Eat It Like You Mean It

Status
Not open for further replies.
tnmonthly_member_blow_job.jpg

Mmmm

Love this thread!
Cheers to all the men who love it down south.
Hip hip Hooorrraaayyy!

Thank you, Crea(m)!

Love this thread!
Cheers to all the men who love it down south.
Hip hip Hooorrraaayyy!

Thank you, Crea(m)!

What guy doesn't love to go down south! Nothing like her shuddering, pressing her pussy against your face, squeezing your head with her thighs... ahhhh.... :D

What guy doesn't love to go down south! Nothing like her shuddering, pressing her pussy against your face, squeezing your head with her thighs... ahhhh.... :D
any and all of my exes hated it....so ive never gotten the experience....i sooooooooooo want it though

Yes

im_a_man, you have that right!!
A woman's lovely face contorted in lust, her whole body stiff and shaking as her clit is held hostage by a very talented tongue.
As he plays on her flesh like a musician, making her whole being turn inside out. Her clit hot and hard and red as a cherry.

I love it!

hmmm...Just imagine how wet you would get when a man takes and simply devours that little pussy of yours then...you would be clenching, screaming and begging all at the same time.

any and all of my exes hated it....so ive never gotten the experience....i sooooooooooo want it though

Good grief. Your exes didn't deserve you.

There is little to compare with giving a woman pleasure with one's tongue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back