Bi Curious Male Looking To Feed My Curiosity

jimmyd1249

Experienced
Joined
Jun 15, 2015
Posts
51
Hi all - bi curious male here looking to feed my curiosity...looking to hear about your experiences, fantasies, or just chat. I really want to experience it for the first time but dont know how to go about it...hit me up if you wanna chat!
 
M2M conversation plus whatever....

Hi all - bi curious male here looking to feed my curiosity...looking to hear about your experiences, fantasies, or just chat. I really want to experience it for the first time but dont know how to go about it...hit me up if you wanna chat!
Hey anytime you care to chat look me up . I'm from the same state your from . Location is Toledo;)
 
I visited an adult movie in Biloxi miss. I went in the theater, watched the movie for a few minutes and watched a guy giving a hot blowjob. There was a mmf threesome in another corner. I watched both and got hard as a rock. The threesome left after the girl had enough. I eased over to the guy giving bj and pulled out my cock. As soon as he swallowed the load he was working for, he went down on my hard cock and started working it down his throat like he was starving. It was my first time having male lips around my cock and didn't take me long to splash the back of his throat. I am not sure if I would do it again or not. I would prefer female lips actually, but it was very erotic.
 
this little story happened when I was studying in Australia.

There was a very attractive t-girl in the university who I had a crush on. I had seen her hanging around the same bar that me and my mates would hang out at. She had seen me check her out a few times. We became friends and I told her that I really liked her and I would be her bottom boi anytime she wanted and would do anything she wanted. A few days later I was in her bed spread eagled taking her big cock in my ass without a condom. She had wanted to fuck me bareback and then make me suck her cock Ass-to-mouth. Once she had enough of fucking she stuffed her cock into my mouth until she came. It was one of the hottest experiences of my life. That was the one and only time I did ass-to-mouth.
 
I've been bi pretty much before I even knew what bi was, I just interested in sex and it didn't matter with who. I placed that on hold till recently when my wife and I added a bi male to our bed, we play with him as often as we can and we're looking to add another bi male or two or hopefully a bi couple to our circle of playmates so we can have an extra cock to suck at least once a week. Just keep safety in mind and all will be great, it's something I wish my first wife would've embraced.
 
I've been bi pretty much before I even knew what bi was, I just interested in sex and it didn't matter with who. I placed that on hold till recently when my wife and I added a bi male to our bed, we play with him as often as we can and we're looking to add another bi male or two or hopefully a bi couple to our circle of playmates so we can have an extra cock to suck at least once a week. Just keep safety in mind and all will be great, it's something I wish my first wife would've embraced.

Very hot
 
Back
Top