The Vampire and the Angel (closed for Nickissora)

"I do no hate any one. I will stay out of sight just in case you need help. I have seen my fair share of sex. And since i am fallen now...i am free from the limit of heaven until i earn the right to return."-He smiled to her and hugged her tight. He felt happy and safe with her as he sighed contently and let go blushing.-"It is hard to get work in places in the city. If you ever want to do something better tell me i can help make it happen."

I smiled and hugged him back. It was great to have company again. I led him to my room. I wanted him greatly but was subtle in my advances. I began to undress slowly to get ready for bed. "If you want you can sleep with me." I said. I put on a very see through pink nightie with nothing underneath.

-He blushed.-"That be nice."-He followed her down and bit his lip when she walked out in a sheer nightie. Shin was getting a bit turned on as he looked to her eyes.-"I am going to change as well."-He bit his lip and closed his eyes as his clothes changed to white shirts and a white tee both very thin and comfortable.-"I am ready.."-He said softly.-

When Shin got into bed I boldly kissed him. I wanted to pleasure him for helping me. I smiled mischievously to myself as iI caressed his cock.

-Shin blushed and smiled as his hands caressed her body gently and moaned in her mouth. Shin's cock grew hard from the attention and panted his cock twitched the more she touched.-

I removed my nightie baring my body to Shin and seductively undressed him. I gently kissed where I had bit him on the neck. The wound had healed after, but the kiss was a little comfort if it did cause him pain early when I bit him. I seductively undressed him. "I want you." I said lustfully.

-He blushed frozen with unsure factor he moaned softly feeling her hands and lips on him-"Please let me make love to you to Charlotte"-He moaned and let her make the first move.-

"Yes, love." I replied as I moved to his cock which I tenderly kissed and licked before sucking on it.

-Shin smiled to her happily he moaned it felt amazing maybe she would be the one to help him with his mission the reason he was really sent down but that would come later.-

I moaned louder as I started sucking harder on Shin's cock. I caressed it as I sucked him off.

-Shin gasped he was going to cum he grunted and moaned gently as he looked.-"Charlotte!"-He gasped loudly as he came filling her mouth but still very hard-"oh Charlotte."-His cum was sweet and salty as he groaned .-

I moaned in pleasure as I swallowed his cum. I positioned myself on his cock, so it would slide inside of me. I moved up and down on his cock.

-Shin instinctively took her hips and helped her bounce a she began to thrust back up in to her.-"Oh baby...oh Charlotte this feels so good..."

-Shin held her ass for more balance and began to bounce her like a basketball on his cock hard and deep in side her moaning loudly.-

-He came filling her pussy Shin sighed and held her tight as he panted they had a Sex an it felt wonderful only imagining how much fun it was and what else it could be later. The sex club will be interesting later. shin snuggled up to her and curled up holding her his wings enveloping them.-

I came for Shin as well. "Ohhhhhh Shin!" I moaned with a smile as I cuddled up against him. I felt a warmth that I had never felt before. Being a vampire, my skin had always been so cold since I was first turned. It felt so nice. I kissed Shin affectionately.

-The Wings held her close and Shin looked to her eyes.-"Charlotte That was so lovely."-he moaned softly kissing her back and kissing her neck softly then her forehead endearingly.-

"It felt so good, Shin! I am so glad to have you here with me. I hated being lonely." I said as I kissed him. His wings around me made me feel so safe.

"I am glad i can help."-He said softly as he held her safely and pet her hair.-

Back