Shy girlfriend

So she had admitted that i must have been right all along and thanks all you guys and gals for your lovely comments.

She is celebrating her new found confidence with a bit of bubbly ;)

She is certainly a very good looking woman. She does have a lovely smile :)

Venus

wow....just wow...

She is certainly a very good looking woman. She does have a lovely smile :)

Venus

Hi Venus, Ami here. Thank you for your kind words. I'm of the opinion that a woman complimenting me means a little more since we are not thinking with our willies lol That doesn't mean i don't appreciate you lads kind words either it's just well...... you guys know what i mean :)

Last edited:
New pic.

Is it ok if she is still in the mood for celebrating :)

P.S She is now telling me she might wanna pose for some naughtier pics since you guys are enjoying our holiday snaps so much. How awesome is that :)

Last edited:

P.S She is now telling me she might wanna pose for some naughtier pics since you guys are enjoying our holiday snaps so much. How awesome is that :)

You would be giving us something to celebrate if she does.:)

Stunning beauty!

Love the bikini shots, but PLEASe show us more, sexy lady!

Last edited:
She is in work now. When she gets home this eve. we shall see what sexy pics she will want to take. I'm very much looking forward to taking them ;)

Last edited:
We are gonna take some new snaps tonight.

In the mean time here is her bikini bum :)

Last edited:
Damn nice looking ass. Or should I say bum. LOL

You can say whatever you like dude and she says thank you so much for your kind words :)

She is actually really glad we decided to post the pics now. New pics to follow very soon :)

Are they ready yet?

You can say whatever you like dude and she says thank you so much for your kind words :)

She is actually really glad we decided to post the pics now. New pics to follow very soon :)

How about now?

Ready now?

Love the bum and legs photo on the beach - great smile, too!

Are the naughtier ones ready yet?

:)

We are gonna take some new snaps tonight.

In the mean time here is her bikini bum :)

Thanks for sharing the pictures. Your a lucky guy, to have her in your life. That picture is the best one so far in my opinion. She's very sexy!

Back