PM asshattery

I like your blog post; the last couple of paragraphs, in particular, are spot-on. "Jim's" behavior reminds me of some of the stuff I've read on CaptainAwkward.com.

Hee hee ... funny stuff.

I think there's a big difference between guys who are legitimately awkward and unsure of themselves when it comes to approaching and meeting women and guys who think any woman on social media venues like Lit or women who dress sexy in public expect and deserve to be treated like sex slaves for the taking (and tossed aside when they've cum, done or get bored).

Yes, I enjoy sex. A lot. I also have an amazing man in my life with whom I get to share and enjoy those experiences. If he wasn't in my life, I sure as hell wouldn't be open to jumping around from bed to bed to get my jollies. It's not worth the aggravation and bullshit that come with men who are into that stuff. For as wild and adventurous as I can be, I still hold sex as sacred. Most of all, I want and expect and deserve to be treated kindly, respectfully and valued ... not just when a man wants sex, but all the time. And for men who don't have a clue, valuing and respecting women goes a long way in having a mutually happy, enjoyable and fulfilling sex life not to mention the best sex ever.

Here we go again, with some nut who thinks he can control who and where his girl fucks. Oddly, its the polar opposite of most messages I've received here.

I absolutely do not want a girl who fucks only me...I want her to be fucking others constantly and coming to me to be my girl. Why is this girl so hard to find? I want this in all seriousness.

I think there's a big difference between guys who are legitimately awkward and unsure of themselves when it comes to approaching and meeting women and guys who think any woman on social media venues like Lit or women who dress sexy in public expect and deserve to be treated like sex slaves for the taking (and tossed aside when they've cum, done or get bored).

Yes, I enjoy sex. A lot. I also have an amazing man in my life with whom I get to share and enjoy those experiences. If he wasn't in my life, I sure as hell wouldn't be open to jumping around from bed to bed to get my jollies. It's not worth the aggravation and bullshit that come with men who are into that stuff. For as wild and adventurous as I can be, I still hold sex as sacred. Most of all, I want and expect and deserve to be treated kindly, respectfully and valued ... not just when a man wants sex, but all the time. And for men who don't have a clue, valuing and respecting women goes a long way in having a mutually happy, enjoyable and fulfilling sex life not to mention the best sex ever.

yes, this is perfectly said and how i feel also. my husband is amazing and coming on here getting hit with crappy lines and dirty messages was just shocking. i love sex and enjoy talking about it. i was surprised with how dirty messages can be from someone i haven't even said hi to. thank god i am not single because if the dating scene is like that i would be alone forever.

Quote:
I absolutely do not want a girl who fucks only me...I want her to be fucking others constantly and coming to me to be my girl. Why is this girl so hard to find? I want this in all seriousness.

Quote:

Here we go again, with some nut who thinks he can control who and where his girl fucks. Oddly, its the polar opposite of most messages I've received here.

He wants this in all seriousness??? Bwahahahaha! That's the funniest thing I've read this week.

yes, this is perfectly said and how i feel also. my husband is amazing and coming on here getting hit with crappy lines and dirty messages was just shocking. i love sex and enjoy talking about it. i was surprised with how dirty messages can be from someone i haven't even said hi to. thank god i am not single because if the dating scene is like that i would be alone forever.

Regarding my real-life asshat experience I had this past weekend, I told my boyfriend about it. All he could say was "gross" and "disgusting," yet he still can't believe that some men can be THAT bad.

Quote:

He wants this in all seriousness??? Bwahahahaha! That's the funniest thing I've read this week.
He should just be girlfriends with a prostitute.

"Originally Posted by dudeyxx
Omg what i great tits.Fuck i love them so much.Im 19 male wish that u are my mom:D"

19 and already he thinks he can be so rude to women. And ew, he wants me to be his mom!:rolleyes:

A word from a "nice guy" who visited this thread out of writer curiosity....

How do I know I might be a nice guy? I have never PM a woman with a suggestive comment.

That said, have I wound up meeting some remarkably wonderful, vibrant, intelligent, sexy women online? You betcha.

How did I do it? (Guys trolling this thread, pay attention): I did it by being me. I didn't try to hit her up with some great line I heard somewhere. You want to know why? Because the woman I would want to be with wouldn't fall for ANY line I could possible give her.

As far as I know, I never once forced my desire to have sex on a woman. Why? (Again, guys, pay attention) Because I never wanted a woman who wanted me just for my dick. Guess what, most women who say they are that interested in your dick or equally (or more so) interested in your wallet, too. That's been my experience. Your mileage may vary, of course. Still, I've been with women who thought I had a nice sized dick and I've been with women who honestly revealed they had bigger. (For the record, I've never been told I have a small dick, thank you very much, and according to the scientific literature I've read, I'm average to slightly above average.) What I'm saying to any guys trolling this thread is this: She doesn't really care how much you're packing down there. Oh sure, there's a thrill to being a size queen and a "prize in the box of cereal" thrill to coming across a bigger than expected prick, but MOST women will tell there is a limit to how big and long they want. Here's the deal guys: she already KNOWS you want to have sex. Showing her the size of your dick or regaling her with how you have a tongue like a frog doesn't mean much to her. All guys at least SAY that, okay?

So, what's my "secret" with women? HA! As if I have one! Personally, I think I've just been lucky. I've had the pleasure to meet some remarkably wonderful, passionate women in my life who were real people with real interests. And sometimes that interest included getting to know me... and sometimes, getting to "know" me included sex, too.

So any guys trolling this thread - stop it. It's as effective as whistling at a hot woman from a construction site. Do you really think anyone ever got laid doing do that? I'm willing to say, in the history of men, it's never happened.

I get it. I know you're lonely. I know you've taken good care of yourself, you work out, you have a big dick and you're a nice guy. I realize you're willing to be any kind of guy a woman wants you to be if only she'll tell you how to be. But guys? Here's the deal: she doesn't want that kind of guy. That's NOT who's going to end up between her legs. It's going to be the guy who is GENUINELY interested in her and who GENUINELY is interesting to be with.

Who's getting laid tonight? It's going to be a guy like me. An average looking guy with an average sized dick who doesn't care if he gets laid tonight or not. I don't have a fancy line to lay on the ladies. I'm not other there (or here) trolling. I'm just busy being me and looking for someone else who might like me for being just that... me. And when we hook-up, we're going to have a LOT of fun because we like each other.

Okay... that said... my PM's are turned on. (And if that didn't make you pee yourself a bit with laughter, you weren't paying attention to this thread!)

A word from a "nice guy" who visited this thread out of writer curiosity....

How do I know I might be a nice guy? I have never PM a woman with a suggestive comment.

That said, have I wound up meeting some remarkably wonderful, vibrant, intelligent, sexy women online? You betcha.

How did I do it? (Guys trolling this thread, pay attention): I did it by being me. I didn't try to hit her up with some great line I heard somewhere. You want to know why? Because the woman I would want to be with wouldn't fall for ANY line I could possible give her.

As far as I know, I never once forced my desire to have sex on a woman. Why? (Again, guys, pay attention) Because I never wanted a woman who wanted me just for my dick. Guess what, most women who say they are that interested in your dick or equally (or more so) interested in your wallet, too. That's been my experience. Your mileage may vary, of course. Still, I've been with women who thought I had a nice sized dick and I've been with women who honestly revealed they had bigger. (For the record, I've never been told I have a small dick, thank you very much, and according to the scientific literature I've read, I'm average to slightly above average.) What I'm saying to any guys trolling this thread is this: She doesn't really care how much you're packing down there. Oh sure, there's a thrill to being a size queen and a "prize in the box of cereal" thrill to coming across a bigger than expected prick, but MOST women will tell there is a limit to how big and long they want. Here's the deal guys: she already KNOWS you want to have sex. Showing her the size of your dick or regaling her with how you have a tongue like a frog doesn't mean much to her. All guys at least SAY that, okay?

So, what's my "secret" with women? HA! As if I have one! Personally, I think I've just been lucky. I've had the pleasure to meet some remarkably wonderful, passionate women in my life who were real people with real interests. And sometimes that interest included getting to know me... and sometimes, getting to "know" me included sex, too.

So any guys trolling this thread - stop it. It's as effective as whistling at a hot woman from a construction site. Do you really think anyone ever got laid doing do that? I'm willing to say, in the history of men, it's never happened.

I get it. I know you're lonely. I know you've taken good care of yourself, you work out, you have a big dick and you're a nice guy. I realize you're willing to be any kind of guy a woman wants you to be if only she'll tell you how to be. But guys? Here's the deal: she doesn't want that kind of guy. That's NOT who's going to end up between her legs. It's going to be the guy who is GENUINELY interested in her and who GENUINELY is interesting to be with.

Who's getting laid tonight? It's going to be a guy like me. An average looking guy with an average sized dick who doesn't care if he gets laid tonight or not. I don't have a fancy line to lay on the ladies. I'm not other there (or here) trolling. I'm just busy being me and looking for someone else who might like me for being just that... me. And when we hook-up, we're going to have a LOT of fun because we like each other.

Okay... that said... my PM's are turned on. (And if that didn't make you pee yourself a bit with laughter, you weren't paying attention to this thread!)

Love this!

If I were into PM chats or open to meeting men on Lit (provided you lived reasonably close by), I'd love to get to know you.

"Originally Posted by dudeyxx
Omg what i great tits.Fuck i love them so much.Im 19 male wish that u are my mom:D"

19 and already he thinks he can be so rude to women. And ew, he wants me to be his mom!:rolleyes:

Isn't he just so precious?! I'm sure he is in bed, snuggled up with his Glo-Worm, sucking his thumb, pretending it is 'Mommy's' nipple.

Love this!

If I were into PM chats or open to meeting men on Lit (provided you lived reasonably close by), I'd love to get to know you.

First of all, thanks for liking that. It was truly heartfelt. (Including the irony at the end)

Secondly: Fucking tease, LOL.

:D

Here we go again....

Him: I am a real master, know how to control a wip well Get back asap

Me: You may be able to control a whip, but you clearly can't spell.

Him:Cunt, it was my ipad. I have three degrees, including an MBA and a Law Degree. I know how to spell and whip your ass.

Me: Okay, I'm gonna stop you there. A master needs to be able to control his temper and behave himself. I have zero interest in interacting with someone as undisciplined and temperamental as you.

We shall see if he submits to writing back.

Just had a small novel of fantasy wank material delivered to my inbox and to add a special twist this asshat has his PM function switched off so that I could point out the error of his ways. Should I name and shame...... Hmmm the temptation!

Here we go again....

Quote:
Him: I am a real master, know how to control a wip well Get back asap

Me: You may be able to control a whip, but you clearly can't spell.

Him:Cunt, it was my ipad. I have three degrees, including an MBA and a Law Degree. I know how to spell and whip your ass.

Me: Okay, I'm gonna stop you there. A master needs to be able to control his temper and behave himself. I have zero interest in interacting with someone as undisciplined and temperamental as you.

We shall see if he submits to writing back.

Wow. Not that I'd be truly threatened by a PM, but that guy is scary.

I hope you reported him.

No one deserves to be PM'ed like that.

Just had a small novel of fantasy wank material delivered to my inbox and to add a special twist this asshat has his PM function switched off so that I could point out the error of his ways. Should I name and shame...... Hmmm the temptation!

I find that sending a quote for my editing service get people to stop sending me their "stories". [laughs]

Ah, I know who you are talking about. He used to send me stuff and I didn't answer him back within 5 min, and he sent me a pissed off pm about "people who don't appreciate his fantasies and ignore him." Haven't gotten a peep out of him since. Might work for you too. :)

What an ass. Can't help myself, that looks like it could be quite an entertaining mad lib. . .

Him: I am a real gardener, know how to bake a laptop well Get back asap

Me: You may be able to ride a passport, but you clearly can't sing.

Him:Cunt, it was my stop sign. I have three dogs, including a pencil and an aquarium. I know how to lie and whip your sandwich.

Me: Okay, I'm gonna stop you there. A master needs to be able to remove his paperclip and behave himself. I have zero interest in interacting with someone as undisciplined and temperamental as you.

Thanks Mrs E - random word generator.

a taster of the pm

I come from behind you as you sit in your office now working at your computer checking your email face booking and the like. Its late after your night shift you are on your computer now seeing what interesting and exciting emails might have arrived that you must reply to that night. Its late as usual about 1 PM your time. I wrap my hands around you now and start to kiss your neck. You sigh a bit as you do my hands slip down the front of your tank top and I start to squeeze your breast now baby . My lips brushing across the silky texture of your skin, light kisses start from your neck to the back of your ear now . My tongue traces an outline of your ear then enters your ear licking you. My hands have slipped into the top of your bra now and my finger tips are rubbing each nipple at the same time right over the very tip of each one. I kiss the back of your neck sinking my teeth into your flesh and tasting you now. You start to moan with pleasure as my fingers continue to rub and squeeze your nipples. Your head turns toward me now and our lips meet in a passionate open mouth kisses our tongues meet each other dancing and exploring . You slip your tongue now deep into my mouth as you do I take you in all the way sucking on your tongue wanting you so much now. I reach and grab your hand now you rise from your seat. Pulling you towards me now our lips meet and we kiss a long passionate kiss your body comes close to mine my arms bring you all the way in next to my body. So warm so hot for each other filled with desire for the other. I start to undress you now removing your tank top then I unclasp your bra removing it. I start to kiss your breast as I squeeze them with my hands , licking your nipples one by one over the very tip.

My tongue pleasuring the base of your nipple then brushing over the very top so lightly now chills running up your spine at the sensation from the stimulation of your brest. Taking your nipple into my mouth now baby and sucking it ever so hard ummm your flesh taste so good. How I love to suck on your breast one at a time turning you on with passion and desire now wanting me to make love to you. I go down to your waist now and remove your shorts then I place my fingers in your elastic waist band of your panties and I slowly lower them down your thighs. As I do this I start to kiss your stomach and lick your navel now making nice circles around it. Your skin over your abdomen start to quiver as my tongue hits your erogenous zones there you sigh and start to breath deep as I continue pleasuring you with my tongue. I spread your thigh apart in your stance and kneel between your legs. My hands reach around to your soft butt cheeks running my hands up and down your flesh pulling your hips closer to me I start to kiss your smoothly shaved mound. My tongue gliding back and forth with very light strokes now my hand massaging your cheeks as I do.
My tongue slide down your opening and moves up and down between the lips of your sweet spot. Tasting your wet juices as they flow from your inner depth. Your flesh filled with desire now wanting me now wanting to feel me deep in your body. I lick your clit now taking it into my mouth and sucking on it you start to moan with pleasure as I brush my tongue over your clit back and forth driving you wild with erotic pleasure . Ummm my member feels so hard with the thought of entering you now wanting to feel your flesh around it your warmth your softness. I stand erect and we kiss our lips embrace our bodies so hot with desire for the other we can not hold back any longer. I have you straddle your desk now and I spread your cheeks with my hand my member throbbing for you wet orifice ummm wanting to enter your wanting flesh. I place my member at the entrance of your love canal and gently slide into your body. Feeling the warmth of your walls around me now as you feel the thrust and you feel me stretch your walls taking me all the way inside of you. Ummm our bodies flesh burning up from the passion and desire. Our bodies rocking now gently as I thrust my hips into you, my hands reach around and grasp your breast now squeezing them as I penetrate your essence with faster and faster strokes. So hard now as it moves in and out of your body you feel the sensation of my throbbing member .

So rocking your world now baby as I plunge deeper inside of you with each stroke of my hardness. Ummm feel me baby as I fill your with my own flesh. That union as we become so close so united in passion and love for each other pleasuring each other with our body. Giving each other all that we are and pleasuring the other out of pure love. My body starts to move faster my thrust are harder and more intense as I do you feel my hardness twitching inside of you, my body starts to harden. Biting the back of your neck now out of pure passion sucking your flesh like a vampire as my member start to go into spasm like contractions filling you with my hot juices in the very depths of your body. Ummmm a flood of exhilaration comes over my body now as my orgasm intensified and our bodies go limp. I step back and you get up turning to me we embrace and kiss each other.

You reach for my hand now and tell me its your turn to pleasure me in the bedroom. Walking into your bedroom you close the door behind us and lock it. Strolling over to the bed. You have me lay on my back your body straddling mine now your lips kissing mine your breast resting on my chest as you cradle my head as you continue to kiss my lips. I hope the sexy story made your nipples hard and your bottom a little moist sweet lady.

I love making you feel so erotic sexy lady at the sound of my voice at my heavy breathing. I love pleasuring your body with my words and hop that they make you explode everytime you hear me taking erotically to you here or on skype. Wanting to bring something new, something exciting each and every time we chat or IM .
Yadda yadda yadda!!! Dude, if you don't have your PM turned on how can I tell you how very annoying I find you! Would you approach a woman in rl and spout this? Of course not, you would get kicked in the nuts. Please accept this as a verbal kick in the nuts from me.....and don't do it again!

Yadda yadda yadda!!! Dude, if you don't have your PM turned on how can I tell you how very annoying I find you! Would you approach a woman in rl and spout this? Of course not, you would get kicked in the nuts. Please accept this as a verbal kick in the nuts from me.....and don't do it again!

OK, I have the day off from work today, so plenty of time to either read L Ron Hubbard's "Mission Earth" which contains over a million words, or skim thru this guy's PM.

Two things struck me about that PM:

1. The amount of times he uses the word "now"...33 times.

2. The part where he said "You reach for my hand now (lucky #33) and tell me its your turn to pleasure me in the bedroom." Maybe I was skimming too quickly, but to me that implies she had an orgasm and now it was his turn. I had to go back and read it. She did not have an orgasm, and he is "owed" two? Bad form. Selfish bastard deserves that kick in the nuts!

OK, I have the day off from work today, so plenty of time to either read L Ron Hubbard's "Mission Earth" which contains over a million words, or skim thru this guy's PM.

Two things struck me about that PM:

1. The amount of times he uses the word "now"...33 times.

2. The part where he said "You reach for my hand now (lucky #33) and tell me its your turn to pleasure me in the bedroom." Maybe I was skimming too quickly, but to me that implies she had an orgasm and now it was his turn. I had to go back and read it. She did not have an orgasm, and he is "owed" two? Bad form. Selfish bastard deserves that kick in the nuts!

you read it? all of it?....wow! I didn't get past the first couple of lines before the urge to evacuate my bowels became overwhelming.
I stand in awe ;)

Back