and he swallowed hard, but opened his mouth all the same and spoke.

"My parents were both dominant, and they had hopes that I would be too, what with my size and all. When they realized that it wasn't in me, they trained me in submission, small things at first, more like a servant. When I came of age though, they started loaning me out to friends of theirs, bachelorette parties, birthdays, and other events with a lot of women who might enjoy a large man with extensive sexual experiences. The woman who gave me these scars was at a lot of these events, and after a few conversations with my parents, she arranged to be my first true Mistress."

Gary's eyes closed once more, and he hesitated before continuing, but continue he did. "After she did what she did, and I got home from the hospital, my parents tried to get me to pick up where I left off. It didn't take long for them to realize though, the true damage that had been done. I wasn't the same afterwards, and before long, they sent me to my first auction. It doesn't take long when you're owned by a sadist to learn how to anticipate their needs, to do what you can to avoid the pain that is actually avoidable."

There wasn't any pain in Gary's blue eyes when they opened once more. He smiled down at her, moving the arm that wouldn't impede her fingers on his cheek. His own hand lifted to cup her cheek. "The pain was a necessary evil to get that which I truly enjoy, this. It didn't happen like this of course." He said with a soft chuckle. "But the pain was a small price to pay to get to enjoy the female form, aroused to it's fullest potential, done so by me, regardless of why."

Gary paused once more, but this time, it was so that he could lean down to kiss Cass once more. When he broke that kiss, his fingers brushed her cheek once more. "I wouldn't have been where you found me, or here right now, if I didn't want to be Cass.?"
 
While Gary's words rang true, that she wouldn't have seen him, much less been with him if he hadn't gone through what he did, it still didn't stop her from wishing he hadn't gone through it. No one should have to go through something like that just to get to something they enjoy. Her eyes searched his out, but still didn't see any regret in what happened to him. Cass took a breath and let it out slowly, still feeling his body above her own and his cock still inside of her, filling her more than most would at this point.

Cass' fingers moved slightly over his chest, letting her mind wander on the events that brought him into her life and even how her own life was going down a path that led her to him. She stayed quiet for awhile and he let her, which was nice and refreshing. Her eyes moved from her finger back up this eyes seeing him completely content to be where he was with her. She found that amazing as she had never been with anyone like him before. Most guys would want to know what was on her mind, want to control every aspect of what had happened between them. Gary seemed completely content to just wait until she made up her own mind on what she wanted and when she wanted it.

Cass was curious how far he would go, how far he would take a word from her, what exactly he would do or say about any request she could voice. She wasn't about to have him do something dangerous to himself, but it didn't stop her mind was running with ideas and wonder. Her voice whispered out before she could stop it, "Move us up on the bed Gary, but stay inside of me."

She didn't worry that he didn't have the strength for it since he was much bigger than any guy she had dated, much less been with, but she did wonder if he could do that while staying inside of her and not driving deeper into her. The thought actually made her body tighten around him, the feel of him driving a soft moan from her. Cass knew she needed, they needed sleep, but she couldn't convince her body of that just yet.

Cass waited to see if Gary could do exactly as she asked of him, part of her curious to see if he would do it and yet a part of her knew he would and to the letter.
 
Last edited:
Though he wasn't sure how long the two of them remained like that after their kiss, Gary's gaze never wavered from Cass'. Neither did the smile ever fade from his lips. He was truly and perfectly content to remain right there, for as long as she wanted him to. When she did speak though, his brow furrowed briefly. It wasn't so much the order itself, but rather how he would execute it.

Once Gary had made up his mind to try, for he would always try, he leaned down to kiss Cass once more, a long, deep, and passionate kiss that caused his caused his cock to begin to stir within her. Gary broke the kiss then, taking a slow and deep breath as he moved both of his hands to her shoulders. His eyes watched her face as he moved forward, closing the distance between their thighs. He felt her tighten around his not-yet-hard cock, and that made him moan. His fingers twitched briefly on her shoulders, and he took another shuddering breath as he tried to focus his mind on not letting his cock get hard.

It was one thing to think it though, and a completely different thing to actually do it, especially as he shifted his hands slightly, moving them under her shoulders. He had to adjust his feet just so before daring to try and lift one knee onto the bed, and even that motion took two tries. His eyes still didn't leave Cass, but he was determined to do as she asked, as long as he wasn't hurting her in the process.

Once he got the first knee onto the bed, the rest was fairly simple. He shifted their upper bodies forward, just enough to bring his other knee up, and from that point on, it was just a matter of sliding her backwards. Each motion took an eternity in Gary's mind, and though he'd been glad to see the size of her bed at first, that size was another obstacle now. Shift by slow shift, Gary moved first one knee forward, then the other, his strong arms supporting Cass, keeping her firmly against him so that his cock did not slip from her.

Gary let out a low but audible sigh of relief when the final motion put Cass' head onto one of the pillows. His brow was sweaty from the exertion of trying to do as she asked, yet keep his cock from hardening fully within her. He was actually shaking from those exertions, but didn't voice a single word of protest. He swallowed hard as he finally moved his arms, setting her back against the bed. He leaned down to kiss her once more, a brief one this time, so he could whisper against her lips afterwards. "Done ma'am." He whispered softly.
 
Feeling his body tense above hers, Cass knew he would try to do exactly as she asked of him. It would be simple to pull from her and move her, but keeping himself inside of her was the challenge and Gary was proving to be up for it.

His moans did let her know that he too was being affected by the movements of their bodies, if the feel of him hardening wasn't enough of a clue for Cass. As her body was moved back onto the bed, the feel of him shifting around has her continuously biting back moans as well as trying to stay calm and not arch into him. She could tell it wasn't an easy task for him, but once she was settled against the pillows and his lips pressed to hers, she knew he would always do his best to do what she asked or demanded of him.

Cass let out a soft chuckle at his words, her own hands slipping around his chest to his back once more. Her legs moving to the sides of him as her body arched up finally, brushing against his before trying to turn them over. That was more difficult than she had hoped for, but he helped and in the end he was laying back on her bed and she was rising above him. They even tried to keep the distance they had labeled as the stopping point for both of them, but mostly for her.

She leaned down and captured his lips once more, unable to stop her body from slowly slipping to the head of his cock. As she moved back down she felt him stretch her around him and a moan slipped from her lips. Gary felt wonderful, even if he was much bigger than anyone she had ever been with before. Her body made short strokes up and down his length before her lips finally parted from his and the short strokes started to get longer and deeper.

Her body was accepting him and craving even more and she was more than happy to give herself what she was craving. Gary didn't seem to mind either. Her right hand slowly slipped over his chest as she pushed her body back even further, passing that point they deemed the stopping point. Feeling him sliding deeper into her, filling her like nothing had before. Her mind spun with the feeling of it and she found herself driving him even deeper still inside of her, "God Gary you feel good."

She moved to sit up on him, both of her hands sliding over his chest as she tried to stay within that stopping point, but her body was enjoying him too much. Her movement were long, slow and even somewhat steady, savoring every inch of him as he grew hard for her once more.
 
Gary couldn't resist the sigh that slipped from him when Cass' appointed task for him was complete, and the feel of her arms moving to his chest and then slowly around him pulled another one from him. He lost himself briefly in the moment, enjoying the almost-surreal feel of her pussy as his cock slowly hardened within her.

It took several moments before Gary realized that Cass was arching up to him, and a few more to actually realize what she was doing and that she needed help. He was already laying on top of her, but it was harder for him to move his arms, making her bear the brunt of his weight, even for a few brief moments. His strong hands moved to her hips, and when she arched up to him his grip tightened and he went with her motion, rolling them quickly over until she was on top of him.

A sharp gasp slipped from Gary's lips after the pair rolled. The motion made it particularly difficult to keep the full of his length from her, and his strong hands remained on her hips, trying to ensure that she didn't accidentally take more of him than she was ready for.

Gary was so distracted with ensuring Cass' safety, that he didn't even notice that she was leaning down until he felt he felt her kiss. That, combined with the feel of her tight pussy sliding slowly up his cock made it truly impossible for him to stop the stifled moan that slipped from him into their kiss. His entire body quaked as he felt her slide back down on him. The short strokes pulled soft gasps from him, but it was the longer ones that had him struggling to keep his eyes open. Never before had he been with somebody like Cass, vanilla in most every sense of the word, and actually interested in his pleasure as well, not just her own.

Cass' hand brushing up his chest pulled Gary out of his own head. His gaze lifted up to watch her as she rode him, watching the pleasure that his cock was giving her. He heard her words, and desperately wanted to say something, anything! He couldn't force the words past his throat though. It was far too busy pushing the moans out to worry about words. About all he could do for her was loose the hold he had on her hips. He hadn't been aware of how tightly he'd been holding her.

Every purposeful motion Cass made on top of him made Gary want her that much more. He felt her pushing the the limit that she'd set for him earlier, and he wanted to stop her, but he couldn't bring himself to. He kept his hands on her hips though, just in case she truly did bite off more than she could chew. He wasn't about to stop her before then though. "You...do...too Cass." Gary finally manged to force out, daring to arch up to her just once, pushing most of his hardness into her, unable to resist the temptation incarnate that she was.
 
Gary's hard cock slid deeper into Cass and she couldn't help the moans that he pulled from her. Her brain knew, still, that this was wrong of her and yet she couldn't have enjoyed it more than if she had met Gary in any other normal fashion. Cass' eyes looked over Gary, watching the enjoyment of her movements cross his face. Every moan that uttered from his lips had her enjoying this even more.

She felt his body tense, but it didn't occur to her what he was doing until she drove back, meeting his upwards arch of his hips. She felt him slip deep into her, deeper than he had been so far, so much more deeper that she felt his hips pressed to her ass. In that split second she realized he was buried deep inside her, stretching her and filling her so full. Her body shuttered above him as her orgasm rocked through her unexpectedly. Her fingers tightened on his chest as she couldn't seem to move from the position she was in. Her body soaked up the feeling of that very intense orgasm, the most intense orgasm she had ever had in her life.

Her breath panted while her eyes searched over his face, taking in the sight of him before she couldn't resist this new sensation. Her hips moved, pulling him from her only to reverse direction and drive him all the way into her again. She gasped, feeling him hit her cervix. No one had ever been able to do that before and Cass was still trying to decide if she liked it or not. The more she wondered the more her hips moved until she was at a steady pace of taking him all the way inside of her. On one hand she felt like she would be feeling this for days and yet on the other hand she felt her body growing quickly with another orgasm.

Cass leaned forward again, capturing Gary's lips with her own. She let him slide from her and she stopped her movements above him as she savored his lips and tongue for a moment more. As her body began to ache for what she had been feeling, she broke from his lips and whispered against them, "Make me cum Gary, God please make me cum."
 
It didn't even occur to Gary how deep his cock was truly buried into Cass until he felt her rock backwards. That movement brought his hips in contact with her ass. Just as he did realize it, he was distracted from it by Cass' orgasm. It came so suddenly that he couldn't help the sharp gasp that slipped from his lips. His eyes closed as her pussy contracted so hard around his penetrating cock that it actually hurt. He wasn't even able to pull together the concentration to try and thrust. All he could do was grip her hips and hang on for the ride.

The feeling of Cass finally moving upwards, pulling off of him brought his mind back to him. He swallowed hard and forced his eyes open again so he could watch her do what nobody else had, take all of his cock. He watched her lift up, but his eyes closed again as his entire body shuddered from the pleasure of her dropping back down, taking every bit of him within her.

Gary barely had time to enjoy that full penetration before Cass was pulling up and driving herself back onto him once more. He truly did enjoy every sound that motion pulled from her, and the feeling of every one of those full thrusts was utterly indescribable.

Just as Cass was getting into a steady rhythm, one he was enjoying more than he had with anybody else, he saw her lean forward, pulling almost all the way off of his cock as she pressed her lips hard to his. Gary's arms moved immediately around her, holding her close as he pushed his tongue past her parted lips to quickly find and slide along hers. One hand slid to the back of her head, stroking her hair as he savored that kiss.

Even as Cass made to finally pull from that kiss, Gary was reluctant to let her. When at last he did relent though, he felt her break the kiss, but only move far enough back to whisper against his lips. He heard her words, and knew what she wanted, but still he was reluctant to give it to her. Despite those feelings though, it was not in him to disobey. He nodded silently and moved his hands to her hips and squeezed, but just a little, giving her that slightest bit of warning before he lifted his hips, driving the rest of his cock into her with a single fluid motion.

Gary barely heard Cass' response to that thrust, because his own cry of pleasure rose to meet hers. It was not every day that a man of his size could thrust fully into a woman, and he couldn't have hidden that pleasure if he tried. So lost was Gary in that pleasure, that he couldn't resist the urge to do it again. He pulled out of Cass quickly, only to reverse his motion, holding her hips in place so he could drive his achingly hard length into her.

In the very back of his mind, Gary knew that he'd done what Cass had demanded of him, and it was with that knowledge in his thoroughly distracted mind that he rolled them over, once more putting Cass on her back. He leaned down to press a hard kiss to her lips as he continued to thrust into her, riding out the full of her orgasm before rising up to his full kneeling height. He looked down at her and smiled, keeping his cock fully inside her and remaining still until she opened her eyes and met his gaze. Only then did his hands move from her hips, moving to grip her thigh. He straightened her leg first, and then lifted it upwards as he moved it around in front of him, his gaze never wavering from hers, even as he adjusted his position just so, rolling her to her side as he straddled her left thigh. His hands remained on her right thigh as he pulled slowly backwards before gripping her thigh tighter as he thrust back into her once more, letting out a deep and rumbling moan as he buried the full of his cock inside of her once more.
 
Cass somewhat expected Gary to deny her, to tease her with the knowledge that she could take all of him, which she was still reeling in that knowledge herself. As his hands moved down to grip her hips she moaned softly, but that moan was short lived as she felt him surge up into her. She gasped as best as she could from the feel of Gary deep inside of her and not in any slow motion. She couldn't seem to wrap her mind around what her body was feeling when she felt him pull back out only to drive back up into her again.

Her orgasm crashed into her and through her leaving her panting almost breathlessly. Cass felt them move but for the life of her she couldn't seem to make her mind work on figuring it out. The burst of sensations flooded through her in such a way she didn't think they would ever stop. Her head got lighter even as she felt his lips press to hers. She kissed him the best that she could as her body seem to spin out of control. Cass had never felt anything like this before. Sure she had had orgasms before, but nothing like this. She almost could swear the whole bed was shaking under her....under her, it was finally occurring to her that she was on her back once more. Gary's lips were gone and her eyes fluttered open to see him smiling at her.

Cass couldn't even begin to describe how beautiful he looked even as he started to move her into a position he wanted. Her eyebrows raised and lowered as she watched him move one thigh between his legs and the other one gripping in his hand. This was a first for her, but she was really curious how this would be, let alone feeling her body tingle and tighten around him in the process of getting her where he wanted her.

The feel of him moving from her was delicious, but what he did next she was totally not prepared for. His thrust into her not only took her breath from her but had her own hands gripping the sheets under them tightly. As his hips moved back she was able to gather enough air only for it to be ripped from her when he drove into her again, "Ah fuck Gary," Cass screamed out. She had never felt any man that deep inside of her and in this position it seemed like he was banging against a button hidden deep inside of her. Before she could even process the sensation as pleasure or pain her body rocked with another orgasm. Her hands ripped from the sheets to find Gary's thighs, she set nails into him as his hips drove into her again. Her body arched, she screamed out her orgasm as her nails tried to hold on to him. Her mind was spinning in too many ways to even think at that moment, all she could do was feel and she loved every moment of that.
 
Though Gary had selected this position, and the movement to get to it, because of it's slow and sensual nature. The feeling of his cock being buried to the hilt inside Cass was truly starting to get to him. He'd been unable to resist that first full thrust in this position, and Cass' response had prompted the second. Before he knew it, he was pounding into her once again, using his hold on her thigh as leverage to drive himself into her.

Gary was so lost in what he was doing, and Cass' responses to it, that he wasn't even aware of her building orgasm until it crashed over her once more. He'd been looking down at her, enjoying the sights and sounds as his speed increased. He saw and felt her hand jump to his thigh, and the sharp pain of her nails there brought his own orgasm right to the edge of his own consciousness.

It was so close to his previous orgasm, that he doubted he could reach it, but Cass' pussy convulsed around his cock once more, prompting another driving thrust from him. Each thrust pulled it the slightest bit closer, but not fast enough for his liking. His body started to shake then as he focused on that peak, pushing for it, reaching for it, each muscle in his body tightening, from his toes curling, to his abs, to the fingers that gripped her thigh so tightly.

Each passing moment found him thrusting harder, almost uncaring just then, even for the woman beneath him as he sought out that which he'd never been given, a second orgasm so very close to the first. Soon, even Gary's eyes were clenched shut, his fingers gripping Cass' thigh with a white-knuckle grip, his hips literally a piston, working of their own volition, driving his cock into her with a strength and speed that was beyond his own comprehension.

Then, at last, he was there! He felt it tingling through his body, and redoubled his pace, trying to literally force himself to get that which he so desperately wanted!

A long groan was ripped from his body as his orgasm surged through him. his cock exploded with his hot seed, each forceful thrust coming with an equally forceful spurt of his well earned cum. Though naturally smaller than his first orgasm, the monumental nature of this being the first time he'd ever been allowed to come twice so close together, made it that much more powerful. Even the fact that it was a short-lived orgasm, didn't take anything away from it, not to Gary any way.

His second orgasm did take something from Gary though. The moment he felt it subsiding, he felt a weakness like nothing he'd ever felt before. He had just enough strength to ease Cass' thigh back down beside him and lift his outside leg between her spread ones before he fell forward, barely catching himself on his elbows. He was light-headed, dizzy, utterly exhausted, and, for the first time in his life, truly sated. His large chest heaved with shuddering breaths as he tried to recover from this strange new sensation.
 
Cass felt Gary double his effort, each thrust growing harder and more forceful than the last. At first she didn't know how she could take his length like this, not with this kind of force. The hand on her thigh gripped so tightly she knew she was going to be bruised the next day. Even as all these things floated quickly in and out of her mind she still couldn't get past the sensations he was pulling from her, even the build up to yet another orgasm.

Cass' breath caught as his hips took on yet another speed. She watched as his eyes closed, his fingers already leaving indentions in her thigh and yet she couldn't stop him to save her soul. She felt him grow inside of her and she felt like he was going to rip her into two, but just as the pressure built to that point she thought she was going to die happy, it was released on a long groan from him and a scream that ripped from her. Her fingers clamped down on his thigh even more as her body convulsed around him even as she felt his warm seed fill her so deeply.

Cass was trying to gather her breath, let alone wink out the star burst that seemed to spring up in her eyes while Gary was moving her leg and before she knew it she bounced slightly on the bed from him collapsing almost on top of her. She was too sated to even react to Gary's movement, much less that his rather large frame was on top of her, his elbows keeping him from crushing her. Her thigh was throbbing, let alone the throb that was happening right above her pelvic bone. She groaned softly feeling him still buried deep inside her, filling her like nothing before. She tried to reach her hand out to him and watched as her arm shook with effort, like she had tried to lift too much weight or something. Finally placing her hand softly across his scared back, she moved her head to the side to press her lips to his bicep. She felt his arm shake under her lips and she laughed softly, feeling how raw her throat already was.

Cass whispered to him, "Thank you, Oh God thank you!"
 
Last edited:
Gary's mind was practically empty as he rested on top of and inside Cass. Never before had he felt what he was feeling right now. He was almost too afraid to look at Cass, fearful of how she might feel at what he'd done, even if she had cum in the process.

The feel of Cass' lips pressing to his bicep, and the sound of her words brought Gary's head up and around. He smiled weakly down at the woman he'd just given everything he had to, his blue gaze still shining, despite his obvious fatigue.

"You are more than welcome Cass." Gary said softly, leaning down to kiss her lightly on the lips.
 
Cass couldn't stop the smile in response to his words even as his lips pressed to hers. Her fingers traced over the scars found on his back as she returned his soft kiss. Never before had Cass been put through what just happened, but damn if she would change a thing about it. Gary was different from everyone she had ever known and yet in such a short time he had shown her a whole new world. Maybe it was because of this life that he was leading, Cass wasn't sure, but her curious side would eventually win out where she would have to know.

Her walls tightened around his cock that was still buried inside of her. It was like her body was showing its gratitude for the night as well. The feel of him pulled a sigh from her, only for it to be captured by Gary's lips. She was so tired and yet she never felt more alive in her life.

When Gary finally moved to pull back she pressed her fingers into his back and wrapped her other arm around the back of his neck, pulling him back to her lips. She wasn't quite done enjoying his lips. She kissed them softly before nibbling at them with her teeth. Something about the night had made her more playful than ever. Cass didn't understand it and yet she couldn't seem to stop herself either. Her body ached, her throat was raw and yet she loved feeling this massive man above her.

She finally loosen her grip on Gary, letting him pull back before she laughed softly, "Sorry, I was just enjoying that." Her fingers took up tracing those scares again as her eyes searched his, wondering what he thought about the evening with her. She knew she was different than most women he had been around. She certainly wasn't as experienced as they were, so sue her if a voice started to wonder what Gary thought of her and what they just did.
 
Last edited:
The feeling of Cass' inner-most walls tightening on his softening and sensitive cock pulled a soft gasp from Gary, one that was smothered by the gentle kiss the pair still shared. He made to pull back, but felt Cass resist him. He gave in to her unspoken demand though, and kissed her with a bit of renewed passion, still savoring everything that had happened tonight. Her teeth nibbling at his lips brought a smile to them, especially when he heard her words.

"You need never apologize for enjoying my body, talents, or attentions Cass. They are yours to enjoy for as long as you desire them." Gary said, leaning down to kiss her once more before finally forcing himself to pull back from her. He groaned softly in dismay when his cock left the pussy that it had been enjoying for god knows how long.

Despite the groan that had slipped from him though, Gary didn't miss a beat. Once he'd finally pulled from her, he moved quickly to her left side, reaching back to pull the blankets up over them. He forced himself not to look at her right thigh, not wanting to see the marks that he knew must mark her flesh.

Even in his sated state, Gary was still a truly loyal submissive. So despite the fact that he wasn't as strong as he normally was, he was easily strong enough to help Cass roll over onto her left side. He curled up behind her and slid his arm over her, letting it trace briefly over the full length of her arm, to her hand, and back before finally hooking beneath her arm to gently cup her breast. "Do you need anything else before we retire for the night Cass?" Gary asked while he was still awake enough to do so.
 
The words Gary said to her had her mind wondering if that was a normal thing for him to say. Did it bother him that someone would use him for their pleasures? Obviously not since he was living the life that he was, but it bugged Cass for some reason, maybe because she had seen too many instances where that was just flat out abuse and not love.

As Gary moved, she couldn't help the groan that slipped from her lips. She ached, she felt it and yet it was one of those really good aches that she wouldn't trade for all the money in the world. As Gary shifted and covered them up and quite literally had her placed into the most perfect position with him behind her holding her. Cass couldn't stop the content sigh that slipped from her as her eyes started to close on their own.

Gary's soft question had her shaking her head no slowly. Her voice but a whisper, "No, just you." Cass wasn't even hundred percent sure of what she said, but what she did know what that it felt so right, so natural to have him curled up behind her with his arm around her. Cass felt like she was softly floating even with Gary behind her.
 
Cass' content sigh would have been enough for Gary, even if she didn't answer his final question. The slow shake of her head though, along with those words, brought a smile to his lips. He shifted, nudging himself the slightest bit closer to her as he pulled her that small bit close as well. He pressed one soft kiss to the side of her neck before letting his head rest just behind hers, the scent of her filling his nostrils as his own eyes drifted shut.

The last conscious thought Gary had before he slipped into unconsciousness, was how much he'd waited for a night like this.
 
Back
Top