Shy girlfriend

damn love the new pics she hot as fuck. i would love too eat her out all night than fuck her. damn your one lucky guy

Like em...brother we love em...you are one lucky man.;)
Cheers dude. I am one very lucky man ;)
Very sexy lady must make a point to come by more often :)
Please do my friend and thank you :)
Daaamn she's one sexy lady...love the black;)
Thank you dude. The black does look very hot on her ;)
Wow, she is very sexy!
Cheers Flipen :)
Love the new pic. And by the way, she's pretty sweet herself!
Why thank you van :)

damn love the new pics she hot as fuck. i would love too eat her out all night than fuck her. damn your one lucky guy

Lol well thank you for the nice insight to what you would do. I must agree though i am a lucky guy. Thank you for checking out our pics :)

Dayyyummmm, very sexy. How I wish I was there to peel those sexy black stockings off and suck on her little toes...

New pic.

Someone mentioned more pics of her ass would be nice. We hope this will suffice ;)

Last edited:
Can we see her cute toes a little closer? And oh how I'd love to pull those panties down, spread her cheeks, and dig my tongue inside her tight asshole. Would she let me take her dirty panties home with me?

Great ass! And I really like your last black outfit image. Very alluring.
Can't wait to see where you go next. Stockings and suspenders?

Very sexy, loving the naughty pics, making me want to do some naughty things:devil: would love to see your gorgeous woman bent over on all fours. Thanks for sharing!

Can we see her cute toes a little closer? And oh how I'd love to pull those panties down, spread her cheeks, and dig my tongue inside her tight asshole. Would she let me take her dirty panties home with me?
Lol I'll see what i can do. Very presumptuous of you there Paddy ;) Something tells me if she didn't let you take her panties home you might steal them when she isn't looking lol
Very nice!!! I hope to see more!! (PS I am an ass man!):D
Why thank you knuts. I'm an ass man too and it still drives me wild after 10 years. I'll never tire of it ;)
Great ass! And I really like your last black outfit image. Very alluring.
Can't wait to see where you go next. Stockings and suspenders?
Cheers dude. Hmmm that's not a bad idea ;)
Yes sir it does:D
Awesome :)
my eyes are drying out from me staring at her lovely ass.
Haha glad to see you are appreciative of her bum. It's quite hypnotic at times ;)

Please

Please sir, may we have more... (not of your witty comments, pics man, pics:rolleyes:

Such an attractive woman. You're a lucky man. Also it takes a lot of confidence to post naked pictures of ones self so a big bravo to your partner.

Back