Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say, I think this series is a lot of the same pic, just different panties...

Did someone say pink lace? Yep, I think so. Just for you. :kiss:

pinklace1
pinklace 2
pinklace 3

I think I need to go shopping for some new panties :D
Before showing them off, maybe my next spa appointment I'll go for a full Brazilian.... hmmmm..... decisions, decisions!

Happy weekend, my :heart:bugs!

holy f**k:devil:
don't go bald:( lol

some black panties with little sparkles?

These are always fun. We had a social function to attend recently, a charity event, and I wore these underneath my favorite polka dot dress and couldn't wait for Mr. Shy to hike up my skirt and pull them off. Truth be told, I think he couldn't wait either. :devil:

Happy Saturday lovelies!

black1
black2

And I'm sure he enjoyed ripping them off :devil:

These are always fun. We had a social function to attend recently, a charity event, and I wore these underneath my favorite polka dot dress and couldn't wait for Mr. Shy to hike up my skirt and pull them off. Truth be told, I think he couldn't wait either. :devil:

Happy Saturday lovelies!

black1
black2

I haven't commented in quite awhile, but I sure have been enjoying.

That first pic sure did cause a stir in certain areas! :devil:

Home runs yet again!! You are a stone cold FOX!!! (Looking for those cute cheeks to make an appearance...)

I have to say, I think this series is a lot of the same pic, just different panties...

pinklace1
pinklace 2
pinklace 3

Before showing them off, maybe my next spa appointment I'll go for a full Brazilian.... hmmmm..... decisions, decisions!

That first pic is so nice. Those pink lace panties pulled tight up against that pussy us so fucking sexy. Damn girl, you know how to tease.

Happy Saturday lovelies!

black1
black2

Shy, you know you showin out with that second pic.

Yesssssss

pinklace1
pinklace 2
pinklace 3

Hope you had a Great Mothers Day!! and as for the Brazilian love/want you either way!!! But always like a clean "view" of my breakfast/lunch/dinner!!! And love the latest pantie shots and the sexy view of your treasure.

Great set! Really like #2. I am not sure how you got to the event. Not sure we would have :devil:
I'm not sure he would have... but I told him we had to make an appearance.... I never miss an opportunity to tease... he had to wait 'til we got home. :cattail:

I remember that polka dot dress. That charity event must have felt like it lasted for hours and hours.

The sparkles caught my eye.. as did the lil white patch at the edge.. near ur fingers in 'black2'. Things are definitely getting warmer ;)
I know I'm warm! Time to take off some clothes...

All the blood seems to have left my head.
Oh no, sit down... slowly.... take a deep breath... ;)

I am sure he couldn't!! I am ready to lick those right off you from all the way over here!! :devil:
I'm ready too!

SuperShyJ9-WOW; very sexy young lady!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your getting less shy!!!
I'm getting less shy, while liking you more and more every time you call me *young* lady!!! :kiss::kiss:

you empty my stores each time i come her farken awesome pics
Well, isn't *that* thought delicious! Thank you, babe. :kiss:

Bumpity bump
Awwwww, thank you!

Wouldn't mind peeling them off to pleasure the peach underneath mmm
I really wouldn't mind, either. Just be forewarned, I'm a screamer...

My pleasure
:kiss:

holy f**k:devil:
don't go bald lol
No worries, babe, it's only hair.... it will grow back. Although I have to say, Mr Shy does like some grass on the playing field....

Happy Mother's Day Supper Hottie!
Thank you sweet :heart: I had a wonderful day!

And I'm sure he enjoyed ripping them off
He might have, but I was distracted by his tongue... :devil:

I haven't commented in quite awhile, but I sure have been enjoying.

That first pic sure did cause a stir in certain areas!
Hey you! Good to see you again!! Glad you're liking the pics...

Home runs yet again!! You are a stone cold FOX!!! (Looking for those cute cheeks to make an appearance...)
Thank you! We'll see if my supershy ass is ready to come out of hiding...

That first pic is so nice. Those pink lace panties pulled tight up against that pussy us so fucking sexy. Damn girl, you know how to tease.
Wow. Not just sexy, but fucking sexy... I love it! And, tease? Who, me? :kiss:

Shy, you know you showin out with that second pic.
Thank you

Hope you had a Great Mothers Day!! and as for the Brazilian love/want you either way!!! But always like a clean "view" of my breakfast/lunch/dinner!!! And love the latest pantie shots and the sexy view of your treasure.
I had a fantastic Mother's Day, thank you. I don't know if I'll go full Brazilian anytime soon, but it is fun to think about!

You are so juicy.
Why, thank you.

Well, isn't *that* thought delicious! Thank you, babe. :kiss:

Awwwww, thank you!

I really wouldn't mind, either. Just be forewarned, I'm a screamer...

:kiss:

No worries, babe, it's only hair.... it will grow back. Although I have to say, Mr Shy does like some grass on the playing field....

Thank you sweet :heart: I had a wonderful day!

He might have, but I was distracted by his tongue... :devil:

Hey you! Good to see you again!! Glad you're liking the pics...

Thank you! We'll see if my supershy ass is ready to come out of hiding...

Wow. Not just sexy, but fucking sexy... I love it! And, tease? Who, me? :kiss:

Thank you

I had a fantastic Mother's Day, thank you. I don't know if I'll go full Brazilian anytime soon, but it is fun to think about!

Why, thank you.

Scream away sexy lady :rose:

More panties...

Are you all getting bored with this yet?

I thought I'd change it up a little and show my supershy backside....

Redstars1
Redstars2
Redstars3

Hope you all had a great weekend, and lots of coffee this Monday!

Your sunday pics and your star pics sure made my Monday way more fun.
Mr. Shy is one lucky star gazer :rose:

Are you all getting bored with this yet?

I thought I'd change it up a little and show my supershy backside....

Hope you all had a great weekend, and lots of coffee this Monday!

LOL, lots of coffee... very lovely stars and one hell of a nice ass to display them on. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back