Shy girlfriend

Hi you two. I just wanted to say I love your posts and Ami, you are amazingly beautiful and have a stunning body. Thanks for sharing your pic with us. It took me a while to pluck up the courage to post on here but I find it really good fun to do. Everyone's great comment inspire me to constantly be a bit braver with my pics as well.

Hope to see and hear more from you both soon 😊💋

How about now?

Ready now?

Love the bum and legs photo on the beach - great smile, too!

Are the naughtier ones ready yet?

:)

Massage guy. You could come in very useful to Ami. She loves a good Massage :)
She said to tell you thanks for the compliments and yes the naughty ones are ready ;)

:)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for sharing the pictures. Your a lucky guy, to have her in your life. That picture is the best one so far in my opinion. She's very sexy!

Thanks so much for the nice comments. She is happy you like her beach bum ;)

Last edited:
Hi you two. I just wanted to say I love your posts and Ami, you are amazingly beautiful and have a stunning body. Thanks for sharing your pic with us. It took me a while to pluck up the courage to post on here but I find it really good fun to do. Everyone's great comment inspire me to constantly be a bit braver with my pics as well.

Hope to see and hear more from you both soon 😊💋

Hi Adent. Ami says thank you so much for your sweet comments. It's all the really nice comments that has inspired us to take some pics esp. for the nice people of Lit. ;)

She is gorgeous, she has an awesome body...you are one hell of a lucky guy. Thank you for sharing and we would certainly love to see more of her.

New pic.

So here is the new naughty pics we promised. Hope you guys enjoy them.

Last edited:
Sorry for the size of em. I'm not a wiz on computers and it wont allow me to upload them any bigger. Any help appreciated :)

Sorry for the size of em. I'm not a wiz on computers and it wont allow me to upload them any bigger. Any help appreciated :)

If you resize the image to no more that 600 pixels high and 72dpi that should let you upload a better quality pic. It's quite strict the file sizes the site allows. It takes a bit of playing around to get it right. But saying that, from the pic you posted all I can say is WOW! 😊💋

If you resize the image to no more that 600 pixels high and 72dpi that should let you upload a better quality pic. It's quite strict the file sizes the site allows. It takes a bit of playing around to get it right. But saying that, from the pic you posted all I can say is WOW! 😊💋

Ami says thanks Adent you are very sweet.

That's a very sexy picture, but know what your talking about the size of it. I have had the same issue posting pictures of my girl under a different username! The pictures, I really wanted to put up it wouldn't yet me do! Apparently, you have to upload them on another site, and then resize them to make them work! I really enjoy your pictures.

New pic.

Thanks so much for the help and the lovely comments guys. I think we have fixed the size and should be better viewing now ;)

Last edited:
I've just come across this thread and so pleased that I did, she's so sexy. All the holiday snaps are great and from the looks of things it's about to get more exciting, I can't wait!

Really hope your girl is enjoying posing for the new pics as much as we will enjoy looking at them

Thank you tallchris. Glad you have jumped on board. She is enjoying posing very much to her surprise. :)

Very sexy

Thanks Joey :)

I'm glad you sorted out your picture problems. Ami looks amazing in those pics. Suck a down right sexy body. It's great you found the courage to post them and I hope you both continue. 😊💋

I'm glad you sorted out your picture problems. Ami looks amazing in those pics. Suck a down right sexy body. It's great you found the courage to post them and I hope you both continue. 😊💋

Cheers mate and thanks for the help. Ami says thanks for the compliments and we shall be continuing ;)

New pic.

Here is the next installment. Hope you guys like her boobs.

Last edited:
Back