pre-cum

simplegirl

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 8, 2007
Posts
381
How about images of pre-cum? The sight and taste of pre cum actually turn me on more than the actual cum. I love to see the shining, glistening salty-sweet strands dripping from the tip of a cock. mmmmm.
 
I'm sure there are some floating around here somewhere. Check out the "I wish I was her" thread. I'm sure I've posted some at some point!

:)

I agree, precum is the sweet anticipation of the reward of giving an awesome blowjob!

:D
 
those pics are so sexy! Pre cum is a wonderful thing:):):)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Mmm...how I love pre-cum! It's always so sweet and slippery. Makes a great lube and tastes good as well. I had a buddy once that would leak pre-cum for hours...once he got hard he started drooling and it was impossible for me to keep my mouth off of that dribbling cock.

I, unfortunately, can barely produce a single drop. Even after hours of edging the best I've ever produced has been one or two tiny drops that I practically had to milk out of my cock. I'm not much into anal play, but a new buddy of mine used a prostate stimulator in me last week thinking it would make the pre-cum flow. Nary a drop...my actual orgasm was HUGE, though!!
 
I think precum is sexy, but hotter than cum? I produce quite a lot of precum but it's still almost nothing compared to an average load. Maybe if there was more of it...

But yeah, more pics please. They're looking good so far.
 
i love a nice load of cum, but the excitement of seeing that first drop of precum never ceases to amaze me
 
Wow!

That looks outstanding ("Standing" & "Out").........smile

Rolando, is that really you?

Wow! Great Pics!

Thank You.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I love teasing with my tongue and tasting it, mmm... one of my favourites is when my man is lying against me and slowly rubbing his hard cock across my thigh and I can feel the cool air playing across the sticky patch of pre-cum... oh and of course I love feeling my panties becoming even wetter when he is teasing me and letting his pre-cum mix with the dampness from me....

xx:kiss:xx
 
Pre-cum is a definite turn on for me because it shows that I'm turning my man on...what could be better than a visual confirmation that you're doing a good job!
 
Back
Top