Writers: What's Your Best Work on Lit?

Actually, I feel like my best work on Lit was published under my other user name, she_is_my_addiction, and is primarily poetry.
 
I thought you did a great job with My New Best Friend. The only thing I questioned (other than the category) was the woman looking forward to a tall glass of whiskey. You know your inspiration better than any of us, but that part just felt odd to me.

I guess she's Irish? Didn't she have it with soda?

Thanks for your input BTW. I like the story and Jamesons.:)
 
Thanks, Slyc. It's nice to hear someone remembers reading a story I wrote. :rose: There are a couple of yours I remember well, one because I loved it and the other because it scared me. :D
 
I dunno. Favorite and best are two different things. I am not sure I can actually judge what is my best story. I can judge what scenes I'm proud of, though.

Having said that, White Trash was a hoot to write and probably my favorite on that ground. And Chase Cooder still begs to be tripled in size...it's sort of an outline here. Sadly, I missed the mark on my Loving Wives entry.
 
I would call it a three way or a mixed tag team

http://www.literotica.com/s/its-complicated-2

http://www.literotica.com/s/its-complicated-ch-02-1

these two have so much of me in them they are by far my favorite, that I have wrote and posted yet

I like that there's a lot of dialogue to drive the story. The first chapter certainly has a lot of characterization in it. The old man feeding the pigeons, with his somewhat awkward comments, has me thinking of an aged Burt Reynolds type. Don't ask me why. There's a lot of simple wisdom there.

I would be proud of writing this, too.
 
Such a difficult question. If I went by the readers, it would be easy. I only have one story with 1,000,000 reads and nearly 7000 votes. The Accidental Nudist Cabin although I have many with higher vote scores. I still get a kick out of the idea I could win a contest with a Loving Wives story. But it's not even in my top 5 personal favorites.

As for my personal favorites I'd have to go with:

Charity Begins Next Door which is the story of mine that I reread the most. With 275 comments, it's my most commented, without a single bad one, as I recall. Real ego booster.

M&M Kisses which I really liked writing, it flowed so easily. I've even done a very short PG rated version which I shared with my Writing Group. Got some great tips on how to tighten it up. Mostly to do with the first few paragraphs.

Gamer Goddess Series which really was a stretch for me, very different from much of what I've written. Kind of fell in love with the Gamer Goddess, liked her character immensely.
 
M&M Kisses which I really liked writing, it flowed so easily. I've even done a very short PG rated version which I shared with my Writing Group. Got some great tips on how to tighten it up. Mostly to do with the first few paragraph.

Okay, just read this because my own personal OCD wouldn't let me let it slide. Nice tale. I loved the descriptions of Briana and her compulsions. I could see the build-up as she slowly relaxed and related to the main character. This was a very patiently-written story. Kudos.
 
I’m quite happy to accept the opinion of the reading public. In my case I have two potential most loved stories. This is the second:

[size=+3]
“Ohhh Mommy,” I Groaned
[/size]


102c2fe71f27.jpg



“Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.
4.57 24095 4640667 Incest/Taboo (English) 12/17/06
Public Comments: 587

Perhaps other posters could furnish tthe numbers on the stories they're nominating which would allow thread readers a common comparison point...
 
I have 12 submissions so far. My favorite is "Making Me" about learning the joy of total surrender. Next is "Pool"
 
Sweeps my ass. What there is, is asshole buddies giving reacharounds.
 
My favorite work is almost always the one I've most recently written. That would be House of Three, which is actually my lowest rated story due to the content and the category it is in. (I've deleted most of the death threat comments.)

My best work is probably Differently Visioned which was written in just a couple of days. Some of my best work has been produced like that.
 
My favorite work is almost always the one I've most recently written. That would be House of Three, which is actually my lowest rated story due to the content and the category it is in. (I've deleted most of the death threat comments.)

My best work is probably Differently Visioned which was written in just a couple of days. Some of my best work has been produced like that.

Death threats? Let me guess. LW's. :D

The ones that write themselves always flow the best.

Both are good ones. :kiss:
 
Don't let his highly overinflated numbers bother you. He's one of the main reasons we have sweeps of votes and such on Lit.

Initially I'm sure your right.

But now scouries is the excuse used when the sweeps garner the proper results the site is looking for.

Must have been scouries when all those stories leading the entire duration of the contests fall off the map when announcement time comes:rolleyes:

That act is getting as old as scouries.
 
Initially I'm sure your right.

But now scouries is the excuse used when the sweeps garner the proper results the site is looking for.

Must have been scouries when all those stories leading the entire duration of the contests fall off the map when announcement time comes:rolleyes:

That act is getting as old as scouries.

So is your bitching about something we cant do anything about.

Loyal fans do more harm than good in most cases.
 
Back
Top