PM asshattery

Or guys that want to do that on my feet...ewwwww!
Do that on your OWN feet!!

There are some physiological reasons why a guy would have doing as you suggest.

One could pee on one's own feet if one was so inclined or perhaps drunk enough from what I have observed on the floor in the restrooms of drinking emporiums..

Ejaculate tends to be aimed anywhere from port or starboard-arms carry to roughly aligned with the yardarm.

Stop foaling around with all these horse puns. You're trying to stirrup shit in a serious thread.

There are some physiological reasons why a guy would have doing as you suggest.

One could pee on one's own feet if one was so inclined or perhaps drunk enough from what I have observed on the floor in the restrooms of drinking emporiums..

Ejaculate tends to be aimed anywhere from port or starboard-arms carry to roughly aligned with the yardarm.

*giggles* You do have a good point!!

I have a collection of unsolicited erection pictures eek:
Some of them are freaky...
One is really thick shafted with a tiny little head...
One is just huge...
Most are normal sized...
Some of the men tell me that they're shy...but sending a cock pic is ok?
I've had requests for all body parts...even feet, hair, fingers...WTF

I tell them, no nude pics from me...and the latest pressure tactic is "You can make an exception"

Uh, no....

And that's when you send back, "Why yes, I could--but not for you."

One liner PM:

"What size bra do you wear?"

That's all. Nothing else.

Why? Is he going to buy me one? If not...does it matter?

Posting in Fetish/Sexuality forums seems to attract those one-liners a lot. Someone who dug up a long forgotten post from me, came up with this:

Mmmmm. ...wld lov to see ur unshaved mond...

For the love of god, please use the spell-checker.

These guys are real a-holes, imo,
but all these examples are so funny! The OP had a great idea

I changed my AV to a picture of my ass.

Whole new crop of weird PM's.

Just...whoa.

It amazes me that some men ever manage to get laid during their lifetimes.

Just...whoa.

Have you had any "what size panties do you wear?" .... Cause you know, I was just at Macy's and they had a big sale going on.. In case they want to buy you a pair.

I do love me some cake! Sometimes some Cake. I hadn't heard their version. It's nice. :)

Jesus, I've been listening to Cake for the last 20 years.. That sounds so crazy... yet every time I do.. people always ask like its the newest music that has happened upon this earth since the invention of cavemen pounding bones on rocks..

Just...whoa.

Just curious... anyone mention corn? ;)

tumblr_neemaltjO11rsxqqio1_500.gif

Literotica–or, rather, the limited liability company (LLC) doing business as Literotica–effectively condones cock-pic and other abusive PM’s.

That is wholly unacceptable.

Much more in “Abusive PM’s,” a posting to be posted on this PM asshattery thread later this week.

Literotica–or, rather, the limited liability company (LLC) doing business as Literotica–effectively condones cock-pic and other abusive PM’s.

Instead of spamming the site and everybody on it, why don't you just use the Ignore feature, you will never have to see another post by anyone you do not wish to see.

That is wholly unacceptable.

Much more in “Abusive PM’s,” a posting to be posted on this PM asshattery thread later this week.

Do I understand this correctly that you posted to tell us to watch for a post you are going to make later this week?? :confused:

mention corn? ;)

tumblr_neemaltjO11rsxqqio1_500.gif
[/QUOTE]

No, dear, so far you're the only lover of corn.;)

Back