New School..2015

ash13

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Posts
9,063
Ashley Cumners was a popular teacher at the Beverly Hills Senior high. All of 22 with a new degree in teaching. She was a bit of a prep so her students really liked her. She came to school as any other day,however this one was different. The principal called her in and said she was needed to fill in at the rough South Central H.S for the next month. She protested but being one of the newer teachers she didn't have much choice. She went to bed and dreaded the next morning at her "New School".
She wanted to still look professional but at 22 she liked to be sexy and show off her 5'5 130# frame. She selected a mint green blouse, w/a light material black skirt about 3" above the knees,nude pantyhose and 3" strappy mint green heels. She left her shoulder length dark brown hair down as she entered the halls for her 1st day.
All the female students gave her dirty looks and the male ones gave her perverted lustful looks.

All the students checked her out as her attire was quite out of place. As she walked down the hall...............
 
David Anders brown eyes fell on the gently swaying ass in the black skirt ahead of him the second he rounded the corner, and they locked there. He was certainly the quiet type, at least outwardly, but he'd had fantasies about roughly two-thirds of the girls at his school over the years, and this was not a backside he was familiar with; It was too sexy to have slipped his mind, or his notice, by the time he became a senior. He brushed a hand through his short, red-brown hair, and followed, pleased that his first class of the day happened to be in the right direction as it was. Noticing that the woman was keeping towards one side of the hall, he shifted to that side as he passed by, trusting that he wouldn't be noticed by anyone as he reached over and gave this beautiful butt a brief squeeze and kept moving, ducking into his History class without a backwards glance.

Imagine his surprise then, as Ashley Cumners stepped into the class moments later, and he learned that her front was equally as amazing as the back....
 
As I enter the class I notice the boys undressing me with their eyes but that's just teenage boys so I try to ignore them. I introduce myself. When I tell them I came from Beverly Hills the girls on the class roll their eyes and the boys think of ways to try to "rattle" the new teacher as I begin to write on the blackboard.
 
Terry Andrews was nervously watching his teacher write on the blackboard. The black teenager tried to pay attention, but he couldn't help but stare at her womanly figure. Today was his 18th birthday, the 5'11" 165 lbs. lanky nerd was fighting the desire to think about what it would be like to bed his new teacher while trying to be studious. The young teen is still a virgin and jealous of his older brother who's infamous as a womanizer and getting all of the ladies.

While focused on the struggle in his head, he's not paying attention to the fact that the other boys in the class are doing everything to be rude to Ms. Cumners. Shyly I sit in my chair until one of the bullies hits me with a spitball. I then turn to the bully and say, "Hey knock it off." He just looks at me and says, "Yeah what are you gonna do about it? Today may be your 18th birthday, but you're still just a little virgin baby."

Ashamedly, I sink further into my chair.
 
They get called out for an assembly and I call you back and ask if the virgin part is right. I say nothing to be ashamed about and then I remind you you are falling behind in physical science and ask if you would like to earn some extra credit. And once you agree I instruct you to begin to fondle me to explore my female frame.
 
I stand there for a minute scared. I look around, knowing that someone could look in the window and see us. Not to mention I'm suppose to be in the assembly anyway. But I'm standing there, dumbfounded that this smoking hot teacher is letting me touch her, I do what any sex starved teen does and latch on to her boobs through her blouse.
 
"Very good terry see nothing to be afraid of. I have unorthodox methods if teaching to help students. Go ahead undo my blouse and key me know what you think if my breasts. The female anatomy is just natural. And no one is around. I know it's not right to let students touch me. But he seems innocent and i just want to take his mind off the bullies so he can do better in class.
 
Nervously and slowly, I fumble with the buttons on her blouse. Not being able to reach her back to unsnap her bra, I push the bra up and let her tits fall out. I stare at them for what seems like forever before I dive in and lock my mouth on her left nipple, sucking it like a hungry baby.
 
"Very good terry see nothing to hurt you" part of me feels strange having one if my teen students suck my breasts but I need to make him feel comfortable to excell as a student which is the " goal " of every teacher. The way he sucks them like a hungry baby is actually turning me on a bit
 
I switch from her left nipple to her right and replace my mouth with my hand on her left, pinching and pulling on it. Involuntarily, I start humping her thigh, my cock hurting from being so hard I need to do anything to make it not hurt so much.
 
"Terry is everything ok you look in some kind pain" I say knowing why your humping my thigh but as any good teacher wants her students to admit they need the help. You grope my perky chest and it is so wrong but feels very nice.
 
I take my mouth off of your nipple and look up at you from my chest. "My penis hurts so much, Ms. Cumners."
 
With the class room door locked I say "we have a few before we need to head to assembly. So drop your pants and let me see. I know I'm your teacher just wanna help" my eyes grow wide at your bulge as your teen cock springs out. I teach our and slowly massage it. "Feel any better Terry?"
 
My shyness is overruled by the needs on my cock. I drop my pants and moan when Ms. Cumners touches my cock. "A little, Ms. Cumners., but only the part that your touching feels better. The rest still hurts."
 
"I can make it better if you would like Terry want to put it in my vagina? Would that help? Just call it extra credit fir health class" with that I sit on the edge of my desk, hike my skirt up and slide my pantyhose to my knees revealing my totally bald pussy to you. " trust me I'm just looking for your best education interests. Well what are you wanting to do now?"
 
I stand there for a minute frozen. The thing I have always wanted is just mere feet from being a reality. However, safe sex had always been drilled into me and I have no idea where I could find a condom. I'm afraid of what Ms. Cumners will do if I accidentally cum inside her. Realizing I may never get another chance I that, I waddle up to her with my pants around my ankles and bury my cock as far into her pussy as I can and let out a loud moan as I finally get to feel a pussy for real.
 
I gasp as you slide it in. It's not super long but it's far and now rock hard as it slides into my tight hairless pussy. " mmm terry does that feel funny or good. See nothing to hurt you. What are you feeling now " I say as you slowly pump me
 
"You can go a little faster terry if you would like it's ok you won't hurt me". In my head I can't believe what I am saying. But my body enjoys the slow strokes as you are unsure of what to do next as I lie on my desk. Just feeling your hard cock sit inside of me in my class room almost makes me cum. " we have a few minutes before we have to head to the assembly so try going faster and see how that feels Terry".
 
Now that I'm inside Ms. Cumners fucking her, I feel safe telling her my fear. "Ms. Cumners, I want to go faster, but if I do, i don't think I can stop myself in time to pull out before I cum."
 
"It's ok Terry I am on birth control. So go ahead and cum inside my vagina" I see you heavily blushing but gaining confidence since you are no longer a virgin. I feel your cock begin to pulse and see a look of pleasure and confusion as it is a feeling you have not encountered yet
 
Unencumbered by the need to pull out, I begin to fuck you as fast as I can. I continue at this frantic pace until I can't hold it in, let out a loud moan, and unload into Ms. Cumners.

Unbeknownst to either of us, the bully, Miles Dickens, has been watching us the entire time. He thinks to himself "How is that baby getting to fuck Ms. Cumners and not me?" The white 20 year old was held back in the 9th and 10th grade, and the school has basically given up on him, giving him Ds in all of his classes to get him out of school and out of there hands. At 6'5", standing a foot taller than Ms. Cumners, 235 lbs, blond hair, blue eyes, his muscular body stands outside the door to the classroom watching Ms. Cumners get fucked by the little dweeb. His 9" cock is rock hard and wanting a piece of Ms. Cumners.

He stand at the door and thinks to himself, "Happy Birthday, dweeb. I'm not going to knock the shit out of you for getting first dibs on Ms. Cumners. I've always wanted to try sloppy seconds." He goes to find his two friends as all three of them are about to use Ms. Cumners to get out of this stupid assembly.
 
Last edited:
I head to the restroom before the assembly unaware that I am being followed by the three boys.
 
Back
Top